Introducing myself

I enjoyed listening to you at the other place, Persistence. :)
What did you like about my voice?..Was it too sexy...hehehehe

lol.

The things you said. About those lunatics. And the way that you said it.
I do have a way with words....from my damned mouth, lol

How the hell do you have 23,835 msgs and plus 40,636 rating along with 6521 thanks??....err make that 6,522
Man,
you have more metals than Patton

I enjoyed listening to you at the other place, Persistence. :)
What did you like about my voice?..Was it too sexy...hehehehe

lol.

The things you said. About those lunatics. And the way that you said it.
I do have a way with words....from my damned mouth, lol

How the hell do you have 23,835 msgs and plus 40,636 rating along with 6521 thanks??....err make that 6,522
Man,
you have more metals than Patton

I'm not very good at maths.

Lol. I'm just teasin ya. I actually live mostly electronic free except what I need to do. No Facebook, noTwatterr, my only board I post. I don't text and will only answer texts by voice. Can't stand it people don't know how to communicate like a human being. I write notes because I can sign my name. I have a flip phone. I always want to smack someone upside the head when I can only talk to them in person between their rude texting...Other than that I'm cool

Don't people talk face to face any more?

I'm wondering whether to replace my mobile phone.
My nieces and nephews laugh at my flip phone. I just say I don't want your world. Lol
Now they told me, I have to replace my LG3. I've had the bastard for near 10 yrs

I wish these boards would have a voice response feature...........Tell me, when people debate on TV, do they type write everything???....LOl...NO!!

People think they are great TYPING debaters....They are nothing but Google typers...Lol

Let me hear your voice and your opinion...NO GOOGLE. People would wilt here......I bet most here would be ashamed of their voices

I think there's some sort of podcast thread.

A guy in the FZ was talking about it. Didn't pay much attention.

I can't go to the basement here. I don't own a hazmat suit. Lol
There is nothing to fear. It's far more toxic up here.
I spent the last 11 yrs of my total internet posting existence on one of the lowest of the lowest political chat sites ever. Most here would be ground to graham cracker crust by 500 posts. Not because they are weak, but because the F nonsense would drive any sane poster insane and leave. That means you are normal if you flee.

It took me 11 yrs to get normal....................I will never mention names or places,nor admit any responsibility in my seedy seedy past............

Are you also going to school us on skateboarding, comic books, Jay & Silent Bob, and the Church of Scientology?

No I will just school you to stay away from Scientology. As for comic books and skateboarding I will need to be schooled myself on this.
I don't read comic books and I never skateboarded in my life.

Are you also going to school us on skateboarding, comic books, Jay & Silent Bob, and the Church of Scientology?

No I will just school you to stay away from Scientology. As for comic books and skateboarding I will need to be schooled myself on this.
I don't read comic books and I never skateboarded in my life.
chuckle...chuckle....Do I see a Millennial with some spunk? You Millennials need some spunk.

Just like you think 33 speed records are cool I guess.

Forum List

Back