InwasPerfect phone call

The perception of losing the war would hasten the collapse of Afghan forces and further endanger everyone.

It’s an extremely logical inference.

We know the aid was held up specifically by Trump at the last minute without reason while at the same time that Trump was aggressively pushing this Biden conspiracy.

We also know that Giuliani was explicitly saying that if Ukraine played along with the “favor” it sure would help our diplomatic relationship.

Don’t pretend like there isn’t considerable evidence linking the two.

Do you mean kind of like Hunter's very convenient employment situation with Burisma and his artwork that is selling for top dollar now that his father is President? I thought you guys didn't like inference and required a smoking gun? I guess it all depends on who the target is.

Do you mean kind of like Hunter's very convenient employment situation with Burisma and his artwork that is selling for top dollar now that his father is President? I thought you guys didn't like inference and required a smoking gun? I guess it all depends on who the target is.
Inferences are a part of many criminal cases, this isn’t new. Smoking guns are not as common as one might think. However, Giuliani’s taped conversation with the Ukrainian government is pretty damn close.

Hunter Biden was definitely employed at Burisma due to his name. Undoubtedly.

That’s not illegal.

Using government authority to extract a political favor is illegal.

The difference between these inferences is that one is illegal and one isn’t.

Inferences are a part of many criminal cases, this isn’t new. Smoking guns are not as common as one might think. However, Giuliani’s taped conversation with the Ukrainian government is pretty damn close.

Hunter Biden was definitely employed at Burisma due to his name. Undoubtedly.

That’s not illegal.

Using government authority to extract a political favor is illegal.

The difference between these inferences is that one is illegal and one isn’t.

And exactly why do you think they paid Hunter Biden so much money? They didn't expect anything at all in return? What would they gain simply by having a Biden on the board? Do tell?

I might add that Biden was on camera saying he would withhold aid to Ukraine if Stokin didn't stop investigating Burisma, the company his son just happened to be working for. I might also add that ole Joe said he didn't know anything about his son and Burisma, meanwhile, he just happened to play a round of golf with Hunter and some Burisma execs. I guess they were just at the course and these Ukrainian guys happened to be there too and they teamed up for a foursome. Yeah, there was plenty of potentially illegal stuff going on with Hunter and Joe, you just choose to ignore it.

There was nothing illegal about what Trump did, which is exactly why he wasn't removed from office. The jury(House) impeached him on the basis of purely partisan politics and the judge(Senate) decided that the jury was clearly tainted and summarily dismissed the case. Yep, that is what happened whether you like it or not.

And exactly why do you think they paid Hunter Biden so much money? They didn't expect anything at all in return? What would they gain simply by having a Biden on the board? Do tell?

I might add that Biden was on camera saying he would withhold aid to Ukraine if Stokin didn't stop investigating Burisma, the company his son just happened to be working for. I might also add that ole Joe said he didn't know anything about his son and Burisma, meanwhile, he just happened to play a round of golf with Hunter and some Burisma execs. I guess they were just at the course and these Ukrainian guys happened to be there too and they teamed up for a foursome. Yeah, there was plenty of potentially illegal stuff going on with Hunter and Joe, you just choose to ignore it.

There was nothing illegal about what Trump did, which is exactly why he wasn't removed from office. The jury(House) impeached him on the basis of purely partisan politics and the judge(Senate) decided that the jury was clearly tainted and summarily dismissed the case. Yep, that is what happened whether you like it or not.
Hunter Biden was paid for his name. I already said that. Having the son of the VP would lend credibility and legitimacy to a business that was attempting to make a big pivot from existing in a corrupt economy beholden to Russia into a new economy that is geared to wards the west. That's the same reason they put the former president of Poland on it's board. It's entirely possible that they expected these people could get them into the rooms with other powerful people, maybe even they expected it from Biden himself. But, and I hate to say this, it's still not illegal.

I might add that Biden is NOT on camera saying they'd withhold aid to Ukraine if Shokin didn't stop investigating Bursima. I have little doubt you're talking about this video, (LINK), in which he says they got Shokin fired, but has nothing to do with investigating Burisma. I might add that Biden wasn't golfing with Ukranians. I have little doubt that you're referring to this picture (LINK) which shows Biden golfing with Hunter and Devon Archer, not Ukranian, who is Hunter's longtime friend and business partner.

Your claims of potentially illegal stuff are based on falsehoods and you've yet to provide any evidence whatsoever of anything actually illegal.

The idea that an acquittal from the Senate equals innocence is just childish. If you believe he was impeached on purely political reasons, you could just as easily say he was acquitted on purely political reasons.

At the very least, we should agree that using government authority to provide personal benefit is illegal and all the evidence points to that being exactly what Trump was doing with Ukraine.

Hunter Biden was paid for his name. I already said that. Having the son of the VP would lend credibility and legitimacy to a business that was attempting to make a big pivot from existing in a corrupt economy beholden to Russia into a new economy that is geared to wards the west. That's the same reason they put the former president of Poland on it's board. It's entirely possible that they expected these people could get them into the rooms with other powerful people, maybe even they expected it from Biden himself. But, and I hate to say this, it's still not illegal.

Or they put the former president of Poland on its board because he was the former president of a country. Hunter had zero value to them other than to"get into the room" as you say.

I might add that Biden is NOT on camera saying they'd withhold aid to Ukraine if Shokin didn't stop investigating Bursima. I have little doubt you're talking about this video, (LINK), in which he says they got Shokin fired, but has nothing to do with investigating Burisma

Right, Shokin just happened to be the guy investigating Burisma, the corrupt company that was paying his son millions for access. He was fired for other reasons complete unrelated. Cheez, you can't even believe the stuff you post.

I might add that Biden wasn't golfing with Ukranians. I have little doubt that you're referring to this picture (LINK) which shows Biden golfing with Hunter and Devon Archer, not Ukranian, who is Hunter's longtime friend and business partner.

I see, this guy was American and happened to be on the board of Burisma as well. Joe said he didn't know a thing about that. If you believe that I've got some nice beach front property in Nebraska for sale.

Your claims of potentially illegal stuff are based on falsehoods and you've yet to provide any evidence whatsoever of anything actually illegal.

Evidently proof or evidence of anything actually illegal isn't necessary, thus Trump's impeachment by the House, not once but twice and no real evidence or proof in either case.

The idea that an acquittal from the Senate equals innocence is just childish. If you believe he was impeached on purely political reasons, you could just as easily say he was acquitted on purely political reasons.

You can't honestly believe Trump's impeachment wasn't political. This same group flat out LIED to to the FISA court in order to get a special prosecutor to investigate Trump and Russia, which was another waste of time and money, and these guys aren't partisan? You aren't thinking straight.

Or they put the former president of Poland on its board because he was the former president of a country. Hunter had zero value to them other than to"get into the room" as you say.
Reflexive logic. The president of Poland was the president of Poland and Hunter Biden was Hunter Biden. You're not building a case so much as waving your hands. The name Hunter Biden gives Burisma an air of legitimacy to a company that needs to start looking legitimate instead of one with a history of corruption.
Right, Shokin just happened to be the guy investigating Burisma, the corrupt company that was paying his son millions for access. He was fired for other reasons complete unrelated. Cheez, you can't even believe the stuff you post.
You sure Shokin was investigating Burisma? You haven't shown that at all. No one has. You'd think a major investigation into an oligarch would have some way to substantiate it. Who was working on it? What were they doing? Who did they interview? Not a single person coming forward to substantiate it.

As for Biden, you don't even have evidence he knew of any investigation into Burisma let alone any evidence that anyone asked him to end it.

And that's all before we go into what we actually do know, that the US State Dept had been working with the Ukranian DoJ and had first hand experience with Shokin being corrupt and impeding the reform of the country. Unlike all the hand waving above, I have people who have nothing to do with Burisma or Hunter Biden under oath making this claim and stating this was the onus for pushing for Shokin's ouster.

So if it seems like I believe something you don't, maybe it's because I actually know what I'm talking about instead of operating from your foundation of objective falsehoods.
I see, this guy was American and happened to be on the board of Burisma as well. Joe said he didn't know a thing about that. If you believe that I've got some nice beach front property in Nebraska for sale.
He was an American who had known the Biden's for years. He happened to be on the board of Burisma because he worked with Hunter. The idea that they could only be seen together in connection with Burisma is ignorant of the history.
Evidently proof or evidence of anything actually illegal isn't necessary, thus Trump's impeachment by the House, not once but twice and no real evidence or proof in either case.
Lots of evidence supports illegal actions on Trump's part. Like I said, we have Giuliani on tape saying that Trump would be more favorable towards them if they helped get Biden. Trump personally asked for it on the phone. The military aide was held up by Trump without cause shortly after this. There's loads of evidence with basically nothing exculpatory.
You can't honestly believe Trump's impeachment wasn't political. This same group flat out LIED to to the FISA court in order to get a special prosecutor to investigate Trump and Russia, which was another waste of time and money, and these guys aren't partisan? You aren't thinking straight.
It seems like you're trying to say his acquittal wasn't political. It's impeachment. It's a political process. Everyone knows this. The same group that lied to the FISA court? Not sure what you're talking about here because you're talking about the FBI now and that has nothing to do with this.

Reflexive logic. The president of Poland was the president of Poland and Hunter Biden was Hunter Biden. You're not building a case so much as waving your hands. The name Hunter Biden gives Burisma an air of legitimacy to a company that needs to start looking legitimate instead of one with a history of corruption.

You sure Shokin was investigating Burisma? You haven't shown that at all. No one has. You'd think a major investigation into an oligarch would have some way to substantiate it. Who was working on it? What were they doing? Who did they interview? Not a single person coming forward to substantiate it.

As for Biden, you don't even have evidence he knew of any investigation into Burisma let alone any evidence that anyone asked him to end it.

And that's all before we go into what we actually do know, that the US State Dept had been working with the Ukranian DoJ and had first hand experience with Shokin being corrupt and impeding the reform of the country. Unlike all the hand waving above, I have people who have nothing to do with Burisma or Hunter Biden under oath making this claim and stating this was the onus for pushing for Shokin's ouster.

So if it seems like I believe something you don't, maybe it's because I actually know what I'm talking about instead of operating from your foundation of objective falsehoods.

He was an American who had known the Biden's for years. He happened to be on the board of Burisma because he worked with Hunter. The idea that they could only be seen together in connection with Burisma is ignorant of the history.

Lots of evidence supports illegal actions on Trump's part. Like I said, we have Giuliani on tape saying that Trump would be more favorable towards them if they helped get Biden. Trump personally asked for it on the phone. The military aide was held up by Trump without cause shortly after this. There's loads of evidence with basically nothing exculpatory.

It seems like you're trying to say his acquittal wasn't political. It's impeachment. It's a political process. Everyone knows this. The same group that lied to the FISA court? Not sure what you're talking about here because you're talking about the FBI now and that has nothing to do with this.
Why won’t Biden release the full transcript?

Forum List

Back