Investigation into Biden family expands to include six more family members

Rep. Nancy Mace: We Found SEVERAL MORE Biden Family Members Involved, More Shell Companies, and Sources of Funds Unknown

22 Ape 2023 ~~ By Jim hoft

Rep. Nancy Mace went on America’s Newsroom on FOX News on Friday morning with Bill Hemmer and Dana Perino.
During her segment Rep. Mace revealed that there are SEVERAL MORE Biden family members involved in their criminal grifting. Rep. Mace also said there are more shell companies to explore and more questions about what the Biden family members were being paid for.
It appears Joe Biden and his family were selling out the American people for decades.
Rep. Nancy Mace: This whistleblower is putting everything on the line to provide the American people with this information. It should be investigated to the fullest extent of the law. When the left says that no one is above the law, the American people deserve the right to have them put their money where their mouth is, whether it’s a current or former president or their family. This should be investigated, and we need more information.​
We only looked at the SARS reports (suspicious activity reports) for two Biden family members. Well, there are several more Biden family members that you were at the treasury you look at, too. And then we found more Biden family members involved, more shell companies, the sources of the funds being unknown, where they’re going unknown, and why they were paid for. And the numbers are astronomical. I mean, it’s crazy. And yet I’m very much a centrist. I’m right of center, left of center, depending on the issue. And I’ve seen this with my own eyes. It’s not a conspiracy theory.​

Commentary:
They've found more family members were involved? So what? Our justice system has been compromised and at this point, Congress investigators could find a video of Xi Jinping handing Hunter and/or Joe stacks of hundred-dollar bills and the result would be the same. Nothing.
It would be hilarious if all that the Biden crime syndicate gathered over their life of crimes were taken away in the end and they were left with nothing.
You have to wonder where the Media has been and what the DoJ and FBI has been up to all this time other than send SWAT teams out to arrest Pro-Lifers, J6ers, or raiding Mara largo.
These talking heads and Journ0lists will actually excuse themselves for doing so by stating that the GOP member’s statements lack nuance or context or are simply accusations by the far-right Trump supporters. They may also actually use the words “debunked” or “disinformation” and bring up the “fact” that 51 former intelligence officers decided Hunter Biden’s laptop is Russian misinformation.

They have no shame as they continue to cover-up the Biden family’s corruption.

Now NINE total members of the Biden crime family are under investigation.

Fifty years of theft, treason, and corruption.

We know that The Big Guy got 10%, but what did the Little Guys get? And how many members of the Biden crime family were involved in Hunter’s influence-peddling schemes? We may never know the full story of just how corrupt this superannuated kleptocrat who pretends to be president of the United States and his family really are, but now House Republicans are expanding their investigation of the Biden crime organization — oh, sorry, they call it the Biden “family,” you know, like the Gambino “family” — to include more of Old Joe’s relatives. At the very least, we should get a glimpse into how “the public service” today is a highly lucrative endeavor for an amoral, unscrupulous liar such as Old Joe.

Tristan Justice reported in The Federalist Tuesday that House Republicans “are expanding their investigation of the Biden family to include ‘six additional members’ who ‘may have benefitted’ from potentially criminal business enterprises.” That’s on top of the ongoing investigations into the activities of Old Joe himself, Hunter, and the putative president’s brother Jim Biden. The UK’s Daily Mail reported back in February that Jim Biden “was hired to engage in secret negotiations with the Saudi government on behalf of a US construction company because of his relationship with the then vice president, legal documents claim.” Influence peddling? Sure looks like it.

Jim got the nod for this task because, according to an affidavit, the Saudis “would not dare stiff the brother of the Vice-President who would be instrumental to the deal.” All this involved Jim’s role in a 2012 “$140 million settlement negotiation between Hill International,” the American construction firm in question, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Nothing to see here! Move along!

On Monday, Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), the chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, announced that “thousands of pages of financial records related to the Biden family, their companies, and associates’ business schemes were made available to members of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, which confirm the importance of this investigation.” Within those thousands of pages, apparently, is evidence of how comprehensively the Biden family has benefited from Old Joe’s fifty years of fattening at the public trough.

Can we factually establish any of these '10%' payments to Biden?

I mean, if he's been raking in money for 50 years, where's the money trail?

Rep. Nancy Mace: We Found SEVERAL MORE Biden Family Members Involved, More Shell Companies, and Sources of Funds Unknown

22 Ape 2023 ~~ By Jim hoft

Rep. Nancy Mace went on America’s Newsroom on FOX News on Friday morning with Bill Hemmer and Dana Perino.
During her segment Rep. Mace revealed that there are SEVERAL MORE Biden family members involved in their criminal grifting. Rep. Mace also said there are more shell companies to explore and more questions about what the Biden family members were being paid for.
It appears Joe Biden and his family were selling out the American people for decades.
Rep. Nancy Mace: This whistleblower is putting everything on the line to provide the American people with this information. It should be investigated to the fullest extent of the law. When the left says that no one is above the law, the American people deserve the right to have them put their money where their mouth is, whether it’s a current or former president or their family. This should be investigated, and we need more information.​
We only looked at the SARS reports (suspicious activity reports) for two Biden family members. Well, there are several more Biden family members that you were at the treasury you look at, too. And then we found more Biden family members involved, more shell companies, the sources of the funds being unknown, where they’re going unknown, and why they were paid for. And the numbers are astronomical. I mean, it’s crazy. And yet I’m very much a centrist. I’m right of center, left of center, depending on the issue. And I’ve seen this with my own eyes. It’s not a conspiracy theory.​

Commentary:
They've found more family members were involved? So what? Our justice system has been compromised and at this point, Congress investigators could find a video of Xi Jinping handing Hunter and/or Joe stacks of hundred-dollar bills and the result would be the same. Nothing.
It would be hilarious if all that the Biden crime syndicate gathered over their life of crimes were taken away in the end and they were left with nothing.
You have to wonder where the Media has been and what the DoJ and FBI has been up to all this time other than send SWAT teams out to arrest Pro-Lifers, J6ers, or raiding Mara largo.
These talking heads and Journ0lists will actually excuse themselves for doing so by stating that the GOP member’s statements lack nuance or context or are simply accusations by the far-right Trump supporters. They may also actually use the words “debunked” or “disinformation” and bring up the “fact” that 51 former intelligence officers decided Hunter Biden’s laptop is Russian misinformation.

They have no shame as they continue to cover-up the Biden family’s corruption.

They haven't found more family members were involved. The Republican house committee is expanding its investigation into those who 'may' be involved.

So.....more accusations by Republicans.

wow! as the criminal conduct of the xiden cartel are being exposed…the Gambino Crime family is blushing

wow! as the criminal conduct of the xiden cartel are being exposed…the Gambino Crime family is blushing
And what crime did Joe commit, specifically....backed with what evidence?

Exactly. We all must remember the rule of law doesn’t apply to high level Democrats and in some cities doesn’t even apply to low level Democrats.

Or.....y'all can't factually establish a crime was committed by Joe.

So far, you've been unable to even name such a crime. Let alone factually support it.

But don't let that get in the way of your pity party.

And what crime did Joe commit, specifically....backed with what evidence?
sure we can start with a few…
1) stole tons of classified docs dating back to his time as senator
2) unregistered foreign agent for china

sure we can start with a few…
1) stole tons of classified docs dating back to his time as senator
2) unregistered foreign agent for china

And what's your evidence that he's an unregistered foreign agent for China.

For an indictment, you'll need far more than your imagination. As Cruz laid out desperately as he begged Fox News, you'll need 'demonstrable facts' and 'actual evidence'.

Show us.

The leap from right-wing echo chamber and circle jerk......to actual court of law? Its a doozy.

And what's your evidence that he's an unregistered foreign agent for China.

For an indictment, you'll need far more than your imagination. As Cruz laid out desperately as he begged Fox News, you'll need 'demonstrable facts' and 'actual evidence'.

Show us.

The leap from right-wing echo chamber and circle jerk......to actual court of law? Its a doozy.
can you show me where he is registered?

can you show me where he is registered?
Can you show me the evidence that he's an agent of China?

Again, not the right-wing accusations. You guys make shit up all the time.But demonstrable facts and actual evidence.

Ya know.....like they'd used in an actual court.

Or.....y'all can't factually establish a crime was committed by Joe.

So far, you've been unable to even name such a crime. Let alone factually support it.

But don't let that get in the way of your pity party.
Of course we can’t establish that a crime was committed by the Briden Crime Family. Both the DOJ and the FBI are corrupt at the top if not all the way through.

Of course we can’t establish that a crime was committed by the Briden Crime Family. Both the DOJ and the FBI are corrupt at the top if not all the way through.

So....what crime are you accusing Joe of specifically? And backed by what evidence?

My question is so simple. And yet I can't get a straight answer out of you guys. Its almost like you're just apeing what you were told to think.

And you haven't actually thought this through.

Last edited:

this is what fascism looks like. Xiden’s abuse of power and corrupting of the govt

this is what fascism looks like. Xiden’s abuse of power and corrupting of the govt

And what crime are you actually accusing Joe Biden of committing......with evidence please.

My question is so simple. And yet its stumped the whole lot of you.

They don't ask questions like this in the right-wing echo chamber, do they? You've never even thought to ask, have you?

Can we factually establish any of these '10%' payments to Biden?

I mean, if he's been raking in money for 50 years, where's the money trail?
~~~~~~
I'd say the money as ended up Cyprus banks or Switzerland numbered accounts.

~~~~~~
I'd say the money as ended up Cyprus banks or Switzerland numbered accounts.

'I'd say' may be an infallible standard of indisputable evidence in right-wing echo chambers.

But it doesn't amount to much outside it.

Do you have an actual evidence? You know, like Ted Cruz begged for.

“They can’t just be, you know, ‘Somebody tweeted that.’ There’s got to be demonstrable facts that can be laid out with evidence because that’s what a court of law is going to look to ― not just an allegation but actual facts.”

This is usually where your the bug of your accusations splatter on the windshield of the standards of law.

Forum List

Back