Invasion USA

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

1.7mil entered illegally. Biden sucks. What a disaster. Gives illegals free healthcare, no vaccine mandates, no green cards to work. Meanwhile he builds a wall around his home in Delaware.

What a hypocrite. Builds fence around his house at taxpayer expense.

Truth over Facts

1.7mil entered illegally. Biden sucks. What a disaster. Gives illegals free healthcare, no vaccine mandates, no green cards to work. Meanwhile he builds a wall around his home in Delaware.

Truth over Facts
Boy, I'd like to see the details of that fence construction project. I have never seen a $455,000 fence around a home property. Can't imagine how it is constructed.

pknopp says they come for the jobs....not because the border is wide open.
Unkotare and Slade3200 say they advance, improve and enhance America...I know, it's weird that they can't advance, improve and advance their own....our soil is magical.
e6d14512070502bfe11708cdf6d62da5.png

Truth over Facts
u get the feeling he does things like this deliberately just to tick off the non-elites..

he's not going to like Hell (I know, I've kind of been there--since he was "elected")

Hell of a diversion technique right there.
Now try to tackle the premise of the thread.
The fence aound the Biden home property is the first thing that struck me, and what details there were came directly from the OP thread link and was the thrust of the link used. Talk to Azog.

The fence aound the Biden home property is the first thing that struck me, and what details there were came directly from the OP thread link and was the thrust of the link used. Talk to Azog.

Our Zog is quite triggered over 400k spent to protect POTUS
Which is well, pretty funny -
That’s is what exactly? … a half of one weekly golf outing for Trumpy Bear? :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back