involuntary relocation

The cucks in Texas who suggested replacing the world slavery, with involuntary relocation you dumb fuck. What do you think this thread is about?
Does the article actually prove that by providing full excerpts from the textbooks?

I have no problem accepting the fact that idiocy exists on both ends of the political spectrum, usually at the extremes.

But let me ask a question: why were so many statues commemorating the confederacy torn down? Was it not an attempt to disown or ah, whitewash this country's history with respect to slavery? It wasn't the Right that was doing that, and there's a certain similarity.

I don't think there's any question that atrocities were a part of our American History, and IMHO it should not be forgotten. The plain truth ought to be taught to our kids.
History is learned by reading books, not by looking at statues. The Germans are well aware of who Hitler was and don`t need to look at a statue.

Public schools in Texas would describe slavery to second graders as “involuntary relocation” under new social studies standards proposed to the state's education board.

A group of nine educators submitted the idea to the State Board of Education as part of Texas' efforts to develop new social studies curriculum, according to the Texas Tribune. The once-a-decade process updates what children learn in the state's nearly 8,900 public schools.

But yeah, it is just the left trying to rewrite history! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If you wait to teach the history of American slavery until 4th grade, the kids are 9 and 10. Second graders are 7 and 8. This might not seem like a big difference to people who don't work with children, but it's the difference between what teachers/etc call early childhood and middle childhood.

More:

Most successful Social Studies programs in elementary start 'small' and move outward by grade level. So Kindergarten-family; first grade-neighborhoods/communities; second grade--my city/region; third grade-my state; fourth grade--my nation; fifth grade--US Civics/early history.

Does the article actually prove that by providing full excerpts from the textbooks?
It doesn't need to, involuntary relocation is a bullshit term on its face. Not only does it not cover the breadth of the horrors of slavery (the forced labor, the rapes, the selling of children from parents and husband's from wives), but it doesn't even adequately describe the relocation, which wasn't a regular voyage across the Atlantic but a terrifying journey, endured in cramped spaces not even tall enough to stand in, chained together with dozens of other captives, with the threat of death by disease, starvation or drowning. And if you survive all that, then you get the raping, and the whipping and tearing apart of your family and your humanity.

It doesn't need to, involuntary relocation is a bullshit term on its face. Not only does it not cover the breadth of the horrors of slavery (the forced labor, the rapes, the selling of children from parents and husband's from wives), but it doesn't even adequately describe the relocation, which wasn't a regular voyage across the Atlantic but a terrifying journey, endured in cramped spaces not even tall enough to stand in, chained together with dozens of other captives, with the threat of death by disease, starvation or drowning. And if you survive all that, then you get the raping, and the whipping and tearing apart of your family and your humanity.
You sound like a crybaby.

And you have no proof of any rape. Just pure conjecture.

You sound like a crybaby.

And you have no proof of any rape. Just pure conjecture.
Harriet Jacobs on Rape and Slavery, 1860 | The American Yawp Reader

The proof is written in the DNA of black and white Americans.

Booty, you are a consummate coward to the end. It's pretty impressive actually how open you are with your cowardice. You're even afraid to address centuries old history that you had nothing to do with, in an honest way. How hilariously sad of you. 😄

Last edited:
Leave it to the racist right to try to make slavery acceptable.
wasn't indentured servitude also a form of slavery? throughout history people have enslaved other people, blacks still enslave other blacks today in africa, muslims enslave non muslims of all races. to try to claim the the only slavery was in the early US is simply not true. Yes it was an abomination and should never have happened, but its over. Why does the left have to continue to use it as a politcal weapon? answer: because its all they have, even they know that their ideology is a failure and never works, so they must demonize others as a political tool.

Harriet Jacobs on Rape and Slavery, 1860 | The American Yawp Reader

The proof is written in the DNA of black and white Americans.

Booty, you are a consummate coward to the end. It's pretty impressive actually how open you are with your cowardice. You're even afraid to address centuries old history that you had nothing to do with, in an honest way. How hilariously sad of you. 😄
Say "coward" or some derivative thereof 10,000 more times. I don't give a shit. It's your new race card.

DNA evidence of bastard half white half black children ONLY proves that white people had sex with black people. PERIOD.

If you assume anything more than that, you're stupid.

"Involunatary relocation" is what happens when your home is wiped out by flood, fire, or other disaster, and you have to live elsewhere!!!

These brainless fuktards start attaching flowery terms to something, diminishes the pungency of the word....and kids won't KNOW what slavery IS then........they will just think slave traders were just Cruise Liners toting vacationers to another desitnation!!!

The basis of slavery is being forced to do something you don't want to do.

Not "relocation", voluntary or otherwise.

That's why Obamacare is a kind of slavery.

In Classic Slavery, the slaves are told "pick that cotton". In the ACA variety, the people are told "buy that insurance policy".

In both kinds of slavery, the slaves aren't given an option.

Say "coward" or some derivative thereof 10,000 more times. I don't give a shit. It's your new race card.

DNA evidence of bastard half white half black children ONLY proves that white people had sex with black people. PERIOD.

If you assume anything more than that, you're stupid.
Let me get this straight. You think the relocation, the labor, the relinquishing of children were all forced, but the sex, that was consensual. And you think I'm stupid? :lmao:

No one is that stupid Booty, your cowardice is obvious.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back