IOWA = 6

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
6 electoral votes.

And, if you've ever been there, you know it's kinda dumpy and backwards. Except for areas around the university, it's really a fly-over corn hell.

California = IT industry, film and TV industry, largest harbor in the country... oh yeah, and they're the 5th largest supplier of the world's food...

I just think it's funny how the message for both Pubs and Dems changes state to state... more so with the GOPs...

6 electoral votes.

And, if you've ever been there, you know it's kinda dumpy and backwards. Except for areas around the university, it's really a fly-over corn hell.

California = IT industry, film and TV industry, largest harbor in the country... oh yeah, and they're the 5th largest supplier of the world's food...

I just think it's funny how the message for both Pubs and Dems changes state to state... more so with the GOPs...

Would rather live in Iowa , then the land of fruits and nuts.

upload_2016-1-31_16-26-23.jpeg

Yeah us hics in I'o'wa are jus' plain ol' country folk. But we do have Iowa State University and the University Of Iowa which are famed for their technology around the world. Pretty good for a state that only represents 1% of the nations population.

Tell us about how well those thar' Caleeforneea crops do if there ain't no irrigation water and how much of Caleeforneea will be left after that there big one hits?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back