International Rescue Committee is a behemoth in the Refugee Industry

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Apparently David Miliband is taking his hard earned cash and going back to Europe.

Resettlement Watch breaks down a bit of the current cost to the taxpayer that lovely George Soros and his lackies have put onto the taxpayers of the US.

Read all the links at Refugee Resettlement Watch to find out who has gotten what and who are the biggest suckups to have this country infiltrated with refugees that come from a very different culture.

"The IRC doesn’t allow its offices to co-sign for refugees."
And Why not?

"The International Rescue Committee is a behemoth in the Refugee Industry. It is the richest of the nine federal contractors with an annual income in 2014 of $688,920,920 and $454 million of that comes from YOU, the taxpayer. Its CEO, Former British Foreign Secretary David Miliband*** is making $591,846 annually and probably lives in some swanky digs in Manhattan! (See recent Form 990 here)"

I concur> Watchman on the Wall: Indict David Miliband and Soros!

The organization as a whole has done a lot of good over the years.

Unkotare: I nominate you to personally accept a "refugee" into your home.

Refugee is another abuse of language. Really, anybody who moves countries is a migrant (an emigrant which means leaving, or immigrant which means coming in).

On a long enough timeline, lots of places on earth will turn into depleted warzones, so people will want to escape. There is absolutely no obligation for any country to take in people. If there is, then the concept of national borders has no meaning.

I'm a brown immigrant to America and even though I can't vote for Trump because I'm not white, I understand why people do, and the reaction that is taking place. We are talking about lives and homes and communities. You can't just give it away to someone else from across the world.

Unkotare: I nominate you to personally accept a "refugee" into your home.

Refugee is another abuse of language. Really, anybody who moves countries is a migrant (an emigrant which means leaving, or immigrant which means coming in).

On a long enough timeline, lots of places on earth will turn into depleted warzones, so people will want to escape. There is absolutely no obligation for any country to take in people. If there is, then the concept of national borders has no meaning.

I'm a brown immigrant to America and even though I can't vote for Trump because I'm not white, I understand why people do, and the reaction that is taking place. We are talking about lives and homes and communities. You can't just give it away to someone else from across the world.

That post was just chock-full of assumptions, prejudice , racism, ignorance, and odd personal'issues.'

Unkotare: I nominate you to personally accept a "refugee" into your home.....

I worked for years helping refugees resettle in America, learn English and develop career skills. So, your banal attempt at dramatic hyperbole fails completely.

..... There is absolutely no obligation for any country to take in people. .....

No one has said there is a legal obligation. Perhaps, to a degree and under prescribed conditions, a moral one. You don't seem to understand that Americans are, by and large, kind and generous people.

Forum List

Back