Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Tech Accuses “Great Reset” Mastermind Klaus Schwab of “Racketeeriing"

The whole thing is a lie. Same people tried to shove the lie of Russian Collusion down our throats 24x7

Russian Collusion was proven Tree. You clowns just refused to accept the evidence. Paul Manafort plead guilty to handing over Republican polling data to a Russian spy. I guess you missed that from where ever it is that you post your bullshit from.

This is being glossed over.

The INVENTOR of this experimental gene therapy says it is being used IMPROPERLY.

You vax cultists are such sheep.

THE FUCKING INVENTOR. DO YOU ASSHOLES KNOW MORE THAN HIM?

Russian Collusion was proven Tree. You clowns just refused to accept the evidence. Paul Manafort plead guilty to handing over Republican polling data to a Russian spy. I guess you missed that from where ever it is that you post your bullshit from.
Russian Collusion is a big fat lying dildo shoved up your ass just the way you like it. The only thing proven was that the dirty dossier was paid for by your false gods, Obama, Clinton and that king of graft, Faux Xiden.

You moron, Manafort worked for Podesta in The Ukraine. Why were the "Podesta's given immunity from prosecution? Because they were dirty dealing in The Ukraine on Obama and Biden's behalf trying to rig Ukraine's elections. Anything Manafort did and was gone after for he did on behalf of Joe Biden, Barak Hussein Obama, and during his employment with The Podestas.

So shove a second dildo up there where the sun doesn't shine. I don't care much for political whores and shills like you folks. You will never be honest about a single thing, and you are nothing but a prostitute.

Last edited:
Lefties on this board,

Explain specifically how YOU know more on the subject than the guy who INVENTED THE FUCKING EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY.

This is being glossed over.

The INVENTOR of this experimental gene therapy says it is being used IMPROPERLY.

You vax cultists are such sheep.

THE FUCKING INVENTOR. DO YOU ASSHOLES KNOW MORE THAN HIM?

You know Malone is the real inventor of the mRNA platform because the day after he came out against Pfizer/Moderna, Wikipedia tried to erase his name from the mRNA page. Problem, someone found the archived version LOLOL! :auiqs.jpg:

CLICK TO ENLARGE

Forum List

Back