Interesting perspective on Police brutality and lack of punishment for bad cops...

I can't link it because it was said on TV...
One of the biggest hurdles in controlling police brutality is a lack of discipline in the ranks. Police departments have some of the strongest unions in the nation. They set up conditions where a cop can literally have one complaint every single month and still remain a cop. With no discipline for those complaints.
The police unions protect cops from their behavior. You want to end police brutality, you have to weaken the unions that protect it.
..I've put out the links and stats before--there is not a problem of police brutality..that's a myth
...there are 30 million calls for police assistance...not counting traffic stops...and the police kill about 300 blacks--most of them armed

....police are 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black, than vice versa

..you people prove you didn't graduate from 4th grade...blacks murder 3000 blacks every year and you complain about cops!!!!!!!!!!!???????
etc

One of the biggest hurdles in controlling police brutality is a lack of discipline in the ranks. Police departments have some of the strongest unions in the nation. They set up conditions where a cop can literally have one complaint every single month and still remain a cop. With no discipline for those complaints.
The police unions protect cops from their behavior. You want to end police brutality, you have to weaken the unions that protect it.
Doesn't sound all that easy considering cops going on strike seems pretty unpleasant. I personally don't think there's an easy solution. It's too many factors for that. It's about recruitment, it's about training, it's about unions, it's about systemic racism that does exist. The starting point should be at least acknowledging law enforcement in the US has a problem.

Unpleasant for executives, but executives don't set legal precedent or legislate. Mayors and governors can't fix this they only micro manage.

It requires legsilation and a change in the way our courts view police
As I said just like there is no one reason for it there is no one solution either.

Those are teh solutions, there aren't infinite solutions

Or whatever bullshit you were talking about from a mayor

Just increase liability and they will conform or be jailed/sued for doing most of the fucked up shit they openly get away with now. That simple

All comes down to increasing police liability
You can legislate all you want but I can imagine that for a cop in a major city who notices that most crimes are committed by black people pretty soon he'll start reacting differently to them. That's human nature. And I know perfectly well it's a function of economics and not of race. But I have the luxury of sitting behind a computer and looking in from the outside. I don't live that situation on a daily basis.

You have to increase liability, on the other hand, realize that by making it easier to sue it also becomes easier to make a frivolous complaint stick. It's not the only route. As I said better recruitment policies and more importantly better training with less emphasis on the repression part of the job.
Where I disagree is the repetitive insistence on more responsibility on the government, and its agents, and less on the free man in the street. How bout we pop the titty out the soy boys mouths, and send momma back to the kitchen till we’ve tried to handle our own shit first..?
Who said anything about less responsibility for the man in the street? In case you didn't notice but I didn't pussyfoot around the fact the there's a very understandable if misguided reason for cops reacting differently to black people. But if the US ranks between Mexico and Bangladesh in terms of homicides by cops some retrospective analysis of the actions including that of the government is in order IMO. List of killings by law enforcement officers by country - Wikipedia
I'm talking about free men handling their own shit. Call in the clean up crew when its over. If it spills over? Then call in back up. When the dust settles, round up the participants, and let the people decide justice.

..I've put out the links and stats before--there is not a problem of police brutality..that's a myth
...there are 30 million calls for police assistance...not counting traffic stops...and the police kill about 300 blacks--most of them armed

..you people prove you didn't graduate from 4th grade...blacks murder 3000 blacks every year and you complain about cops!!!!!!!!!!!???????
etc

what? Police isn't even a top 15* dangerous job in america

where the fuck are you getting that 18.5 stat

and we don't report police shootings so no one knows the real number

Doesn't sound all that easy considering cops going on strike seems pretty unpleasant. I personally don't think there's an easy solution. It's too many factors for that. It's about recruitment, it's about training, it's about unions, it's about systemic racism that does exist. The starting point should be at least acknowledging law enforcement in the US has a problem.
We seem to be constantly screeched at that there is systemic racism. If there is, its to degree in all of this nation and not heavy. A lot of things to us all is perception. The media very rarely tells us the color of black criminals but we see them on the screen if arrested or in a pack. People not black who live in adjoining neighborhoods or in the same neighborhood that is changing know the issues, the threats and safety problems. It does not make on rosy and want to make a musical film. None of this is ever reported by the media. The people leave for a reason. And yes, some leave because they do not have a high opinion of black people. But then again, there are black people who do not have a high opinion of white people. Any white person, who is a left leaning or Prog that leaves an area like this for reasons I typed, is a fraud. And will turn on black people when the time comes when things are not so good for them to save their own necks. Most will. I just typed a side that is not reported and people are wary. They have a right to be. They see the news everyday. The same thing. They know people in their neighborhood attacked or maybe killed. Homes robbed. People robbed on the street. How about a cease and desist as part of a social peace with each other. It only takes a criminal element percentage. And unfortunately there is a percentage in the black community who are just that. And protected by others who make the problem worse. I know. People want a half decent life. But who does a person of any background protect? White or black? Their own who is a criminal. Or another background who lives with civility like they do.
If there is, its to degree in all of this nation and not heavy.
Talking about perception, I would argue that a black person would take issue with this statement.

I'm left-leaning. That doesn't mean I don't recognize that blacks tend to have a larger percentage of criminals. I also recognize that this creates an environment where racial profiling becomes more prevalent. Having said that, that shouldn't matter at all in terms of law enforcement. If it does there's something wrong. The US doesn't hold a monopoly on minorities being present disproportionately in crime statistics. Yet for a lot of those countries that isn't reflected in an increase in killings by cops. There's some obvious questions there.

Last edited:

etc

what? Police isn't even a top 15* dangerous job in america

where the fuck are you getting that 18.5 stat

and we don't report police shootings so no one knows the real number
hahhahahahha...that's not all of it hahahhahaha
jesus f christ!! you people are brainwashed by the MSM!!!
....first, I hope you have graduated grade school to understand basic math--a lot of members don't
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.

..blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites---and a lot if their black on white crimes are not reported as such

blacks murder whites at ten times the rate
white on black 234
black on white 514 !!

There should be NO police unions at all. At this point in time, they haven't earned the right to organize with that kind of power.

here should be NO police unions at all. At this point in time, they haven't earned the right to organize with that kind of power.
there should be NO black unions at all. At this point in time, they haven't earned the right to organize with that kind of power.

Last edited:
here should be NO police unions at all. At this point in time, they haven't earned the right to organize with that kind of power.
there should be NO black unions at all. At this point in time, they haven't earned the right to organize with that kind of power.
Screw you, racist f'er!
hahahhahahahaah----wow----why are you so upset...and I'm not racist
What do you mean by "black" unions?

Screw you, racist f'er!
hahahhahahahaah----wow----why are you so upset...and I'm not racist
What do you mean by "black" unions?
you don't get it???!!!!!!....why do you hate the police?

Forum List

Back