Interesting COVID police statistic

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Someone was rambling on about how 84 cops have died of COVID this year out of 700K :abgg2q.jpg: Do the math on that one, and then consider cops are in contact with trash and people throughout the day.

I pulled up their statistics, and then I recalled how I managed police/fire heart/lung cases, moons ago. In a nutshell, if cops have either it was and likely still is assumed the disease is line of duty, even after they retire. Heart attacks are covered too. Anyway, looking at their statistics, no cop died of heart or lung disease. Weird right? There were eight deaths by heart attack, but that's a separate thing than heart & lung disease. Most of us die a natural death of heart/lung anyway, it's how shit works.

84 deaths by COVID though. Hmmm! Reminds me of someone I know who died after mentally checking out three years before. He smoked 82 years yet "died of COVID".

Seems to me COVID is politically motivated a cash cow for some, and invented for power, all while we choke out small business for it, among other things. COVID canceled out the flu too (COUGH!)

Someone was rambling on about how 84 cops have died of COVID this year out of 700K :abgg2q.jpg: Do the math on that one, and then consider cops are in contact with trash and people throughout the day.

I pulled up their statistics, and then I recalled how I managed police/fire heart/lung cases, moons ago. In a nutshell, if cops have either it was and likely still is assumed the disease is line of duty, even after they retire. Heart attacks are covered too. Anyway, looking at their statistics, no cop died of heart or lung disease. Weird right? There were eight deaths by heart attack, but that's a separate thing than heart & lung disease. Most of us die a natural death of heart/lung anyway, it's how shit works.

84 deaths by COVID though. Hmmm! Reminds me of someone I know who died after mentally checking out three years before. He smoked 82 years yet "died of COVID".

Seems to me COVID is politically motivated a cash cow for some, and invented for power, all while we choke out small business for it, among other things. COVID canceled out the flu too (COUGH!)
The CDC has been paying a rich ransom for hijacked death certificates to bolster the false statistics. It becomes pretty apparent when all the other causes of death suddenly drop down to next to zero. When they figure out it's not working I would count on them actually becoming violent before the 24 elections probably before the 22 elections.

Jo

No one dies of Covid. They die of complications from the virus, most likely a respiratory issue I believe.

To an extent correct. The guy I mentioned in the OP's progressive daughter said the same thing after I suggested she not include the "Complications of COVID" pitch right on top of the Obit. Fuck that's the last thing he wanted in his Obit, he was a Marine for starts. That's the guy who smoked 82 years, Died of COVID my ass, if anything he died because the home locked him up 9 months because of COVID. A lot of old folk have checked out of late, gee, I wonder why?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back