International Holocaust Cartoon Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indofred

This excellent cartoon was the winner, but can you find better ones?

220px-West_Bank_Barrier_cartoon_by_Latuff.png

While I'd be hard-pressed to draw a straight line, for an idea I'd offer how everything we'r ecurrently saying about, and doing to arabs and Muslims is exactly what the Nazis said about and did to the Jews and others victimized in the Holocaust.

Well, it's certainly nice when a subhuman makes it so abundantly clear as to the nature of the sorts of cartoons published in its own country.

Not at all.
The Prophet cartoons are freedom of speech, as are these.
If you support one set, you must support he other.

Do you support freedom of speech, thus support these cartoons?

Well, it's certainly nice when a subhuman makes it so abundantly clear as to the nature of the sorts of cartoons published in its own country.

Not at all.
The Prophet cartoons are freedom of speech, as are these.
If you support one set, you must support he other.

Do you support freedom of speech, thus support these cartoons?

Yes that is true.

But just because Freedom of Speech allows you to say something doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Many people lack that self control.

But just because Freedom of Speech allows you to say something doesn't mean you SHOULD.

My point about the Prophet cartoons, but many people need a more forceful approach before they realise they're being dicks.
Hence the thread.

Muslim Puts 8216 Free Speech 8217 to the Test Jokes About Holocaust 9 11 Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
They say the best cooked Jews can be found in Poland and Germany where the ovens are made from the best clay.#Freedomofspeech?

— Dawgfather PHD (@dawgfatherphd) January 14, 2015

In 2001 I thought Americans could fly by the way they were jumping from the twin towers in New York.#FreedomofspeechMUHAMMAD

Hitler asked his people, "How do you like your Jews"? Well done with a bagel and a kosher pickle. Freedom of speech goes both ways #Muhammad

If I made a cartoon about Hitler and some Jews going into a oven; would it be accepted like the cartoon of Muhammad as free speech?

Within hours of sending out the tweets, Reddick was reported to Halifax police and is now under investigation by authorities.

“I know you didn’t think freedom to insult worked both ways,” wrote Reddick, adding, “My point about free speech being limited was made loud and clear!”

Reddick’s free speech experiment seems to confirm that making offensive jokes about Muslims is acceptable under the banner of free speech, but insulting Jews or victims of terror attacks or crimes against humanity is not.

Freedom of speech seems to depend upon who you're insulting.

Muslim Puts 8216 Free Speech 8217 to the Test Jokes About Holocaust 9 11 Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
They say the best cooked Jews can be found in Poland and Germany where the ovens are made from the best clay.#Freedomofspeech?

In 2001 I thought Americans could fly by the way they were jumping from the twin towers in New York.#FreedomofspeechMUHAMMAD

Hitler asked his people, "How do you like your Jews"? Well done with a bagel and a kosher pickle. Freedom of speech goes both ways #Muhammad

If I made a cartoon about Hitler and some Jews going into a oven; would it be accepted like the cartoon of Muhammad as free speech?

Within hours of sending out the tweets, Reddick was reported to Halifax police and is now under investigation by authorities.

“I know you didn’t think freedom to insult worked both ways,” wrote Reddick, adding, “My point about free speech being limited was made loud and clear!”

Reddick’s free speech experiment seems to confirm that making offensive jokes about Muslims is acceptable under the banner of free speech, but insulting Jews or victims of terror attacks or crimes against humanity is not.

Freedom of speech seems to depend upon who you're insulting.

Yes. It does. If we're a country that claims to allow Freedom of Speech - there should be no sacred cows.

But there is a responsibility.

Well at least we know how Fred really feels about Jews now. No more hiding.

See - If you insult Muslims, free speech - if you insult Jews - gosh.
Even a link to a piece that is very clear in its intentions to test ideas, is considered anti Jewish hate, but cartoons that deliberately go out to cause hatred are 'freedom'.
How silly.

Even a link to a piece that is very clear in its intentions to test ideas, is considered anti Jewish hate, but cartoons that deliberately go out to cause hatred are 'freedom'.
How silly.
What anti Muslim cartoons are you talking about? I didn't do anything you suggested in your post, nor am I trying to silence your right to free speech.
I am merely pointing out the fact that you are anti semitic bigot.

How silly.
What anti Muslim cartoons are you talking about? I didn't do anything you suggested in your post, nor am I trying to silence your right to free speech.
I am merely pointing out the fact that you are anti semitic bigot.

There you have it.
Prophet cartoons are free speech, but anti that has a go at Jews is bigotry.
Please explain the difference between insulting a religious group, and insulting a religious group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back