Interesting video

• Banned
There were a bunch of mitigating factors in that though, and I don't blame the cops for their actions that night.

It was kind of a perfect storm of fucked up shit, lol.

I was lucky.

Are you kidding me? I sweated through three of those in my life and all I had to say is "Am I free to go?" Amazing.

The first time I went through one of those I almost got my brains blown out.

The first two for me, I had a glass of wine with dinner and responded with a hearty "Yes, I have!" To which they replied "how much." When I told them they let me go. The third one--I was VERY LUCKY, I had too many and probably shouldn't have been driving, but somehow I passed all of their tests and the sent me on my way. That was too close and I haven't driven after imbibing since.

• Banned

Are you kidding me? I sweated through three of those in my life and all I had to say is "Am I free to go?" Amazing.

The first two for me, I had a glass of wine with dinner and responded with a hearty "Yes, I have!" To which they replied "how much." When I told them they let me go. The third one--I was VERY LUCKY, I had too many and probably shouldn't have been driving, but somehow I passed all of their tests and the sent me on my way. That was too close and I haven't driven after imbibing since.

I was stone sober but I was driving a truck they knew, and I wasn't the guy who normally drove it.
I had left my wallet on my girlfriend's nightstand and didn't have my license.
And when I reached into the glove box for the registration and insurance, I put my hand on a pistol I hadn't known was there.

Only reason I didn't die was an officer was in line with my skull and the one with the 357 didn't want to hit him with an over penetrating round.

It was a close call.

I was stone sober but I was driving a truck they knew, and I wasn't the guy who normally drove it.
I had left my wallet on my girlfriend's nightstand and didn't have my license.
And when I reached into the glove box for the registration and insurance, I put my hand on a pistol I hadn't known was there.

Only reason I didn't die was an officer was in line with my skull and the one with the 357 didn't want to hit him with an over penetrating round.

It was a close call.

Sounds like. Glad clear heads prevailed.

Don't open your widows. Especially do not open windows on both sides of the car, because then the lying motherfucking liars can claim in court that they smelled alcohol via crosswind coming through one window and out the other.

Don't open them even a tiny little crack.

Talk to them via your PA system. If your vehicle is not equipped with a PA system, then my advice is to upgrade.

Just like when you are confronted by an aggressive dog, do not under any circumstances look them in the eyes. Just refuse to argue with them no matter how loud they bark because you will never win that argument.

And don't run!

Running away automatically makes them want to chase you, bite you in the ass, or shoot you in the back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back