Interesting Global Warming blog from our local meteorologist

Scooter

Dec 22, 2006
I know there's already a global warming thread, but it's getting a bit congested in there.

Some really good stuff here. He's clearly a sceptic when it comes to current global warming hysteria, but he also recognizes that there may be a human impact on climate.

Check it out: http://blogs.woodtv.com/?cat=11

I know there's already a global warming thread, but it's getting a bit congested in there.

Some really good stuff here. He's clearly a sceptic when it comes to current global warming hysteria, but he also recognizes that there may be a human impact on climate.

Check it out: http://blogs.woodtv.com/?cat=11

Aha. Looking at that picture of NY under water it's now clear why the liberals are so panicky about global warming….most of them live in the big liberal cities along the coastlines...they will either drown or will have to move into *horrors* red neck fly-over country! :rofl:

Despite the fact that there may be some human impact on global warming, man cannot control or stop global warming by shutting down human enterprise. If the glaciers are going to melt, they are going to melt....just as they have done before.

they will either drown or will have to move into *horrors* red neck fly-over country! :rofl:

I think you may have hit on something here. This may be why Republicans are so against doing anything to positively affect human-affected climate change. If all the states people want to live in are under water, people will finally have a reason to move to the pissant states!

What is and what is not a pissant state?

I can't wait to here his answer on this one. This whole red state/blue state crap just shows the elitist, bigot mentality of northeast and west coast liberal assholes. It just doesn't occur to them that there are millions of like minded liberal idiots in all states. They have no problem insulting the people that vote as foolishly as they do......what dumbshits.:rolleyes:

I can't wait to here his answer on this one. This whole red state/blue state crap just shows the elitist, bigot mentality of northeast and west coast liberal assholes. It just doesn't occur to them that there are millions of like minded liberal idiots in all states. They have no problem insulting the people that vote as foolishly as they do......what dumbshits.:rolleyes:

Course all the conservative tosspots aren't elitist or bigotted...lol..Hey Sitty, what's a wigger?? LOl....Your whole post is set on insulting...maybe if you got of your high horse you'd see that. If anybody on any board I've ever posted on thought they were King Shit, you're it....

I would still like to know what are the pissant states and which ones are not. Unless you cannot qualify what you said.

I guess this is what he is talking about......

Attachments

• $Picture 10.jpg
    $Picture 10.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 101
I think you may have hit on something here. This may be why Republicans are so against doing anything to positively affect human-affected climate change.

Possibly because the evidence strongly suggests that this warming trend has little, if anything, to do with us.

Forum List

Back