involuntary relocation

Are you claiming slavery was voluntary?
It certainly wasn't just an involuntary relocation. It's not as if they brought Africans here against their will and that's it. The relocation isn't the end of the story its the beginning.

How they got here is not the point, it is how they were treated once they did.

You know, back when it was all the rage for Christians to own other human beings and treat them worse than their livestock.
What percentage of Christians owned another human being?

Indeed, who claimed otherwise?
Do you not know how to read you dumb fuck? It was me pointing out that involuntary relocation does not cover the breadth of slavery. If you agree with me then you think calling slavery, involuntary relocation is some bullshit terminology for safe space needing mother fuckers. Which one are you?

A series of textbooks written for the fourth, seventh and 11th grades taught a generation of Virginians our state’s history. Chapter 29 of the seventh-grade edition, titled “How the Negroes Lived Under Slavery,” included these sentences: “A feeling of strong affection existed between masters and slaves in a majority of Virginia homes.” The masters “knew the best way to control their slaves was to win their confidence and affection.” Enslaved people “went visiting at night and sometimes owned guns and other weapons.” “It cannot be denied that some slaves were treated badly, but most were treated with kindness.” Color illustrations featured masters and slaves all dressed smartly, shaking hands amiably.

A well-dressed Black family is cordially greeted by a white man—presumably their enslaver—in this fanciful illustration above the chapter title,"How the Negroes lived under Slavery." Given that the family was arriving via a sailing ship, the reality is that they had probably been recently sold at auction, forcibly transported by boat while being closely guarded, and then delivered to their new "owner." This illustrated page is from Virginia: History, Government, Geography (1957), the state-sanctioned seventh-grade history textbook that was written with the express intention of presenting a Lost Cause view of slavery as a benign institution.

How-the-Negroes-Lived-under-Slavery-768x1050.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
Do you not know how to read you dumb fuck? It was me pointing out that involuntary relocation does not cover the breadth of slavery. If you agree with me then you think calling slavery, involuntary relocation is some bullshit terminology for safe space needing mother fuckers. Which one are you?
Whoever claimed that ”involuntary relocation” would cover the breadth of slavery?

Show us the full text.

Whoever claimed that ”involuntary relocation” would cover the breadth of slavery?

Show us the full text.
The cucks in Texas who suggested replacing the world slavery, with involuntary relocation you dumb fuck. What do you think this thread is about?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

New Topics

Forum List

Back