INVESTIGATION: Hunter Biden Had Tentacles In Dark Corners Of the World Far Beyond China, Ukraine

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hunter Biden and his business partners were involved in discussions about possible deals in dozens of foreign countries, often corrupt backwaters, at times invoking official channels like ambassadors, emails reviewed by The Daily Wire show.

While most attention has focused on Ukraine, where a gas company paid the now-president’s son tens of thousands of dollars a month while he was in deep crack addiction, and China, Hunter and his partners at a consultancy called Rosemont Seneca were eager to do business in a vast array of other places.

The map below highlights the countries where deals were discussed or executed, according to a Daily Wire review of emails obtained from the laptop Hunter Biden reportedly left at a repair shop in Delaware and never paid for or picked up. Here is a sample of some of those dealings.

Mexico In 2015, Joe Biden’s brother Jim wrote to Hunter about the prospect of a payout for serving as a middleman in an “oil deal” with Carlos Slim, Mexico’s richest man:

Have a very real deal with Pemex (Carlos slim) need financing literally for a few days to a week. Have the seller (refinery /slims) and buyer major being delivered from pipeline in ( h/ USA) Nothing is simple but this comes very close. As always the devil is in the detail! Any interest on the long skirts part?… Hang in there hunt !! You can and will hold it together. I’m very proud of you and have the greatest respect, you are a great, sweet and incredibly strong man. I know you pal!!!

In February 2016, Hunter wrote to Miguel Aleman Magnani, a Mexican billionaire and son of a former Mexican governor, that he had set up a meeting for “Carlos” and Aleman Magnani’s father:

I haven’t heard from you since I got you a mtg for Carlos and your Dad. We have been talking about business deals and partnerships for 7 years. And I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa…but I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing WHite House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent.

A photo shows Joe Biden meeting in the White House with Aleman Magnani, his father, and Hunter in 2014.

Slim also owned TracFone Wireless, in 2015 the largest corporate beneficiary of the fraud-ridden federal benefits program popularly known as “Obamaphones.” The U.S. government paid Slim’s company $9 per phone line for a service that it sold to the public for $7.

Greece / Romania In 2014, Hunter permitted an American ex-con and Romanians to use the Biden name to add weight to a bid to buy a .... (very long article continued here

... and we thought the Clintons were corrupt!!

RDoOTSfU.png

From inept dope head to evil master mind in one presidential campaign.

Amazing.

Hunted better hope daddy stays PEDOTUS for a loooooong time.... eventually, somebody is going to have the stomach to watch those videos of him raping and torturing Chinese children.... in open court.

Hunter Biden and his business partners were involved in discussions about possible deals in dozens of foreign countries, often corrupt backwaters, at times invoking official channels like ambassadors, emails reviewed by The Daily Wire show.

While most attention has focused on Ukraine, where a gas company paid the now-president’s son tens of thousands of dollars a month while he was in deep crack addiction, and China, Hunter and his partners at a consultancy called Rosemont Seneca were eager to do business in a vast array of other places.

The map below highlights the countries where deals were discussed or executed, according to a Daily Wire review of emails obtained from the laptop Hunter Biden reportedly left at a repair shop in Delaware and never paid for or picked up. Here is a sample of some of those dealings.

Mexico In 2015, Joe Biden’s brother Jim wrote to Hunter about the prospect of a payout for serving as a middleman in an “oil deal” with Carlos Slim, Mexico’s richest man:

Have a very real deal with Pemex (Carlos slim) need financing literally for a few days to a week. Have the seller (refinery /slims) and buyer major being delivered from pipeline in ( h/ USA) Nothing is simple but this comes very close. As always the devil is in the detail! Any interest on the long skirts part?… Hang in there hunt !! You can and will hold it together. I’m very proud of you and have the greatest respect, you are a great, sweet and incredibly strong man. I know you pal!!!

In February 2016, Hunter wrote to Miguel Aleman Magnani, a Mexican billionaire and son of a former Mexican governor, that he had set up a meeting for “Carlos” and Aleman Magnani’s father:

I haven’t heard from you since I got you a mtg for Carlos and your Dad. We have been talking about business deals and partnerships for 7 years. And I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa…but I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing WHite House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent.

A photo shows Joe Biden meeting in the White House with Aleman Magnani, his father, and Hunter in 2014.

Slim also owned TracFone Wireless, in 2015 the largest corporate beneficiary of the fraud-ridden federal benefits program popularly known as “Obamaphones.” The U.S. government paid Slim’s company $9 per phone line for a service that it sold to the public for $7.

Greece / Romania In 2014, Hunter permitted an American ex-con and Romanians to use the Biden name to add weight to a bid to buy a .... (very long article continued here

RDoOTSfU.png

"Daily Wire" is a horrible source. The story is a half truth at best.

Can you find the story on Fox News? Fox News has real reporters, editors and a reputation to protect.

RDoOTSfU.png
Well he is a Biden. You plant peas you get peas.
What would you expect?

"Daily Wire" is a horrible source. The story is a half truth at best.

Can you find the story on Fox News? Fox News has real reporters, editors and a reputation to protect.
Fox news? Hannity, Tuckums, Waddle? Maybe some others, but certainly not them.

Forum List

Back