Iowa is Not Happy with Biden

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Democrats are in for a rude awakening starting in 2022

More Iowans disapprove of the job Biden is doing than approve – Biden has a 43% approval rating and 52% disapproval rating, according to a recent Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa poll.

More Iowans disapprove of the job Biden is doing than approve – Biden has a 43% approval rating and 52% disapproval rating, according to a recent Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa poll.

Two Republican Senators, a majority of Republican Representatives, a Republican Governor, and Republican majority legislature.
Grassley is up in 2022. Unless he keels over, he can run again and will win walking away.

Why do Democrats need to be worried?...about the disapproval of the people of Flyowa..erm...Iowa? :auiqs.jpg:

The opinions of people from Iowa doesn't matter any more because the Democrats will steal all the elections in 2022 and hereafter.

At that is in the democrat bastion of Des Moines.

Iowa is a great example of what a terrible candidate traitor Joe is. He went to Iowa as the anointed front runner with 100% name recognition. Then the people of Iowa met him at town halls etc. down down down traitor Joe went in the polls. The more he campaigned the faster he fell.

Iowa flipped. It went Hillary. Then it went trump. The state that checked out traitor Joe the closest is the "one" state that flipped to trump according to the steal....

Two Republican Senators, a majority of Republican Representatives, a Republican Governor, and Republican majority legislature.
Grassley is up in 2022. Unless he keels over, he can run again and will win walking away.

Why do Democrats need to be worried?...about the disapproval of the people of Flyowa..erm...Iowa? :auiqs.jpg:

I would be more than happy to see those hillbilly flyover states deprive you worthless blue states of the food they produce. You'd all starve to death within a matter of months, and I'd get to help myself to your whatever cool shit your previously owned.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao::21:

Last edited:

And the last election proved the country didn't approve of Trump.

So, we're believing polls today?
Damn, I missed the memo.

The opinions of people from Iowa doesn't matter any more because the Democrats will steal all the elections in 2022 and hereafter.
State and local elections are different . Only you can GIVE them victory with your pessimism. You are no Joshua or Caleb but more like the Israelites God detested.

The Democrats are NOT giants. Shame on you for fearing them

Last edited:

And the last election proved the country didn't approve of Trump.

That wasn't an "election. it was "theft." You will never, ever convince me of anything other than the fact that Democrats are underhanded, conniving vote-thieving frauds, charlatans, criminals, and traitors.

The fact is, nobody in their right mind would ever vote for what you're getting right now. And if you're truly not aware of what you're getting right now, you are obviously not in your right mind.

I would be more than happy to see those hillbilly flyover states deprive you worthless blue states of the food they produce. You'd all starve to death within a matter of months, and I'd get to help myself to your whatever cool shit your previously owned.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao::21:
Hey dope...they'd go bankrupt

Nope, Sorry.

At one time Iowa was an important state for elections, same with Ohio, but not anymore.
yep for once you are right .....but isnt it rather strange that their importance changed suddenly when mass mail in unverifiable voting took place on a scale never seen before in the past election ?

Forum List

Back