Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone wants to be caramel complected. We don't get sun burns and you can see us at nite. It's like a win win.

I dunno about all that but I would sport a giant "sly and the family stone" afro if I could.

220pxslyfamilystone1969promo.jpg

So I guess this means that we will have a generation run on 'half baked' kids named Abdul-Azeez, Jalaal, Maahir or maybe ............... Hussein!

Unitl Basic I had one enormous fro they used to call me Dr J

LOL! So did my son and he's as Caucasian as possible. It was a high school, early college 'do', really big. Now he sports a cop-in-training hairstyle.

I should grab pics off his site, but I don't have an invite. ;)

Still waiting to see the proof of what color Eve was... :eusa_eh:

I doubt she was black as the blackest of Africans. What did the first people look like? Did teh sun change their colors as like when the humans went to Europe they went pale? Were the original people a shade of tan or white?

So stupid and pc to assume all from the first were black or brown. Sorta like "we are all kings and queens" right. that is why some people's ancestors were captured by neighbors and made slaves and then sold into imported slavery

So Jews are like Mormons, only with better records?

I wish that were true. I can't speak for the ultra orthodox community, but I don't know anyone who can go back more than a couple of generations. Most of the records are long ago lost, particularly if your family lived in an eastern european country prior to the Russian Revolution.

I doubt she was black as the blackest of Africans. What did the first people look like? Did teh sun change their colors as like when the humans went to Europe they went pale? Were the original people a shade of tan or white?

So stupid and pc to assume all from the first were black or brown. Sorta like "we are all kings and queens" right. that is why some people's ancestors were captured by neighbors and made slaves and then sold into imported slavery
its stupid to claim that any historical figure that no one has an image of was anything
you can use the words to discribe them if there is actually a record like that available

So show me the science that proves what color Eve was...

Get yourself a copy of "The Real Eve" .. makes the science real easy.

Did you know there have been seven species of humans to walk this earth. One of the reasons the Africanus survived was because of skin color.

Fascinating study .. I highly reccomend it.

Last edited:

If you mean "stupid" as in the absence of knowledge you should be very careful using it.

"What color was Eve" would be considered a stupid question coming from someone who professes know what stupid is.

Is that confusing?

Let me put it this way .. The study of the human journey is easily researched, and all the available science and evidence is real easy to access. But beyond the documentation, science, and evidence .. the Eve in question was found in Africa. If you still don't know what color she was, be very afraid of the word "stupid."

Be very afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back