Iowa poll: Voters Reject Biden Vaccine Mandate, Support Governors Stepping up to Block It, Biden Overall Approval is at 31%

I mean anyone that did any research outside the DNC (or the media as some call it).....would have known......I guess the media never showed Biden stumbling or trying to answer a question.......
Can't say that I spent too much time watching the so-called MSM, but what I did pay attention to rarely included any of the gaffes and stumbles and faux pas. Of course, their main directive was to keep that all hidden.

oh i'm on topic alright. Biden's decline in the polls foretells a Trump landslide in 2024
There is no reason to think that trump would win by a landslide. he's never won an election, and he was the worst fuck-up as president in our history. Moreover, the evidence is mounting that he tried to engineer the overthrow of our government. He belongs in prison, since we don't execute his kind any more.

As for republicans in Iowa, don't spread your disease to others, and don't take up a hospital bed even if you're lucky enough to get one.

Falling like a stone right now. But the damage done, and yet to be done.

President Joe Biden’s poll numbers in Iowa have plummeted in recent months, and nearly two-thirds of residents now disapprove of his job performance, according to a recent poll.

In a Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa poll released Tuesday, 62% of respondents said they disapprove of Biden’s job performance, compared to just 31% who said they approve of the job he’s doing. The poll numbers indicate the president’s approval rating among Iowans has been dropping sharply since June.

An earlier poll conducted in June found that Biden’s approval rating among Iowans was at 43%, with a slight majority of 52% saying they disapprove of his job performance. The president has not had a net positive approval rating since March, according to the Des Moines Register.

President Joe Biden’s poll numbers in Iowa have plummeted in recent months, and nearly two-thirds of residents now disapprove of his job performance, according to a recent poll.
In a Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa poll released Tuesday, 62% of respondents said they disapprove of Biden’s job performance, compared to just 31% who said they approve of the job he’s doing. The poll numbers indicate the president’s approval rating among Iowans has been dropping sharply since June.
An earlier poll conducted in June found that Biden’s approval rating among Iowans was at 43%, with a slight majority of 52% saying they disapprove of his job performance. The president has not had a net positive approval rating since March, according to the Des Moines Register.

~~~~~~
Iowa puts Bia Dungs' approval rating at 31% and falling....

It makes no difference. There's no election currently. Settle down or you'll blow a gasket.

It makes no difference. There's no election currently. Settle down or you'll blow a gasket.
Because democrats only know how to win elections with no idea on how to govern.

Not that they even care.

I'm sure the media will churn out enough propaganda come election time to win another for the DNC.

The one poll I'll generally give some credence to is the RCP average, and even then it's just a snapshot, a lagging indicator.

As of this morning, Biden is at 46.3%, and I think that's down about 7%, if I recall correctly. Maybe more. And it's 5.0% below his popular vote total in 2020.

And that's where we are today.

Last edited:
Biden was never popular among the republicans.
Iowa is a red state.

It really doesn't matter what Iowa thinks.

Forum List

Back