Iowa Poll: A majority of Iowans want Sen Chuck Grassley to decide not to run in 2022

It's not a political thing. It's an age thing. At some point a politician has to think about stepping down or not running again, due to his or her age. Once you reach the latter 70's and up. your thinking, despite claims to the contrary, isn't always the best.
I am pro-Trump, but in 2024, he will be 78. While I liked his policies and felt he was horribly treated by the media and left, come 2024, I feel we need a younger candidate with similar policy ideas.
The down side on this is that by 2024, the scheming sleazy left will have destroyed any chance of election integrity and ensure that there will never be a true multi-party system in the elections.

there will never be a true multi-party system in the elections.

That's been a truism for over a century. Has nothing to do with Rump and everything to do with the Electoral College and how it perpetuates the Duopoly.

That's why Rump had to run as a Republican in the first place --- only two avenues EXIST.

he'll probably win re-election by a landslide!

Anyone else notice Grassley's sitting in front of a laptop running an audio processing program, running?
Or that he's got what looks like a nice condenser mic engaged, but isn't talking anywhere near it?

Term limits.....are we insane?....the longer they stay the more ineffective they become.....

Forum List

Back