into the great wide open

tonight, grilled steak with salad then tequila shots till im laughing my ass off!

I haven't had a grilled stake off the grill for 3 years. Wish I could have joined ya. BTW, tequila used to be my drink, till I almost killed myself once, I drunk almost a whole 5th by myself, It took me 5 days to feel normal again. But I would have a few shots, nothing like tequila

i like tokillya.....turned down the chance to drink petron this weekend due to work and driving. even sober i was turning off the lights to drive by the moon....no kids dont try that on the road...there is a chance there is another idiot headed your way...but i digress....i have not tryed 1800 either. i like gold...

<---old school

tonight, grilled steak with salad then tequila shots till im laughing my ass off!

I haven't had a grilled stake off the grill for 3 years. Wish I could have joined ya. BTW, tequila used to be my drink, till I almost killed myself once, I drunk almost a whole 5th by myself, It took me 5 days to feel normal again. But I would have a few shots, nothing like tequila

3 years?! Hell, I'll head out to the grill in the dead of winter to cook a steak...(and I live in Wi!)

yes i will grill in the snow...always pisses the man off...since grilling is the man thing....prime rib..never can go wrong with a good prime rib and horseradish sauce

3 years?! Hell, I'll head out to the grill in the dead of winter to cook a steak...(and I live in Wi!)

It is a personal tragedy thingy. It reminds me of better times. I lost the person who used to cook them. I even sold the grill. Weird, but it was a reaction to mourning

yes i will grill in the snow...always pisses the man off...since grilling is the man thing....prime rib..never can go wrong with a good prime rib and horseradish sauce

Man thing, pfft! That's actually an argument Gunny and I have had for *years*. HE thinks women have no business doing much of anything outside and should limit their contributions to chattering in the kitchen when the "rest of the women". :evil:

Fuck that. Get the hell away from my grill. :badgrin:

me? i take any chance i can to get away from the cooking...if he will grill i will let him...and i dont shy away from the man fire....i like to sit around the fire and listen to men bullshit...the things they say.
i do things outside...but i know the mindset you are addressing....you just got to get them knuckle guards and head them into the 21 st century. cattle prods do help

I love cooking, I am just better at it inside. But I once made some fried chicken in an iron skillet on an open fire; outside, of course. It was a challenge, but it turned out very good. It was very fun. I think open fires are great to cook on

Last edited:
me? i take any chance i can to get away from the cooking...if he will grill i will let him...and i dont shy away from the man fire....i like to sit around the fire and listen to men bullshit...the things they say.
i do things outside...but i know the mindset you are addressing....you just got to get them knuckle guards and head them into the 21 st century. cattle prods do help

Not me.. I love cooking. I wouldn't mind sharing.. But to have it taken away? I'd kill someone. :D

Forum List

Back