iran, another stunning victory for Obama

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
(CNN) -- Save the date: Iran has pledged to start eliminating some of its uranium stockpile on January 20, the White House said Sunday.

That gives an official start date for the six-month interim deal with Iran, which was first announced in November.

"As of that day, for the first time in almost a decade, Iran's nuclear program will not be able to advance, and parts of it will be rolled back, while we start negotiating a comprehensive agreement to address the international community's concerns about Iran's program," U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said in a statement Sunday.

White House: Iran to start eliminating uranium stockpile January 20 - CNN.com

Hahaha the OP is one of the biggest hacks, if not the biggest hack on USMB. Even the administration is saying they're taking a wait and see approach with Iran, but that's not stopping Chris from declaring victory. What an ass!

There are people in the White House maybe even Obama that want Iran to have nukes since it "evens the playing field" with Israel. These scumbags don't like Israel so if an Islamic country can threaten Israel with nukes to somehow maintain the peace in the middle east then they support it.

They either don't understand or do understand Iran intends to use those nukes against Israel and the US....thus this is so treasonous.

The dumbfuck liberals here are like...."that can't be true."

Indeed, Iran is another stunning victory for Obama in regards to keeping the MSM-press under heel and doing his bidding.

Hopenchange!

Obama's "pressure" is the equivalent of Monty Python's "Spanish Inquisition" poke 'em with a soft cushion torture.

Obama got the Syrians to give up their chemical weapons, the Iranians to give up their nuclear weapons, and he got bin Laden and Gadaffi.

All without trillion dollar invasions.

It helps to have a smart president.

Obama got the Syrians to give up their chemical weapons, the Iranians to give up their nuclear weapons, and he got bin Laden and Gadaffi.

How did Obama get Ghaddaffi?

I heard Obama got Ariel Sharon too.

he had a little bit of help with Syria and Iran Chris.....

(CNN) -- Save the date: Iran has pledged to start eliminating some of its uranium stockpile on January 20, the White House said Sunday.

That gives an official start date for the six-month interim deal with Iran, which was first announced in November.

"As of that day, for the first time in almost a decade, Iran's nuclear program will not be able to advance, and parts of it will be rolled back, while we start negotiating a comprehensive agreement to address the international community's concerns about Iran's program," U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said in a statement Sunday.

Yeah and I won't come in your mouth honest.

:lol:

Yeah and I won't come in your mouth honest.

:lol:
Now THAT I can believe!

Wow. Iran has made a pledge regarding nukes.

I think the world should completely disarm.

I TOTALLY trust the Iranians to do what they say they will do.

It's called stalling. As they are bullshitting Obama, they are continuing to work to complete getting nukes.

It shows what a naive idiot Obama is.

When Iran gets a nuke in 2-3 years...the media will cover up Obama's fingerprints on the bomb.

SO FUCKING WHAT!? It doesn't bother me 1 damn bit if Iran has a nuke. Scares me more Israel has one and has a plan to detonate it over Europe in case of an attack...Israel is the unstable nation in the ME not Iran.

When Iran gets a nuke in 2-3 years...the media will cover up Obama's fingerprints on the bomb.

SO FUCKING WHAT!? It doesn't bother me 1 damn bit if Iran has a nuke. Scares me more Israel has one and has a plan to detonate it over Europe in case of an attack...Israel is the unstable nation in the ME not Iran.

remind me...was it israel that said it wanted to wipe iran off the map or the other way around...

Good lord in heaven. How can people as stupid as Chris actually live this long?

You know how?

We have too damn many safety precautions.

Idiots like this would not exist if were not for child proof lids, GFI plugs, Rail Road Crossing Barriers and lead free paint.

People this stupid have proved that Darwin's theory of "the survival of the fittest" can never become scientific law, because of the extreme over abundance of blithering idiots that continue to steal our oxygen, and this problem is because of our natural instinct to have compassion for one another.

Bed wetting dumbfucks like Chris are the reason why I strongly encourage abortion for the people who have the slightest inclination to have one.

Forum List

Back