intimidation?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Is Schiff serious?
Pelosi On Trump's Yovanovitch Attack: He Knows He's In Over His Head

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) described Trump’s tweet, below, as “witness intimidation in real time by the president of the United States.”

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrumpNov 15

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

"

He takes it very serious! So serious he couldn’t blink!

The left always finds the truth intimidating. Like those melting Nazi's faces in the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark", the lies they fabricate and snares they devise in dark hidden basements and dungeons, invariably melt when exposed to the light of day.

p6706_extra1_column_grid_6.gif

Last edited:
Yes schiff is serious and it just shows us all how insane the guy is!

Even by democrat standards the guy is nuts!

Next he'll say that naming his son "Don Jr." is an impeachable offense.

Yovanovich is not even a witness?! She saw no crime that Trump committed. Trump is just being Trump. Why was "Masha" even there? She is not a fact witness.
She got removed and replaced by Bill Taylor, a decorated war hero, not a Trump stooge. This impeachment bullshit is just a partisan kangaroo court for the MSM. Wait until Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz start indicting democrats. That's when the real fun starts.

Since Trump supporters have never told him that there are limits to their support he seems to think he is just allowed to be as shitty as he wants. They never love him so much as when he takes a shit on human decency.

For just a second let's assume Schiff is correct (I know....I know......what are the odds).........if what Trump tweeted could be construed as witness intimidation there would be no way to intimidate the witness with the tweet unless Schifferbrains read part of it during her testimony. Otherwise, she would have no clue what Trump tweeted until she was done being a "witness".

So, wouldn't that make Schifferbrains the one who intimidated the witness?

Is Schiff serious?

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) described Trump’s tweet, below, as “witness intimidation in real time by the president of the United States.”

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

"
Looking cross-eyed at those triggered little candy asses is "intimidation".

Since Trump supporters have never told him that there are limits to their support he seems to think he is just allowed to be as shitty as he wants. They never love him so much as when he takes a shit on human decency.

So you're referring to the illustrious Ambassador, when you said "human decency", right?

What kind of "decent" person leads an LGBT rally in Kiev, and pisses off the majority of the Ukrainians? Even they don't like that shit. Is that really the kind of person we want representing us abroad? Is this how you get Putin to respect and fear us?

I would have fired her sorry ass for that alone.

lgbt-kiev-ukraine-shutterstock-editorial-9718532e.jpg

Last edited:
Is Schiff serious?

"
And is it his right to bribe the Ukraine president to investigate the bidens to help him in the election? Or is that impeachable?

Yovanovich is not even a witness?! She saw no crime that Trump committed. Trump is just being Trump. Why was "Masha" even there? She is not a fact witness.
She got removed and replaced by Bill Taylor, a decorated war hero, not a Trump stooge. This impeachment bullshit is just a partisan kangaroo court for the MSM. Wait until Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz start indicting democrats. That's when the real fun starts.
WHY was she removed ?Why didn't trump asshole pompaeo {sp} speak up for her ?... are all trump shitheads afraid of him?

WHY was she removed ?Why didn't trump asshole pompaeo {sp} speak up for her ?... are all trump shitheads afraid of him?
SANDY is testifying The money man,,,, Trump and will wet their pants lol...Morrison and williams on the call Trump going bonkers

SANDY is testifying The money man,,,, Trump and will wet their pants lol...Morrison and williams on the call Trump going bonkers
First hand accountants by both witnesses Alarm bells throughout the WH on trumps call

Is Schiff serious?

"
And is it his right to bribe the Ukraine president to investigate the bidens to help him in the election? Or is that impeachable?

Presidents have been "bribing" foreign countries since day one in this country, that how we have to do business sometimes.

That being said, does anyone in their right mind really think Biden even had a snowball's chance in hell, of actually being elected? He sure as hell doesn't have a chance now.
:laughing0301:

Corruption must be rooted out, whether the corrupt person is running for office or not. It was an Obama-era pact with Ukraine that they would investigate corruption and son of a bitch, there was Joe Biden right in the middle of it.

Is Schiff serious?

"

Presidents have been "bribing" foreign countries since day one in this country, that how we have to do business sometimes.

That being said, does anyone in their right mind really think Biden even had a snowball's chance in hell, of actually being elected?

Corruption must be rooted out, whether the corrupt person is running for office or not. It was an Obama-era pact with Ukraine that they would investigate corruption and son of a bitch, there was Joe Biden right in the middle of it.
Bribing yes BUT NOT TO BENEFIT HIMSELF

Is Schiff serious?

"

That being said, does anyone in their right mind really think Biden even had a snowball's chance in hell, of actually being elected?

I find it odd how so many don't even bat an eye when it comes to Bidens's very obvious influence pedaling while even bragging about it, yet they think Trump wanting to find out more about it is an impeachable offense.

How anybody in their right mind could possibly think that Hunter Biden was hired for his business expertise is beyond me. It screams out corruption so loudly that a person would have to be completely deaf not to hear it

Is Schiff serious?

"

That being said, does anyone in their right mind really think Biden even had a snowball's chance in hell, of actually being elected? He sure as hell doesn't have a chance now.
:laughing0301:

Seems you don't know that using the State Department as his only instrument of involvement with other countries insulates the president from even the worst fuck-ups. Why did he find it necessary to bypass this crucial personal protection?

Is Schiff serious?

"

I find it odd how so many don't even bat an eye when it comes to Bidens's very obvious influence pedaling while even bragging about it, yet they think Trump wanting to find out more about it is an impeachable offense.

How anybody in their right mind could possibly think that Hunter Biden was hired for his business expertise is beyond me. It screams out corruption so loudly that a person would have to be completely deaf not to hear it

Not mention China. How was Hunter Biden's expertise so valuable to them, that they'd put $1.5 billion in a fund for him?

The whole thing reeks of corruption. The Chinese are not well known for throwing their money away. You know gawddamned well they got something in return.

Is Schiff serious?

"

That's all bullshit Trump deserves nothing less than a horrible death as do you ah republicans
I'm not a republican, so I guess that lets me off the hook, you insane child.

Forum List

Back