Invitation To Leftists!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
I'm inviting all leftists to get your information straight from the source tonight!
When you get your information straight from the source, it's very difficult for others to lie to you...because you have already seen it with your own eyes.
It might surprise you to read that Trump wants to let all the DACA people stay & get a path to citizenship. Trump outlined a 4 point plan to make that happen in his first SOTU address. But you've probably heard otherwise.
It might surprise you to read that Trump said he didn't want to cut food stamps or any other assistance...and he hasn't! Trump has tried to stop auto-enrollmet so people have to fill out a form every year to prove they exist..cutting fraud out of the system. But you've probably heard otherwise.
You've probably heard MANY things that are not true.
So I invite you to get your info straight from the source and watch the TRUMP RALLY TONIGHT! I'm sure it will air on CSPAN 1 2 or 3...and on the fox news channel.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE???

I'm inviting all leftists to get your information straight from the source tonight!
When you get your information straight from the source, it's very difficult for others to lie to you...because you have already seen it with your own eyes.
It might surprise you to read that Trump wants to let all the DACA people stay & get a path to citizenship. Trump outlined a 4 point plan to make that happen in his first SOTU address. But you've probably heard otherwise.
It might surprise you to read that Trump said he didn't want to cut food stamps or any other assistance...and he hasn't! Trump has tried to stop auto-enrollmet so people have to fill out a form every year to prove they exist..cutting fraud out of the system. But you've probably heard otherwise.
So I invite you to get your info straight from the source and watch the TRUMP RALLY TONIGHT! I'm sure it will air on CSPAN 1 2 or 3...and on the fox news channel.

Fill out paperwork every year to make sure they exist I do believe currently they do it every 6 months. I bet that 47 dollars I get from SNAP every month is killing yous.

Then why did Trump cancel DACA as soon as he took office?

Because we don't want any more of them, cockroach.

Fill out paperwork every year to make sure they exist I do believe currently they do it every 6 months. I bet that 47 dollars I get from SNAP every month is killing yous.

My input on you and your free lunch- drop your internet and or cable and pay for your own damn food.

Because we don't want any more of them, cockroach.
So why screw all the DACA people who came through no fault of their own?
Why deport people to a place they have never known?

Even if you disagree with Trump...atleast you'll know what he said.

Then when CNN cuts out 2 words, you will recognize that they are trying to manipulate you.

"news media is the enemy of the people"
Vs.
"THE FAKE news media is the enemy of the people"

The two have completely different contexts! One is true and one isn't!

It does not matter what he might have said in his first SOTU address, or what he might have said yesterday for that matter. What counts is what he says and, more importantly what he does, TODAY. There is no constancy to any of it. He is erratic and impulsive and says and does whatever seems to be in his best interest at the moment. He is a soulless shell of a human being without empathy or core values. I do get my information straight from the source....what I see happening in real time every day.

Then when CNN cuts out 2 words, you will recognize that they are trying to manipulate you.

Vs.

Bullshit! Trump regards all media that reports anything that he does not like as the fake media, so there is no difference.

Vs.

Show the actual quote

You might want to have this handy to keep track of the lies you'll hear.

He is erratic and impulsive and says and does whatever seems to be in his best interest at the moment. He is a soulless shell of a human being without empathy or core values.

If you get your info directly from the source...you might find out you're wrong!

The size of the crowd is MASSIVE already!

The target center holds around 20,000 and there will be thousands watching outside on the giant TV's.

TONIGHT!
8:00 Eastern
7:00 Central

He is erratic and impulsive and says and does whatever seems to be in his best interest at the moment. He is a soulless shell of a human being without empathy or core values.

If you get your info directly from the source...you might find out you're wrong!
What source would that be?? World Net Daily?

The target center holds around 20,000 and there will be thousands watching outside on the giant TV's.

TONIGHT!
Trump is like a rockstar !!! people in this country are sick and tired of business as usual in corrupt DC !!! Trump is locked in a battle against corruption and evil in government .

TONIGHT!
Trump is like a rockstar !!! people in this country are sick and tired of business as usual in corrupt DC !!! Trump is locked in a battle against corruption and evil in government .
upload_2019-10-10_16-19-3.jpeg
upload_2019-10-10_16-19-49.jpeg

Vs.

You and Trump are both full of cow dung.
What difference does it make whatever he said...... he lied ALL the time and you and the rest believe him anyway.

Fake media because he doesn’t like the news. It’s not because of fake. Even when confronted of what he just said. A fucking lie.... he called it fake news.

Even polls from his own net work Fox News he called it fake. Because the ratings is not to his favor.
Honestly Trump is the most disgusting dishonest fuck head POTUS ever.

New Topics

Forum List

Back