Interesting Reddit thread by a Black man raised by a White family.

There is a black guy I deal with through work that I was shocked was black when I first met him after several telephone calls back and forth. He talks with the biggest white country bumpkin accent you have ever heard. He was raised by whites in a rural area.

Would you agree ideally he would have been better off with two black parents? All else being equal?

.....? By what metric? lol

Whites are richer so defacto all things being equal you want white adoptive parents.

Amazing what talking like an average American will do for your life outcomes.

sealybobo Depending on which two Black parents, he might have had a more "normal" childhood. He seems quite well adjusted and happy, there's all different kinds of families out there.
Nothing wrong with two nice white parents. But better if they were black.

Its like getting a therapist. If you’re a man it’s better to have a male therapist.

Dekster Rural Black people are so laid back and cool. I used to fish in a marina where Black people would come to fish for Carp. They would fill up trash cans with these enormous carp and we would run over to look at them. The old men would tell us their secret recipes for carp bait and how to catch them. Those guys were hilarious!

Dekster Rural Black people are so laid back and cool. I used to fish in a marina where Black people would come to fish for Carp. They would fill up trash cans with these enormous carp and we would run over to look at them. The old men would tell us their secret recipes for carp bait and how to catch them. Those guys were hilarious!

This guy flips houses among other things. He likes to rehab rural dumps. If he can buy a house for $25K, put $35K into it and sell it for $70K he is perfectly happy with having made a little money and saved another back roads affordable house.

How can a woman relate to you man problems?

I think we all know it’s perfectly fine for two whites to raise a black, but we also know ideally you put the kid with two black parents.

How many usmb republicans would get my point if it were two black parents raising a white kid. Would you feel the same? I think you’d get it then why it’s better for the white kid to go with white parents. Can you see any reasons why not? Wow. My how your opinion has changed suddenly.

I think, you believe the black kid is better off with the white parents. I think that’s your point.

This guy seems to have a great attitude for life, very interesting thread. He just answers everyone's questions on what his life was like.

Just because someone does good. That doesn't mean they are good. Evil people can do good.

This is Matt and Jenny Barker. Last year back Matt "accidentally" left their Black adopted daughter (Katera Barker) in a car all day, where she later died because of the heat.

But she has a system of white supremacy to protect them so neither of the adoptive parents were charged

main-qimg-6dfa3f3e3e2099211d6222a58f686f03

It was two kids in the car at the same time. The other kid (who was white) was dropped off at the daycare that they both attend.

How convienent

The white kid was not forgotten but the blk baby was.

How convienent

Why don't you ask Devonte Hart how wonderful it is to be adopted by white parents ?

You can't because he's dead. His white mom drove them off a cliff killing them and all their black adopted kids.

1638225176692.png

Why don't you ask the black kid who comic Paula Poundstone adopted ? She was charged with molesting and abusing her adopted Black children. But of course she has a system of racism - white supremacy to protect her so she she was allowed to make a plea deal and get a slap on the wrist

1638225272287.png

Or this couple took their adopted Black child..... To do a photo shoot...... in a cotton field.

1638225305011.png

Why don't you ask the black adopted kids of Lemomine Cheeks of Memphis who locked her black adopted kids in cages about how wonderful it is to be adopted by white people ?

Or how about South Africa actress Charlize Theron ?

She's adopted a black child and put the black child in a dress even though the child is boy. Look how “nurturing” Charlize looks in this picture.

1638225454305.png

What the fuk is this ?

1638225517617.png

I would not be surprised if the children are being groomed for sex slaves and I can't even imagine the type of things that get's said and done to them if they piss off one there white adopted parents.

There white celebs and their adopted black children ?

I'm highly suspicious of Angelina Jolie

1638226931105.png

I'm highly suspicious of Sandra Bullock

1638226863873.png

I'm highly suspicious of Tom Cruise

1638227023607.png

I'm highly suspicious of Madonna

1638227111577.png

The Hollydale run an adoption agency “Hollydale Adoption.” Children are AUCTIONED off to the highest BIDDER aka SEX TRAFFICKER. If it doesn’t work out it’s the child’s fault and the PEDOPHILE can get a refund.

Ees5HmKWkAE4OaA

Ees5HmIXsAEtS1v

Ees5HnZXgAI1Byy

Last edited:
Just because someone does good. That doesn't mean they are good. Evil people can do good.

This is Matt and Jenny Barker. Last year back Matt "accidentally" left their Black adopted daughter (Katera Barker) in a car all day, where she later died because of the heat.

But she has a system of white supremacy to protect them so neither of the adoptive parents were charged

It was two kids in the car at the same time. The other kid (who was white) was dropped off at the daycare that they both attend.

How convienent

How convienent

Why don't you ask Devonte Hart how wonderful it is to be adopted by white parents ?

You can't because he's dead. His white mom drove them off a cliff killing them and all their black adopted kids.

View attachment 569781

Why don't you ask the black kid who comic Paula Poundstone adopted ? She was charged with molesting and abusing her adopted Black children. But of course she has a system of racism - white supremacy to protect her so she she was allowed to make a plea deal and get a slap on the wrist

View attachment 569782

Or this couple took their adopted Black child..... To do a photo shoot...... in a cotton field.

View attachment 569783

Why don't you ask the black adopted kids of Lemomine Cheeks of Memphis who locked her black adopted kids in cages about how wonderful it is to be adopted by white people ?

She's adopted a black child and put the black child in a dress even though the child is boy. Look how “nurturing” Charlize looks in this picture.

View attachment 569786

What the fuk is this ?

View attachment 569787

I would not be surprised if the children are being groomed for sex slaves and I can't even imagine the type of things that get's said and done to them if they piss off one there white adopted parents.

View attachment 569797

View attachment 569796

View attachment 569799

View attachment 569801

The Hollydale run an adoption agency “Hollydale Adoption.” Children are AUCTIONED off to the highest BIDDER aka SEX TRAFFICKER. If it doesn’t work out it’s the child’s fault and the PEDOPHILE can get a refund.

Ees5HmKWkAE4OaA

Ees5HmIXsAEtS1v

Ees5HnZXgAI1Byy

Molesting a child is a serious offense. Most people adopting are not what you have shown. But with stars it seems to be a stylish thing to do with minority kids. Proving their privilege of immense wealth is to be shared with others.

Paul Essien How much time do spend every day digging up all this shit? We get it, you hate White people and to you we are all evil. Black people are never to blame for anything and are perpetual victims of White people. Does that about sum it up, Paul?

How convienent

How convienent

View attachment 569781

View attachment 569782

View attachment 569783

View attachment 569786

What the fuk is this ?

View attachment 569787

View attachment 569797

View attachment 569796

View attachment 569799

View attachment 569801

Ees5HmKWkAE4OaA

Ees5HmIXsAEtS1v

Ees5HnZXgAI1Byy

Wow. You make a strong case. You must be a little crazy to be white and adopt a baby.

And dude, you are so right all any white racist couple has to do is adopt a 5 year old black baby and whala you got yourself a slave for 13 years. Brilliant.

All joking aside, it’s obvious right that a black baby is better off with black parents?

Paul Essien How much time do spend every day digging up all this shit? We get it, you hate White people and to you we are all evil. Black people are never to blame for anything and are perpetual victims of White people. Does that about sum it up, Paul?
I’ll agree he ain’t 100 right but he ain’t 100% wrong either.

Molesting a child is a serious offense. Most people adopting are not what you have shown. But with stars it seems to be a stylish thing to do with minority kids. Proving their privilege of immense wealth is to be shared with others.
They want to show they are sharing their wealth with less fortunates and then they treat the kids like employees, should be seen but not heard.

I don’t know who’s doing this. Rosie O’Donnell might be a great mom but she seems like she’d be a tyrant. Did Michael Jackson spend real quality time with his kids? Maybe they signed non disclosures.

Id hate to be Angelina jolie adopted kid but not be in the will.

MarathonMike
How much time do spend every day digging up all this shit?

Says the person who started a "black deaths matter" thread were you dig up any and all alleged "murder" of blk ppl. Right ?

MarathonMike
We get it, you hate White people and to you we are all evil.

You said that, not me.

MarathonMike
Black people are never to blame for anything and are perpetual victims of White people.

Once again, you're saying that, not me

How convienent

How convienent

View attachment 569781

View attachment 569782

View attachment 569783

View attachment 569786

What the fuk is this ?

View attachment 569787

View attachment 569797

View attachment 569796

View attachment 569799

View attachment 569801

Ees5HmKWkAE4OaA

Ees5HmIXsAEtS1v

Ees5HnZXgAI1Byy

After reading all that, all I can say is, holy shit.

Forum List

Back