Interesting reading right here.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will be the first female US president

Donald Trump's shocking victory in the 2016 presidential race caused liberals across the United States to question whether the country was indeed ready for a woman president. Since then, there has been much speculation about various female politicians and celebrities running for office, including Senator Elizabeth Warren, Senator Kamala Harris, Oprah, Michelle Obama, and others. There have even been rumours that Hillary Clinton might run again.

I, however, don't see any of these women making it to the White House. I think the first female president of the US will be New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (or AOC as she has come to be known). It may take her another six years to get there, but the youngest woman elected to the US Congress will win the presidency. Here is how and why.
Nah, I still have hopes Nikki Haley will run at some point. Carrying water for Trump in the UN hurt her some, but she's a natural born leader and maybe once her kids get a little older, she'll take the plunge. Smart woman, experienced, big cojones.

Honestly, balls and blister don’t work so much anymore I’m thinking. Trump spreads blew the lid off the “outsider” thing. If AOC or Hailey are going to do it, it’s my opinions that they will have to sell ideas. No more debates with soft ball questions, they will have to present an idea and explaining why it’s better then anyone else’s. Hopefully anyway.
Haley can definitely do that. It's ridiculous to even try to compare her to AOC.

When it comes down to personality cults there is no difference.

Donald Trump's shocking victory in the 2016 presidential race caused liberals across the United States to question whether the country was indeed ready for a woman president. Since then, there has been much speculation about various female politicians and celebrities running for office, including Senator Elizabeth Warren, Senator Kamala Harris, Oprah, Michelle Obama, and others. There have even been rumours that Hillary Clinton might run again.

I, however, don't see any of these women making it to the White House. I think the first female president of the US will be New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (or AOC as she has come to be known). It may take her another six years to get there, but the youngest woman elected to the US Congress will win the presidency. Here is how and why.
Nah, I still have hopes Nikki Haley will run at some point. Carrying water for Trump in the UN hurt her some, but she's a natural born leader and maybe once her kids get a little older, she'll take the plunge. Smart woman, experienced, big cojones.

Honestly, balls and blister don’t work so much anymore I’m thinking. Trump spreads blew the lid off the “outsider” thing. If AOC or Hailey are going to do it, it’s my opinions that they will have to sell ideas. No more debates with soft ball questions, they will have to present an idea and explaining why it’s better then anyone else’s. Hopefully anyway.
Haley can definitely do that. It's ridiculous to even try to compare her to AOC.
Haley is a democrat’s nightmare. An assimilated minority. Of Indian heritage with a southern drawl.
Non-segregationist. Antithetical to the left.

Laugh it up. Democrats were laughing the same way when Trump was running for the Republican nomination. They even thought they wanted him to be nominated - they were sure he wasn't viable in the general election. They were wrong.

Haley is a democrat’s nightmare. An assimilated minority. Of Indian heritage with a southern drawl.
She is a staunch conservative, that's for sure. I think she'd do a good job running the country though.

She is a staunch conservative, that's for sure. I think she'd do a good job running the country though.

How so? Why?

Sad state of affairs when a person assimilating into American culture has to be labeled.

Forum List

Back