Interesting Reddit thread by a Black man raised by a White family.

22lcidw
Molesting a child is a serious offense.

Serious offence to who ? There has always been significant section of white society that has been trying to normalize child molestation. Going out of their way to make pedophilia a “lifestyle choice” instead of a crime. This has been going on since the 70's.

Normalize

Normalize

262093671_631810931507570_4638553583075379214_n.jpg

When you're talking about molesting children, you're talking about white ppl in hollywood, white millionaires, whites in royalty.

Remember that clip of the naked boy who dropped out of window to buckingham palace last year ? You ain;t heard a word about that.

If that's not evidence of child molestion I dunno what is

And if you do call them out ? Like what Isaac Kappy did to Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg and a host of other people in Hollywood

Guess what ?

View attachment 570027

You end up dead mysteriously dying by suicide

22lcidw
Most people adopting are not what you have shown.

Well here's the thing considering that most white adoptive parents overwhelmingly adopt white kids and only a small % of white adoptive parents adopt blk kids, there shouldn't be that many stories coming out about abusive white adoptive parents of blk kids. I should have to dig and dig and dig to find them but I don't, they're everywere.

Muslims------
African slavers.......
R Kelly.......

sealybobo
Are you suggesting from the stories you posted that it's not a good idea for black kids to be adopted by white parents?

Yes that's what I'm saying

sealybobo
My point is that overall, black or white, kids who need to be adopted are probably better off going with white parents.

White kids ? Yes. Black kids ? No

sealybobo
You've shown a lot of examples of bad white adopted parents but I'm sure that's the exception not the rule.

Everything is the exception not the rule to white supremacists. Most adoptive white parents adopt white kids. Only a small % of white adoptive adopt black kids. So there shouldn't be that many stories like the ones I posted. I should have to dig and dig to find them. But I didn't.

sealybobo
What about black people? Do you still WHIP your kids?

White men have a system were the sexually molestation of kids is condoned.

Black men in America are the only race of men were the sexually molestation of children is not condoned. We don't have a system to allow that. Whites do.

White men are the last group of people to accuse black men of anything in regards to the abuse of kids.

sealybobo
And from test scores, it seems kids who have white parents score higher than kids raised by black parents.

Right.

sealybobo
Before I was making the argument that black kids should ideally go with black parents but you're making me question that. What do you think ?

I don't really care what you think if you want the truth

Juicin
Yea I brought it up because it's another obvious example of the whites civilizing you....You not doing the reverse. Or being in any position to throw stones

Black people are the most civilised people on the planet because we have did nothing to anybody.

Juicin
Why the fuck would you want feminism anyway? It's not going so well here in white people land. We don't even have enough babies to replace ourselves.

You're not white. You're indian.

You're not part of "we" and when you have been around white people they have let you know they don't consider you one of them.

Juicin
And there would be no white woman feminism without white men allowing it.

White men are the only race of men were systematic child molesation is condoned.

Juicin
Very odd for a black man to be talking up feminism like it's been good for them. Certainly hasn't been in the states.

I didn't talk it up. I stated the reality that if white men are so great with women then why did there women have to start a whole feminism movement ?

Black lesbians have been one of the most insidious groups imaginable to modern black Americans.

All the stupid overly feminine shit you believe? Can trace basically all of it to some black dike in a coastal school. All this bastardized euro shit for an American context was all done by them. Krenshaw and Davis.

They have quite literally ripped out the foundations of the black family and you WANT MORE. What the fuck? You sound like a white woman lol it's insane.

At least they're women tho so I can understand the allure.

And last time I checked the west is white people land...Dipshit. You're in white people land too. My god your reading comprehension is terrible. Illinois is not Indian land. lol

I'd like to remind you, you have white blood too little mutt. Hahaha. Difference is only one of us is a recent product of rape.

sealybobo
Are you suggesting from the stories you posted that it's not a good idea for black kids to be adopted by white parents?

Yes that's what I'm saying

sealybobo
My point is that overall, black or white, kids who need to be adopted are probably better off going with white parents.

White kids ? Yes. Black kids ? No

sealybobo
You've shown a lot of examples of bad white adopted parents but I'm sure that's the exception not the rule.

Everything is the exception not the rule to white supremacists. Most adoptive white parents adopt white kids. Only a small % of white adoptive adopt black kids. So there shouldn't be that many stories like the ones I posted. I should have to dig and dig to find them. But I didn't.

sealybobo
What about black people? Do you still WHIP your kids?

White men have a system were the sexually molestation of kids is condoned.

Black men in America are the only race of men were the sexually molestation of children is not condoned. We don't have a system to allow that. Whites do.

White men are the last group of people to accuse black men of anything in regards to the abuse of kids.

sealybobo
And from test scores, it seems kids who have white parents score higher than kids raised by black parents.

Right.

sealybobo
Before I was making the argument that black kids should ideally go with black parents but you're making me question that. What do you think ?

I don't really care what you think if you want the truth
1. Well then the story I posted proves black kids shouldn't be adopted by black parents. If that's what your stories proved.

2. Sexually molesting kids isn't condoned in the white community. You evaded the question. Do black parents still WHIP their kids? That is condoned in the black community if I'm not mistaken. Even though it's not allowed I believe you still do it. And we all know beating your kids doesn't work. Yet blacks still do it. Could this be partially the reason blacks are doing so poorly in our society?

Many studies have shown that physical punishment — including spanking, hitting and other means of causing pain — can lead to increased aggression, antisocial behavior, physical injury and mental health problems for children.

Muslims------
African slavers.......
R Kelly.......

Elvis Presley spent much of his adult life pursuing sexual encounters with 13 year old girls (who he called "cherries").

The book "Baby Lets Play House" goes into meticulous details about harems of 12-14 year old girls Elvis would have in his bedroom

1638372962932.png

Or Iggy Pop has a song BRAGGING about one of the 13 year old girls he had sex with. So what time is that rally?

1638373317091.png

Dont forget to sprinkle in Weinstein, Spacy, Lauer, Louis CK. Did they hit Weinstein with

As for R Kelly ? If he was peaodophile then why didn't they CHARGE him for that ?

This was a racketeering case

So they had to do some "I'm white and I say so" and start talking about racketeering and rico charges.

Did they hit Woody Allen with a rico ?

We are not excusing R Kelly’s activities. I’m also not excusing suspected white supremacists within the judicial system who are trying to use the R Kelly case to Trojan Horse in other asinine legal precedents that will ultimately be enforced only on Black people.

Last edited:
sealybobo
Sexually molesting kids isn't condoned in the white community. You evaded the question. Do black parents still WHIP their kids? That is condoned in the black community if I'm not mistaken. Even though it's not allowed I believe you still do it. And we all know beating your kids doesn't work. Yet blacks still do it. Could this be partially the reason blacks are doing so poorly in our society?

You are repeating what you just wrote. I read it the first time. And I'll give the same answer I gave the first time

sealybobo
1. Well then the story I posted proves black kids shouldn't be adopted by black parents. If that's what your stories proved.

Black men ain't on the dark web exchanging messed up pics of kids. White men are. Black men ain't travelling abroad looking for places where they can abuse kids. White men are.

All these child sex rings, olympic sexual abuse of young female athletes, all the peado running around in hollywood.

Show me examples of black men behind this ?

I'll wait.

Every race has it's knuckleheads but the abuse of children is not systematically condoned in black society.

A black man in the hood that's known to sexually mess with kids ? He'll get beaten to within an inch of your life

A black man in jail for rape of women or children ? He has to be put in isolation for his own safety.

Meanwhile

1638375339761.png

1638374869990.png

1634988190204.png

1634988357597.png

I'm talking about child molestation as a system. There is no worse of a crime than the sexual abuse of children.

White ppl have an open child molestation culture and that cultures comes from from the top people in Hollywood, to royalty, to millionaires.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back