Bull Ring Invitiation to TemplarKormac/Porter Rockwell/Iamwhatiseem/Freyasman: An Informal Debate on Race Relations in the United States Including Its History

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
The following m.embers have also been issued an invitation:
IM2
KatSteve
MarcATL
Asclepias
Coyote
OldLaldy

What I hope to discuss is although the United States was founded by white suprmacist and has taken some strides to atone for it's racist past, racism is still very much a problem in this country largely due, in my opinion to the conditions under which it was established.

There are only two rules: That you back up any core claim you make with reputable citations and no insults/personal attacks.

This invitation was prompted by every single one of the above invitees in the title insisting that the black members of this site are all racist and Freyasman claiming superior intelligence over IM2 and Asclepias. Additionally Templarkormac has claimed that the United States is not racist, Porter Rockwell has insisted that the United States was intended only for white people and their descendants, Iamwhatiseems apparently believes that because he is married to a Mexican that he can't be racists towards blacks and freyasman in the one thread I have interacted with him has indicated that he routinely assaults black people who he finds to be loud and presumably of a lower class.

IM2 katsteve2012 MarcATL @ascelepias Coyote OldLady

use the @ symbol first and it directly messages them
That was helpful, Eagle. Just a reminder, though:
+Outside of participating members, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY. Failure to comply will result in non-participating members being removed from the Bull Ring (Forum will no longer be visible to member)

The following m.embers have also been issued an invitation:
IM2
KatSteve
MarcATL
Asclepias
Coyote
OldLaldy

What I hope to discuss is although the United States was founded by white suprmacist and has taken some strides to atone for it's racist past, racism is still very much a problem in this country largely due, in my opinion to the conditions under which it was established.

There are only two rules: That you back up any core claim you make with reputable citations and no insults/personal attacks.

This invitation was prompted by every single one of the above invitees in the title insisting that the black members of this site are all racist and Freyasman claiming superior intelligence over IM2 and Asclepias. Additionally Templarkormac has claimed that the United States is not racist, Porter Rockwell has insisted that the United States was intended only for white people and their descendants, Iamwhatiseems apparently believes that because he is married to a Mexican that he can't be racists towards blacks and freyasman in the one thread I have interacted with him has indicated that he routinely assaults black people who he finds to be loud and presumably of a lower class.
I don’t mind participating, I like discussion that doesn’t devolve into insults Including on my part :)

I am going speak as a moderator here because it has been a while since the Bullring was used.

Only those invited by the OP can participate, ok? I believe at the end, when the OP concludes it is done, she can open it up to all if she wants. In the meantime, p,ease don’t post if you are not on the list.

I am going speak as a moderator here because it has been a while since the Bullring was used.

Only those invited by the OP can participate, ok? I believe at the end, when the OP concludes it is done, she can open it up to all if she wants. In the meantime, p,ease don’t post if you are not on the list.
I wouldn't be opposed, if it's within the rules, to add additional invitees. My understanding is that at this point, I have to wait to hear from those I invited to see if they accept the challenge and if so we then have to agree on the rule, maybe select someone as a judge?

This is my first time so it may not go off as smoothly as I like but I do very much appreciate all of those who have contributed comments to help get this going.

Haha... Iamwhatiseems apparently believes that because he is married to a Mexican that he can't be racists towards blacks

1) That was my first wife, been divorced for 6 years.
2) I have no idea where someone got that I don't believe I can be racist to blacks because I was married to a Mexican.

I'm a Luddite when it comes to the board, but I will participate in any discussion, especially if you're telling me there will be no name calling and personal attacks.

Somebody explain how we start this conversation.

Haha... Iamwhatiseems apparently believes that because he is married to a Mexican that he can't be racists towards blacks

1) That was my first wife, been divorced for 6 years.
2) I have no idea where someone got that I don't believe I can be racist to blacks because I was married to a Mexican.
Probably because one of your threads is entitled 'My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?' and then your third comment later you wrote

"
Oh and BTW - my first wife is Mexican, from Aguascalientes, Mexico. Great family.Making my two children I adore half Mexican, and can actually claim to be Latino, but they don't."

You're the only invitee to respond so far, so I'm going to give it some more time. Would you like to be included in the debate?

I'm a Luddite when it comes to the board, but I will participate in any discussion, especially if you're telling me there will be no name calling and personal attacks.

Somebody explain how we start this conversation.
Waiting for a few others to chime in. My understanding is after we have all of the participants and agree on the rules we then proceed to the actual Bull Ring for the debate. This is considered just the "call-out".

I don't recall claiming to be of superior intellect to those two posters, (I am, I just don't recall saying it..... I thought it was obvious), and I would like to know where you got the idea that I regularly assault black people?

I don't recall claiming to be of superior intellect to those two posters, (I am, I just don't recall saying it..... I thought it was obvious), and I would like to know where you got the idea that I regularly assault black people?
Well for one, this post:
You know what? I have watched my entire life and I have seen, over and over, low income blacks try to bully people. They get loud and obnoxious at the drop of a hat, and quite frankly, a lot of other cultures simply despise that behavior, and want them to stfu and quit making a trashy spectacle of themselves. It's fucking embarrassing.
When they get confronted for this behavior, they double down, raise the volume and get aggressive, including assaulting people. Oh yeah, and they accuse everyone confronting them for their shitty behavior of being racist, because it simply isn't possible to object to their behavior, it's gotta be about the color of their skin. (eyeroll)
I have enjoyed the looks of utter shock on their faces when I hit them square in their shit-talking mouths, and even more the fear in their eyes when I slammed them to the ground and mounted them, and began dropping bombs onto their terrified faces.
Because there is something deeply satisfying about beating the living hell out of some asshole, pissing on his unconscious form, and walking away.

Fucked and and found out.

Well for one, this post:
Yes, and?
What part of that is "regularly"?

And yes, I have disrupted a couple of planned assaults on myself by preemptively beating the shit out of someone, and I made an example out of a guy in a military selection course when he challenged me and tried to intimidate me in front of a detail...... if you call that "regularly assaulting black people" then you don't know the whole story (stories?), but then I guess you wouldn't from just that, would you?

It's telling that you automatically assume the worst of me, though.

Yes, and?
What part of that is "regularly"?

And yes, I have disrupted a couple of planned assaults on myself by preemptively beating the shit out of someone, and I made an example out of a guy in a military selection course when he challenged me and tried to intimidate me in front of a detail...... if you call that "regularly assaulting black people" then you don't know the whole story (stories?), but then I guess you wouldn't from just that, would you?

It's telling that you automatically assume the worst of me, though.
I'm not "automatically" assuming the worse of you, that was just one comment you made of out of several when you and Asclepias were going at one another, challenging each other to show up in each other's home town. And that encounter partially contributed to my thought that maybe we could have an online debate instead because I truly am interested in why many of you think the way you do.

I realize that guys interact with one another differently including when they're talking shit to one another and that it might appear to be more serious than it actually is. Also, there is the fact that I confused you with the OP which I don't think I've ever done before and that makes me think that there is something about how you come across that to very similar to IamwhatIseem and I find that thought somewhat disturbing :)

Can we table this until the actual debate?

I'm not "automatically" assuming the worse of you, that was just one comment you made of out of several when you and Asclepias were going at one another, challenging each other to show up in each other's home town. And that encounter partially contributed to my thought that maybe we could have an online debate instead because I truly am interested in why many of you think the way you do.

I realize that guys interact with one another differently including when they're talking shit to one another and that it might appear to be more serious than it actually is. Also, there is the fact that I confused you with the OP which I don't think I've ever done before and that makes me think that there is something about how you come across that to very similar to IamwhatIseem and I find that thought somewhat disturbing :)

Can we table this until the actual debate?
This isn't it?

I guess I'm not clear on how this thing is supposed to work.

BTW, "there is something about how you come across that to very similar to IamwhatIseem"; are you saying we all look alike?

This isn't it?

I guess I'm not clear on how this thing is supposed to work.

BTW, "there is something about how you come across that to very similar to IamwhatIseem"; are you saying we all look alike?
This is my first time attempting this and the way it was explained to me by two of the moderators is that you have a "call-out" in which you issue the invitations to those you'd like to participate. Then once everyone who is going to participate is known, we agree on the rules and then proceed to the actual Bull Ring where we should have limitations on the length of the debate, either by the number of posts or amount of time the thread remains open.

I've giving it a little more time to see if Templarkormac is going to participate or not. I'll send you all a link to the actual Bull Ring forum where we can begin as soon as it' finalize.

Thank you all though for agreeing to participate, I appreciate it.

Forum List

Back