International Criminal Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Putin Over War Crimes In Ukraine

How can you say that when it was Russia that invaded Ukraine?
If you were not a paid shill for Langley who keeps knowingly repeating the lie of the magic bullet theory of the Warren commissions thst oswald killed kennedy,I would actually go into detail with you but sense you always do this - :scared1: when I expose your lies on thst,you are obviously a waste of breath I won’t waste my energy on.

The ICC wants to arrest Putin for war crimes. Any day now they’ll issue their arrest warrants for the Bush administration for killing a million people in Iraq and poisoning the country with depleted uranium, the Obama administration for invading Libya and Syria and terrorizing the entire region with drones, and Congress for backing the wars in Yemen, apartheid in Palestine, funding every war, and flooding weapons into Ukraine and the global black market.
FrccCekWwB8UMfJ

At the end of the Vietnam War, the U.S. kidnapped thousands of Vietnamese children who were sent to white countries around the world for adoption by white families.
The record of U.S. war crimes over the past 80 years is well documented, but the ICC has never tried to bring them to justice.
Frh-dJ7WcAAiIeb

Twenty years ago, Britain and the United States invaded Iraq.
Tony Blair and Alastair Campbell lied about having weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
400,000 people died, millions were displaced, and the terrorist organization ISIS was created.

Blair and Campbell were indicted by the ICC?

Oh well, invade a sovereign nation and get captured, you might die. Might wanna stay in your own fucking nation next time.
Agreed and I would do the same thing, but it's hypocrisy to cry about Russia's war crimes and ignore those the Ukrainians have committed.

Agreed and I would do the same thing, but it's hypocrisy to cry about Russia's war crimes and ignore those the Ukrainians have committed.

Because Russia is the aggressor and Russia's war crimes are the murdering of innocent Ukrainian men, women and children by bombing civilian areas. Ukraine's war crimes are killing Russian soldiers after they invaded their country.

Apples to brake pads comparison.

Forum List

Back