Investigators: PELOSI Responsible For 6 Jan Security Breakdowns - TESTIFY!

Come on, you are better than that

To this day Trump refuses to concede and clings to a baseless lie to justify it

His refusal to transition the office to Biden, to offer the Biden’s basic courtesies of an incoming President and triggering a riot on Jan 6 was unprecedented
s
Claiming that Dems do it too is ridiculous
I don’t deny Trump’s refusal to concede the Election. Biden was being coached to concede the election in the event he lost. Further, I have lived in DC my entire life. And while this was the first time I ever witnessed a President refuse to concede and not show up for inauguration, it was also the first time I saw business owners board up their shops on the eve of the election for fear of riots. The prior inauguration (Trump’s) was also the first one I witnessed fires and windows being shattered by the opposition.

So how and why is claiming Democrats do it too is “ridiculous”?

I don’t deny Trump’s refusal to concede the Election. Biden was being coached to concede the election in the event he lost. Further, I have lived in DC my entire life. And while this was the first time I ever witnessed a President refuse to concede and not show up for inauguration, it was also the first time I saw business owners board up their shops on the eve of the election for fear of riots. The prior inauguration (Trump’s) was also the first one I witnessed fires and windows being shattered by the opposition.

So how and why is claiming Democrats do it too is “ridiculous”?
Case in point Al Gore

He lost the 2000 election by a total of one Electoral Vote and roughly 500 total votes in Florida. A state where his opponents brother was Governor and made the rules of counting

Yes, Al Gore demanded a recount and had to go to the Supreme Court to get all the votes counted.
When all his challenges were used, he conceded and allowed Bush to assume office.

Of interest, as Vice President, Trump says he could have discarded the Florida vote like Pence was urged to do

Case in point Al Gore

He lost the 2000 election by a total of one Electoral Vote and roughly 500 total votes in Florida. A state where his opponents brother was Governor and made the rules of counting

Yes, Al Gore demanded a recount and had to go to the Supreme Court to get all the votes counted.
When all his challenges were used, he conceded and allowed Bush to assume office.

Of interest, as Vice President, Trump says he could have discarded the Florida vote like Pence was urged to do
That is your retort? It’s irrelevant; especially when I acknowledged Trump behavior and response yet you refuse to deny Democrat behavior and response in 2016 and 2020. The only reason we did not have riots in the streets in 2020 is because Biden won. Where was the en mass riots from Conservatives immediately following the election after a year of riots leading up to the election??

When the Capitol Police Chief Sund, President Trump, Sgts. at Arms Irving & Stenger ALL request that the National Guard be activated for the J6 rally, and Nancy refuses to change her policy, yes, she is responsible for the riot to a certain degree. IF the NG was there the "protesters" would not have breached the Capitol. Nancy failed her responsibility.

View attachment 662324
TheresBuffalo Bill. The man who was inches away from running the country

Forum List

Back