Interesting, especially in light of COVID

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Other than the following everyone should take a read the 45 declarations for communist takeover. It was written in 1963 and clearly "progressives" accomplished about all of it, in progress and more, especially in light of COVID. Now for this - sometimes PROGS are consistent............

Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Ca
Education: University of Chicago
Spouse: Irene Alinsky
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule.

Lenin described his converts as "Useful Idiots."

The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control.

Well, instead of just complaining, the Republican Party could offer a positive alternative.

Instead of running ignorant, arrogant buffoons and whacked-out conspiracy nuts, for example.

Be the party of personal responsibility for a change.

Right, because your feelings carry so much weight.

Well, instead of just complaining, the Republican Party could offer a positive alternative.

Instead of running ignorant, arrogant buffoons and whacked-out conspiracy nuts, for example.

Right, because your feelings carry so much weight.
I don't expect you people to actually do it.

You lack the capacity.

Other than the following everyone should take a read the 45 declarations for communist takeover. It was written in 1963 and clearly "progressives" accomplished about all of it, in progress and more, especially in light of COVID. Now for this - sometimes PROGS are consistent............

Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Ca
Education: University of Chicago
Spouse: Irene Alinsky
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule.

Lenin described his converts as "Useful Idiots."

The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control.
Regarding the 45 goals I think that was in the book The Naked Communist.

How do you feel about your party's obvious lurch to the Left? Instead of just pointing the finger at Trump and his "Trumpsters" do you ever examine just how far towards Saul Alinsky the Democrats are shifting?

I_didn't_do_it.jpg

How do you feel about your party's obvious lurch to the Left? Instead of just pointing the finger at Trump and his "Trumpsters" do you ever examine just how far towards Saul Alinsky the Democrats are shifting?
Yes. All you have to do is utilize the search function here, type in "regressive left" and my name, and you'll find me doing that hundreds of times. Or thousands.

See, I can be honest, and I can hold my side of the spectrum accountable. Try it sometime.

Yes. All you have to do is utilize the search function here, type in "regressive left" and my name, and you'll find me doing that hundreds of times. Or thousands.
So I did that and what I see is you comparing fringe elements of the Right and the Left which is fair. What I don't see is you acknowledging how far left your PARTY is shifting. That is much different than saying "all you Left and Right wingers are the same".

So I did that and what I see is you comparing fringe elements of the Right and the Left which is fair. What I don't see is you acknowledging how far left your PARTY is shifting. That is much different than saying "all you Left and Right wingers are the same".
Then you missed quite a bit. And I've never said the two ends of the spectrum are "the same", not ever, never.

Of course the Democratic Party has shifted to the left, under the influence of the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left.

I've never been a member of either party, because I have intractable differences with both.

I've never been a member of either party, because I have intractable differences with both.
I was a registered Independent for 30 years until I saw the Democrats turning into anti-American hostiles. IMO there are issues with the Democrats that go far beyond ideological differences with the GOP. I also think the GOP is a rudderless mess. If Donald Trump had a more palatable personality, things might be very different. But he is who he is, he doesn't pretend to be something he is not. Democratic leaders like Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff are as phony as the day is long. I'll give Bernie and AOC credit for at least not pretending to be something they are not.

Forum List

Back