Iowa Governor Says She Won't Take In Biden's Illegitimate Children

I vote Green Party dear, so get yer hackles down and lie some more. I worked construction in NW Arkansas a staunch GOP county and has been since I moved there in 1986. They have zero problems hiring the illegal and they are all good old church going Trump supporters. Now, tell me the last thirty years of my life is a lie you stupid arrogant fool.
The last 30 years of your life is a lie, you stupid arrogant fool. Too bad you didn't have the ability to do what I did. After 5 years in the Green Party, and voting for Ralph Nader twice, I quit those globalist goofballs, and became an Independent. I still voted on the left (Kerry, then Obama in 08) but finally came to my senses, after the horrendous Fort Hood massacre in 2009, which Obama had much blame for.

I voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, and was especially impressed by the scolding he gave to globalist fool Obama, regarding Obama's idiotic speech in Germany, when he proclaimed himself to be a "citizen of the world". Goode correctly said >> "You're not supposed to be a "citizen of the world". You are an AMERICAN citizen, and as President of the United States, you are being paid to represent the AMERICAN people, not the world."

Same thing applies to Biden now. Instead of serving the American people, he is serving himself, the Democratic Party, and the world, by letting all its people come here, in complete violation of every critical overpopulation standard in existence.

And they keep on claiming it is a nation of Christians....Who had to kill the previous inhabitants to get where they were going, so there is that.
Like the previous inhabitants didn't do any killing ? Actually, the previous inhabitants were not adverse to killing the Christian settlers, or other previous inhabitants either, which they did for hundreds of years, before any ships from Europe ever arrived here.

Your indoctrination is glowing.

It IS your problem, and it IS the law.

Human migration is a fact of life. When where you are living becomes too dangerous, or there is famine, people leave their homes and go someplace where they have a chance of a life. Americans are trying to pretend that migration never happens, and if it does, it shouldn't.

This is natural human behaviour, and you're not going to stop people from coming, so you damn well better develop better systems to deal with them.

What kind of nation have you become that you are turning away hungry and desperate families. The richest nation in the world, and the most morally bankrupt.
You are an indoctrinated, brainwashed, idiot fool. THE LAW is the same immigration law that has existed for decades, including when President Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback, which deported millions of Mexican illegal aliens, and when Trump deported many more.

You have been misled by your leftist, lying media to believe that the migrants are running away from violent crime. The proof that this is not the case, is that there are countries much closer to Central America where they could go, which have lower violent crime rates than the USA.

Looking at the United Nations Office on Drugs & Crime statistics, we see plenty of choices for Guatemalans, Hondurans and El Salvadorans beleaguered with massive homicide rates. For instance, how about the French island of Martinique (2.78 homicides/100K). Or the Dutch island of Aruba (1.93). Even Nicaragua with 7.37, is a lot better than the 56.52 of Honduras, or the 82.84 of El Salvador.
Same with Panama (9.67), or Costa Rica (11.90), and certainly TurksCaicos (5.93), Cuba (4.99), and Guadaloupe (8.01).

The answer is economic opportunity. The US may be farther away than some of these other countries, but it is vastly better for people to advance themselves economically.(and benefit from welfare goodies enticed to them by Democrat NGOs. This tends to cast a heavy shadow on the idea that migrants are all refugees running from high crime rates only.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

http://www.pbdmuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/central_america-caribbean.jpg

Nobody is pretending that migration doesn't happen.....but THIS migration happens deliberatly from US Democrats hungry for VOTES in a country whose people no longer support them, and their idiot anti-police, anti-military, anti-gun, pro-Muslim, anti-white racism, and pro-sex pervert policies.

The kind of nation that turns away people looking to get goodie$$$ enticed to them by Democrats is one which does what it is supposed to do. To protect ITS people from the many harms of illegal immigration. (which your leftist media carefully keeps hidden from you).

Harms of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.
22. Dangerous drivers

Last edited:
Every state in America should be refusing to take Biden's budget suckers.

1618244811028.png

My side doesn;t legalize them like Reagan nor does my side allow people to work in my construction fields to force me out of work. My side is not in power and never has been like the Repubs and the Dems who have done all that sided stuff and they both created the mess that exists now.
Yes, your side does DOES legalize them, like all the amnesty bills Democrats have proposed over the years, and still do.

And YES your side DOES allow them to work in construction projects, where thy have ben prolific for years.

Exactly what is it, that you call your "side" ? :rolleyes:
I vote Green Party dear, so get yer hackles down and lie some more. I worked construction in NW Arkansas a staunch GOP county and has been since I moved there in 1986. They have zero problems hiring the illegal and they are all good old church going Trump supporters. Now, tell me the last thirty years of my life is a lie you stupid arrogant fool.

Yes, you much prefer crazy racist loons like Cynthia McKinney; no surprise there.

My side doesn;t legalize them like Reagan nor does my side allow people to work in my construction fields to force me out of work. My side is not in power and never has been like the Repubs and the Dems who have done all that sided stuff and they both created the mess that exists now.
Yes, your side does DOES legalize them, like all the amnesty bills Democrats have proposed over the years, and still do.

And YES your side DOES allow them to work in construction projects, where thy have ben prolific for years.

So now you're claiming nobody has criticized the GOP over their love of criminal illegal aliens. You just can't make any points that aren't outright lies, can you.

Not sure she has a choice. They load them up in the dark of night, and sunp them all over the country

Well of course. Lack of the basic human traits of empathy and compassion pretty much define the GOP these days. She should have mentioned something like "mini wetback future rapists and murderers" to really turn out the GOP voters for her in the next cycle.
Well the crime stats would back her up then..............the illegals young and old are defined by their criminal behavior and food stamps not to mention the hell they bring into public schools. US should sterilize and kick all back across the border.

Not sure she has a choice. They load them up in the dark of night, and sunp them all over the country

Human migration is a fact of life. When where you are living becomes too dangerous, or there is famine, people leave their homes and go someplace where they have a chance of a life. Americans are trying to pretend that migration never happens, and if it does, it shouldn't.

This is natural human behaviour, and you're not going to stop people from coming, so you damn well better develop better systems to deal with them.

What kind of nation have you become that you are turning away hungry and desperate families. The richest nation in the world, and the most morally bankrupt.
They leave their homes and come here for the WELFARE and other free chit--they are parasites upon the US and cost far more than they will every produce. (I grew up around the illegals---murderers, child abusers, animal abusers, theives and welfare hos defines them as a group.) Kick them back across the border preferably sterilized if you wish to help them and their countries out as they over bred which leads to disease and poverty. We would become a safer country without them---wages would go up as well as they drag down wages working under the table and collecting welfare at the same time, it would free up alot of our prisons as 1 million foreign born are in our federal prisons and it would save the US billions $$ soon to be trillions $$$ each year not dealing with them. If they were decent people, their countries would be better places and the dems wouldn't want them here.

They leave their homes and come here for the WELFARE and other free chit--they are parasites upon the US and cost far more than they will every produce. (I grew up around the illegals---murderers, child abusers, animal abusers, theives and welfare hos defines them as a group.) Kick them back across the border preferably sterilized if you wish to help them and their countries out as they over bred which leads to disease and poverty. We would become a safer country without them---wages would go up as well as they drag down wages working under the table and collecting welfare at the same time, it would free up alot of our prisons as 1 million foreign born are in our federal prisons and it would save the US billions $$ soon to be trillions $$$ each year not dealing with them. If they were decent people, their countries would be better places and the dems wouldn't want them here.

Send them all to Canada

This is just more RW nonsense. Who says the Iowa Governor has been asked for permission. That may seem like a provocative statement, but the Federal Gov't doesn't need the approval of any governor of any state when it comes to the use of Federal Government property. I suppose there very well could be an exception if we were talking about toxic chemicals. However, it's clear that if the so-called "minority surge" in Texas is as pronounced as some people claim, housing and federal facilities outside of Texas would be needed. The federal gov't has the authority to make those facilities available.

This is just more RW nonsense. Who says the Iowa Governor has been asked for permission. That may seem like a provocative statement, but the Federal Gov't doesn't need the approval of any governor of any state when it comes to the use of Federal Government property. I suppose there very well could be an exception if we were talking about toxic chemicals. However, it's clear that if the so-called "minority surge" in Texas is as pronounced as some people claim, housing and federal facilities outside of Texas would be needed. The federal gov't has the authority to make those facilities available.
Biden's Department of Health and Human Services says the Iowa Governor had been asked for permission. >> To house hundreds of the migrant children. This was a request from HHS, and the Iowa governor turned it down.

There is nothing needed, and would still be that way, if Biden had not reversed Trump's effective policies which had the border more secure than any time since the 1950s.

Last edited:
This is how conservative Christians speak when they are confronted with the reality of an abortion free central America and Mexico all life is not precious to a Christian in the USA unless it's to ban abortion.
No... this is how RATIONAL human beings speak when they can see the path ahead and where it leads for America. You people don't give a damn if this country is destroyed so long as you can feel you've "won" over your political opponents. In the short term, there's nothing we can do but as these criminals begin to appear in unmistakable numbers in our communities, they will learn just how damned UNWELCOMING we can be and your fecking SCHUTZSTAFFEL won't be able to stop it. When people like YOU begin opening your homes and bank accounts to them, we can talk.
Fuck you, I wouldn't hire them when they came asking you don't know Jack. At the same time I don't lie about my intentions like Christians and politicians do when they want to control your body and your reproductive system or make you pee for a job.

You sure get your feelings hurt easily. So is it your position that God says a Nation, ANY Nation should take in EVERYONE who wants to come into it? You're an idiot, but that is self evident.
Have you not read the Bible and noted how a sovereign nation is supposed to play host to the visitors from other lands? All I can say is the next time you Repubs get in power change the laws you hate so people cannot legally come into the US and claim asylum instead of tax breaks for the wealthy and the destruction of healthcare for millions..

Sorry son, I'm not a Pub. God NEVER said let everyone in whenever they want to come stay how ever long they want and give them money. You're just a bright guy.

"power change the laws you hate so people cannot legally come into the US and claim asylum "

Moron, Conservatives have ALWAYS to make them come here legally. You didn't like that so your side decided to change the laws. That wasn't enough so you changed to words you used. You started calling it asylum.

asylum

1: an inviolable place of refuge and protection giving shelter to criminals and debtors : SANCTUARY
b: protection from arrest and extradition given especially to political refugees by a nation or by an embassy or other agency enjoying freedom from what is required by law for most people

That doesn't fit either. Fact, you are an abject moron so hate filled you can't see straight.
You side was in power in the Soviet Union.

You lost.

This is how conservative Christians speak when they are confronted with the reality of an abortion free central America and Mexico all life is not precious to a Christian in the USA unless it's to ban abortion.
No... this is how RATIONAL human beings speak when they can see the path ahead and where it leads for America. You people don't give a damn if this country is destroyed so long as you can feel you've "won" over your political opponents. In the short term, there's nothing we can do but as these criminals begin to appear in unmistakable numbers in our communities, they will learn just how damned UNWELCOMING we can be and your fecking SCHUTZSTAFFEL won't be able to stop it. When people like YOU begin opening your homes and bank accounts to them, we can talk.
View attachment 478188
Moonie keeps pretending my question doesn't exist. Let's see what you do.

How many immigrant children have you invited into your home?

Well of course. Lack of the basic human traits of empathy and compassion pretty much define the GOP these days. She should have mentioned something like "mini wetback future rapists and murderers" to really turn out the GOP voters for her in the next cycle.
Yeah, you really can't beat Democrat compassion. "Sell your kids to traffickers and we'll wrap them like burritos and pack them in cages like sardines!"

yes I know, according to libs objecting to the demographic upheaval being inflicted on the nation by liberals is a sign of racism
Yes, whining that your nation isn't as white as you like is racist. This should not have to be explained to a functioning adult.
You, too:

rs_1024x623-180703084650-1024.amber-heard-ice.7318.jpg

Such a good Democrat, warning her fellow Democrats about the possibility of the illegal immigrants they knowingly hired in violation of the law being deported.

Yeah, you really can't beat Democrat compassion. "Sell your kids to traffickers and we'll wrap them like burritos and pack them in cages like sardines!"
Perfectly consistent with their immorality scores from the Russian collusion hoax, the impeachment laughingstock, the Kavanaugh disgrace, and the 2020 election theft.

Fuck you, I wouldn't hire them when they came asking you don't know Jack. At the same time I don't lie about my intentions like Christians and politicians do when they want to control your body and your reproductive system or make you pee for a job.
Stand up for your hypocrisy, take illegals in yourself. Till then, f#$&_ you.

Forum List

Back