Iowa Democratic Party reviewing reported inconsistencies in 95 precincts

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
oh wait, do you mean to tell me that there may have been irregularities, cheating & underhanded things going on with voting, and all while Democrats are in charge?

Unpossible, I have been told that only Trump and the Russians steal elections

If I didn't know better, I'd almost say that our friends on the left are trying to screw Comrade Bernie

almost...

The Iowa Democratic party on Saturday announced they are reviewing reported inconsistencies in 95 precincts from Monday's caucuses. Any corrections will be made by 12 p.m. CT Monday, the party announced.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With 100% of the precincts reporting, Sanders led in the "popular vote," while Buttigieg had a slight edge in state delegate equivalents.

Democratic party, the name characterizes them so well.

oh wait, do you mean to tell me that there may have been irregularities, cheating & underhanded things going on with voting, and all while Democrats are in charge?

If I didn't know better, I'd almost say that our friends on the left are trying to screw Comrade Bernie

almost...

The Iowa Democratic party on Saturday announced they are reviewing reported inconsistencies in 95 precincts from Monday's caucuses. Any corrections will be made by 12 p.m. CT Monday, the party announced.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With 100% of the precincts reporting, Sanders led in the "popular vote," while Buttigieg had a slight edge in state delegate equivalents.
"The IDP also noted that the 95 precincts comprise a total of 5% of the total number of precincts in Iowa."

Stupid thread.

almost...

I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you...…………….that it is only 95, lol!

And they want to control the country? Hellllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo, Americans are not that dumb. The only reason you clowns are in the news and looking 1/2 a** good is because you are running against each other. When you pick a champion that has to face Trump, everyone is going to be laughing their a**es off!

New Topics

Forum List

Back