Invite Trump?

Invite Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
After more platforms banned Trump, his choices are diminishing. Can we now invite him to the USMB?
How long do you the that prissy little snowflake would last on a board like this?

30 seconds? Maybe 45?
He´s nasty enough. Lets start the debates!
Oh, he can dish it out, I'll grant you that, bit he can't take it at all. He would run away crying and telling the whole world how mean the liberals on USMB are.
Mind trip! Lol
Yes, you are.

After more platforms banned Trump, his choices are diminishing. Can we now invite him to the USMB?
How long do you the that prissy little snowflake would last on a board like this?

30 seconds? Maybe 45?
Oh, he can dish it out, I'll grant you that, bit he can't take it at all. He would run away crying and telling the whole world how mean the liberals on USMB are.
Hubris!

Trump Won — Giant banner unfurled at Yankee Stadium​

Dont know why the tard would put Brooklyn in the vid title

Because he got more real votes than Biden got phony votes. It is really just that simple. And the conniving far left knows it, too.

30 seconds? Maybe 45?
Hubris!
I'm gonna suggest you look that word up before you use it again.

1622274139829.png

If Trump joins up the whole world would learn about Damaged Eagle

Cool!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

He wouldn't stay. This place is getting to be more liberal and censored than FB and Twatter.

yeah you got that right. the mods here are every bit anti american as they are he would not want to stay here more than one day after he saw them putting his threads in the rubber room or badlands section. Mebelle is about the only mod on here that is not an American hater.

Last edited:
I would make sure USMB is secured first where it cannot be bought out and shut down.

There is a way to get the monthly or annual server costs covered by membership renewals if enough members sign up for plans through a nonprofit cooperative health network in TX.

If all members and owners/Mods sign agreements to keep the board open and running as is, with no censorship or deletion of content based on political preferences, we could agree to fund the base costs on a sustainable basis. Where anything collected above that baseline cost would still go to the current owners or board/shareholders if that is how it's setup, under the agreement not to sell to any outside party that doesn't agree to the current terms of free speech.

I know I trust myself westwall and flacaltenn not to sell out. I don't know others like I trust them, but others also may be this committed.

I would rather petition Zuckerberg, Gates and Bezos to set up similar forum networks for each Party, to redress grievances and organize both inhouse policies, local and relative to party respectively by creed, and external policies that all parties and citizens can agree to by state or nationwide.

I wouldn't want all that traffic jamming our servers here.

So if Trump plans to head a whole coalition for govt reforms, that may take a whole separate board system IN ADDITION to this one.

If he wants to interact here, great.
But the bigger issues to address between bigger parties will involve each Party having its own internal communications to hash out how much of their platform policies are private for THEIR party members and taxpayers in a collective program, and how much is public policy that everyone agrees to fund and follow uniformly.
you and Mebell
I would make sure USMB is secured first where it cannot be bought out and shut down.

There is a way to get the monthly or annual server costs covered by membership renewals if enough members sign up for plans through a nonprofit cooperative health network in TX.

If all members and owners/Mods sign agreements to keep the board open and running as is, with no censorship or deletion of content based on political preferences, we could agree to fund the base costs on a sustainable basis. Where anything collected above that baseline cost would still go to the current owners or board/shareholders if that is how it's setup, under the agreement not to sell to any outside party that doesn't agree to the current terms of free speech.

I know I trust myself westwall and flacaltenn not to sell out. I don't know others like I trust them, but others also may be this committed.

I would rather petition Zuckerberg, Gates and Bezos to set up similar forum networks for each Party, to redress grievances and organize both inhouse policies, local and relative to party respectively by creed, and external policies that all parties and citizens can agree to by state or nationwide.

I wouldn't want all that traffic jamming our servers here.

So if Trump plans to head a whole coalition for govt reforms, that may take a whole separate board system IN ADDITION to this one.

If he wants to interact here, great.
But the bigger issues to address between bigger parties will involve each Party having its own internal communications to hash out how much of their platform policies are private for THEIR party members and taxpayers in a collective program, and how much is public policy that everyone agrees to fund and follow uniformly.
:yes_text12::thankusmile:

I sure wish you held the position of Gunny did when he was here as the administrater here of this site emilynghiem Trump then WOULD love to come here with you putting up those rules.

he has been on here long time.
Who is it?
He usually comes on from midnight to around 3am. Uses a couple of different s.n.'s

He is pretty good at appearing to be just another poster though very contentious ......but if you read him enough he pursues a theme that is recognizable.

There are a couple of people on here that know...it will probably get out some time.

One of them being one of the more astute mods.

Last edited:
he has been on here long time.
Who is it?
He usually comes on from midnight to around 3am. Uses a couple of different s.n.'s

He is pretty good at appearing to be just another poster though very contentious ......but if you read him enough he pursues a theme that is recognizable.

There are a couple of people on here that know...it will probably get out some time.

One of them being one of the more astute mods.
Intriguing. It's 1:30 am and I'm gonna hunt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back