Intermarriage 2nd Holocaust, says Israel's Education Minister.

Groups should assimilate to countries they migrate to,.
Only because you say that?

It's very disrespectful to migrate to countries & spend thousands of years refusing to assimilate.

You are a Pollack Moron. First you accuse Israel of getting rid of Muslims and Christians if they could ; the inference it’s Racist; but apparently you don’t hold the same standard for everybody else.
You don’t have the BALLS to approach any Muslim ( or anyone else) and tell them to go back where they came from

Your country, crossed Arabs.
Many of them are just Arabs Israel absorbed.
But, but, but, how dare that be!

Deflection; You Racist bigot. Hail Hitler.

Oh please, Israel isn't Racist, oh really?

It's very disrespectful to migrate to countries & spend thousands of years refusing to assimilate.
Disrespectful or not, but they were doing exactly the same you are advocating now.

I speak English first, most Polish Jews spoke Yiddish first 1,000 years later.
It doesn't matter what you speak. It only means that national identity was much more important to them than integration into Polish society

Because
They are disrespectful scum.
I think that vast majority of them was bilingual.
Also, they had big and solid communities the Polish don't have in the US now.

You are a Pollack Moron. First you accuse Israel of getting rid of Muslims and Christians if they could ; the inference it’s Racist; but apparently you don’t hold the same standard for everybody else.
You don’t have the BALLS to approach any Muslim ( or anyone else) and tell them to go back where they came from

Your country, crossed Arabs.
Many of them are just Arabs Israel absorbed.
But, but, but, how dare that be!

Deflection; You Racist bigot. Hail Hitler.

Oh please, Israel isn't Racist, oh really?

YOU are the one who condemns Israel for being Racist; Yet it turns out you are the biggest Racist of all.

Disrespectful or not, but they were doing exactly the same you are advocating now.

I speak English first, most Polish Jews spoke Yiddish first 1,000 years later.
It doesn't matter what you speak. It only means that national identity was much more important to them than integration into Polish society

Because
They are disrespectful scum.

So ANYONE who is a different Religion or Speaks their own Native Language is SCUM?
I would like you to tell that to s Muslim you Pollack Hitler lover

Stock Photo - Führer Adolf Hitler in military uniform gives Nazi Heil Hitler salute from his car whilst at a Nazi Party Rally in the 1930's Adolf Hitler salutes crowd from his open car at

Forum List

Back