Interesting to compare NFL treatment of Tebow vs. Capernick and compared media outrage

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Tim Tebow wasn't allowed to start in the NFL because of his Christian values.

Let the outrage over the injustice begin!!!

We know the real reason...don't we?

CK turned down $900k/year to be a backup.

Isn't he evil because he is rich?

I thought he liked ⚾️ better? But I agrees

"Tebow was named the starting quarterback beginning with the team's Week 7 game at the Miami Dolphins on October 23. Tebow compiled an 8–5 record (including the playoffs, with a six-game win streak from Weeks 9–14) since replacing Orton, including game-winning drives in the fourth quarter and/or overtime in six of those games, despite constant criticism of his unorthodox mechanics and abilities as a passerIsn't he evil because he is rich?"
2011 Denver Broncos season - Wikipedia

Oh, bullshit. It had nothing to do with his Christian values. Tebow simply wasn't good enough to be a starter. Troy Polamalu was on the most religious players in the NFL, he made the sign of the cross after every play and often times on the sidelines. Why was he a starter? Because he was a fucking beast.

Oh, bullshit. It had nothing to do with his Christian values. Tebow simply wasn't good enough to be a starter. Troy Polamalu was on the most religious players in the NFL, he made the sign of the cross after every play and often times on the sidelines. Why was he a starter? Because he was a fucking beast.

You have to admit the left attacked Tebow unmercifully though...if you're honest

Tebow lost his starting job with the Denver Broncos because he was damaging the grass with errant throws.

You have to admit the left attacked Tebow unmercifully though...if you're honest

Yeah, there were some retards attacking Tebow b/c of his faith, but his faith isn't the reason he wasn't a starter.

Why would you concern yourself with the honesty of others? You echo lies and propaganda in your posts without blinking.

Yeah, the Left/Democrat open hatred for Tebow was so over-the top. I'm sure if he were a Muslim, they would have done everything possible to placate him. The Left has always had a weird obsession with hating Christians. There's no doubt they targeted Tebow.

I'll never get the Left's open hostility towards Christianity, as opposed to their consistent praise and defense of Islam. It seems like some sort of mental defect. They're indoctrinated on hating Christians specifically. It's so bizarre.

Yeah, there were some retards attacking Tebow b/c of his faith, but his faith isn't the reason he wasn't a starter.

I tend to agree. I don't really follow football on the pro level, just college and my alma mater sucks at it

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Why would you concern yourself with the honesty of others? You echo lies and propaganda in your posts without blinking.

Why don't you get on topic and cease being a snot nosed ankle snapper? I mean really

Tebow didn't start because he sucked

Yeah, the Left/Democrat open hatred for Tebow was so over-the top. I'm sure if he were a Muslim, they would have done everything possible to placate him. The Left has always had a weird obsession with hating Christians. There's no doubt they targeted Tebow.

I'll never get the Left's open hostility towards Christianity, as opposed to their consistent praise and defense of Islam. It seems like some sort of mental defect. They're indoctrinated on hating Christians specifically. It's so bizarre.

You won't find a more religious player than Reggie White who starred for the Eagles and Packers. Reggie was even an ordained Minister

The press loved him, he demanded a huge salary and made the HOF

Maybe talent has more to do with it than your religion

I tend to agree. I don't really follow football on the pro level, just college and my alma mater sucks at it

I love both. I am super excited for the Pitt v. Penn State game on the 9th. Most of my friends were graduated from one of those two universities, myself included, so we always throw a proper party for the event. I root aganist PSU when they play Pitt, though. The Panthers have always been my college team.

I love both. I am super excited for the Pitt v. Penn State game on the 9th. Most of my friends were graduated from one of those two universities, myself included, so we always throw a proper party for the event. I root aganist PSU when they play Pitt, though. The Panthers have always been my college team.

I'm an IU Hoosier...it's tough LOL But basketball? Oh yeah....

Tebow wasn't allowed to start "because he was a Christian?"

lolololol

That's hilarious!

It's either that or his 47% completion rate.

I'm an IU Hoosier...it's tough LOL But basketball? Oh yeah....

Yeah, IU is certainly more of a basketball school. lol

Forum List

Back