Iowa Governor Says She Won't Take In Biden's Illegitimate Children

This is how conservative Christians speak when they are confronted with the reality of an abortion free central America and Mexico all life is not precious to a Christian in the USA unless it's to ban abortion.
Why should lives designed to boost VOTES for Democrats, while imposing dozens of harms upon Americans, be considered "precious" ?

Fuck you, I wouldn't hire them when they came asking you don't know Jack. At the same time I don't lie about my intentions like Christians and politicians do when they want to control your body and your reproductive system or make you pee for a job.
But you're cool with them flocking into the country, right ? (just not in you backyard). Now go wash your mouth out with soap.

Pelosi could put up three dozen of them at her place, and Uncle Bernie has three big ass houses, probably could put up several dozen in each of them. Wonder why they keep them in cages instead?
Well Nancy ? Well Bernie ? Anybody who voted for them, want to venture an answer to that ?

No, it is very apparent that after they leave the womb you could give a rats ass about 'em. Yet while they are in the incubator you claim they have a sacred right to exist.
And what is your explanation for how there is something wrong with that ? Note: I am not expecting common sense here.

Have you not read the Bible and noted how a sovereign nation is supposed to play host to the visitors from other lands? All I can say is the next time you Repubs get in power change the laws you hate so people cannot legally come into the US and claim asylum instead of tax breaks for the wealthy and the destruction of healthcare for millions..
1. Bible wasn't written in North America in 2021.

2. I notice you don't type it as "millions" of AMERICANS.

That's not legal. If you want that to change, VOTE -- For Trump or a Trump like candidate
How is it not legal ? This is exactly what Eisenhower did in the 50s, with Operation Wetback, By 1959, illegal immigration was non-existent, as it practically was after the Trump administration.

Not only is catching illegal aliens and deporting them legal, it is the law, It is Biden who is doing what is not legal.

My side doesn;t legalize them like Reagan nor does my side allow people to work in my construction fields to force me out of work. My side is not in power and never has been like the Repubs and the Dems who have done all that sided stuff and they both created the mess that exists now.
Yes, your side does DOES legalize them, like all the amnesty bills Democrats have proposed over the years, and still do.

And YES your side DOES allow them to work in construction projects, where thy have ben prolific for years.

Exactly what is it, that you call your "side" ? :rolleyes:

Not sure she has a choice. They load them up in the dark of night, and sunp them all over the country

No state wants these illegals. They cost money. Who the hell wants to spend their tax dollars on illegals who shouldn't be here at all.

Obama did the same with those illegal DACA kids. He dumpted them in States and those States couldn't refuse to take them.

My side doesn;t legalize them like Reagan nor does my side allow people to work in my construction fields to force me out of work. My side is not in power and never has been like the Repubs and the Dems who have done all that sided stuff and they both created the mess that exists now.
Yes, your side does DOES legalize them, like all the amnesty bills Democrats have proposed over the years, and still do.

And YES your side DOES allow them to work in construction projects, where thy have ben prolific for years.

Exactly what is it, that you call your "side" ? :rolleyes:
I vote Green Party dear, so get yer hackles down and lie some more. I worked construction in NW Arkansas a staunch GOP county and has been since I moved there in 1986. They have zero problems hiring the illegal and they are all good old church going Trump supporters. Now, tell me the last thirty years of my life is a lie you stupid arrogant fool.

This is how conservative Christians speak when they are confronted with the reality of an abortion free central America and Mexico all life is not precious to a Christian in the USA unless it's to ban abortion.
You want a theocracy?

Have you not read the Bible and noted how a sovereign nation is supposed to play host to the visitors from other lands? All I can say is the next time you Repubs get in power change the laws you hate so people cannot legally come into the US and claim asylum instead of tax breaks for the wealthy and the destruction of healthcare for millions..
1. Bible wasn't written in North America in 2021.

2. I notice you don't type it as "millions" of AMERICANS.
If that is what you need to hang on to life then by all means add it.

Not sure she has a choice. They load them up in the dark of night, and sunp them all over the country

It IS your problem, and it IS the law.

Human migration is a fact of life. When where you are living becomes too dangerous, or there is famine, people leave their homes and go someplace where they have a chance of a life. Americans are trying to pretend that migration never happens, and if it does, it shouldn't.

This is natural human behaviour, and you're not going to stop people from coming, so you damn well better develop better systems to deal with them.

What kind of nation have you become that you are turning away hungry and desperate families. The richest nation in the world, and the most morally bankrupt.

It IS your problem, and it IS the law.

Human migration is a fact of life. When where you are living becomes too dangerous, or there is famine, people leave their homes and go someplace where they have a chance of a life. Americans are trying to pretend that migration never happens, and if it does, it shouldn't.

This is natural human behaviour, and you're not going to stop people from coming, so you damn well better develop better systems to deal with them.

What kind of nation have you become that you are turning away hungry and desperate families. The richest nation in the world, and the most morally bankrupt.
And they keep on claiming it is a nation of Christians....Who had to kill the previous inhabitants to get where they were going, so there is that.

Forum List

Back