Interesting COVID numbers

Get the Moderna shot as it will weaken any new strains or may die

You can pick and choose what shot you get?
I did not
Or you can just ask anyone from China to sneeze in your face

I would let them sneeze in my face because I don't believe in the germ theory. Although it would still be gross. :D
Germ theory has been around a long time

A Faulty Medical Model: The Germ Theory

In the medical schools of the United States and many other Western countries today, doctors are taught a lie. This lie is a particular viewpoint about disease called The Germ Theory. The scientist credited with discovering it is Louis Pasteur, also credited with finding a cure for Rabies. Pasteur has been heralded as making some of the most important discoveries of all time. Yet, when we look at the historical evidence, we see that Pasteur was an incompetent fraud! Not only did he NOT understand the processes which he experimented with and wrote about, but most of what he is credited with discovering was plagarized from scientists previous to or contemporary with him. For a thorough rendition of this history, you can read the full text of the 1940's book "Pasteur, Plagarist, Imposter" by R.B. Pearson at The Dream and Lie of Louis Pasteur .

Basically, it boils down to this: Both Pasteur and a contemporary of his, Antoine Beauchamp, were experimenting with the process of fermentation. The prevailing theory was that fermentation was a simple chemical reaction, but the experiments of Beauchamp showed that fermentation was a process brought about by microorganisms in the air. Pasteur continued to insist for some time after Beauchamp's discovery that fermentation was a process that did not require oxygen because it was a lifeless chemical reaction (called spontaneous generation). It took Pasteur many years to finally grasp the concept that fermentation of sugars is caused by yeast fungus, a living organism. When he did grasp and write about these concepts, he presented them as his own discoveries, giving no credit at all to Beauchamp. So at the very least, he was a thief and a plagarizer, and at the most, a poor scientist (1).

Throughout their lives, Pasteur and Beauchamp continued to experiment with microorganisms. Pasteur continued to adhere to the idea of Monomorphism, the belief that all microbes and bacteria have only one form. Beauchamp was able to prove, however, the existence of Pleomorphism, that microbes can alter their form to appear as different germs. This discovery was confirmed by many scientists that came after Beauchamp, including Gunther Enderlein. In his experiments, Enderlein found that every living cell contains two distinct kinds of microorganisms called endobionts (which means "inside life"). These microorganisms live inside the cell and cannot be removed from it. They play an important role in cellular health. The state of a person's health is determined by the stage of development of these organisms. Enderlein found that all microbes that live permanently in our bodies go through three stages:

Read further:

Christopher C. Barr, who the hell is Christopher C. Barr?

Some dude from Arkansas who writes some stuff about alternative medicine.

And can you explain how this guy's made up stuff meant the US has high numbers of cases of the coronavirus and China doesn't?

But you trust big pharma and vaccine companies who make trillions off of people being sick and they don't make money on healthy people. And you trust governments, when governments are the biggest killers of humans over time.
Big Pharma also saves millions every year by vaccines and medicine

That is also not true. In fact modern medicine is sensationally exposed in a review authored by the late famous public health doctor at Johns Hopkins, Barbara Starfield, it is titled, “Is US Health Really the Best in the World?” It was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association on July 26, 2000.

It found that, every year in the US, the medical system kills 225,000 people.

Per decade, the death toll would come to 2.25 million people.
Without modern medicine we would be living in the Middle Ages still

Actually the problem in the middle ages was poor hygiene and people pretty much living in their shit. Vaccines are for profit, not to make people healthy. It is a billion dollar industry which controls the MSM with all of it's billions and it controls governments. The Rockefellers took over the medical system in the 1900's. They are the original snake oil salesmen. Trillions have been made off the germ theory. That is why it is promoted. Just like big money is made on oil which is why we don't use cars driven on hemp or the many other things that cars can be ran on. It is all about the money brother. Come on, you know that.

I did not

I would let them sneeze in my face because I don't believe in the germ theory. Although it would still be gross. :D

In the medical schools of the United States and many other Western countries today, doctors are taught a lie. This lie is a particular viewpoint about disease called The Germ Theory. The scientist credited with discovering it is Louis Pasteur, also credited with finding a cure for Rabies. Pasteur has been heralded as making some of the most important discoveries of all time. Yet, when we look at the historical evidence, we see that Pasteur was an incompetent fraud! Not only did he NOT understand the processes which he experimented with and wrote about, but most of what he is credited with discovering was plagarized from scientists previous to or contemporary with him. For a thorough rendition of this history, you can read the full text of the 1940's book "Pasteur, Plagarist, Imposter" by R.B. Pearson at The Dream and Lie of Louis Pasteur .

Basically, it boils down to this: Both Pasteur and a contemporary of his, Antoine Beauchamp, were experimenting with the process of fermentation. The prevailing theory was that fermentation was a simple chemical reaction, but the experiments of Beauchamp showed that fermentation was a process brought about by microorganisms in the air. Pasteur continued to insist for some time after Beauchamp's discovery that fermentation was a process that did not require oxygen because it was a lifeless chemical reaction (called spontaneous generation). It took Pasteur many years to finally grasp the concept that fermentation of sugars is caused by yeast fungus, a living organism. When he did grasp and write about these concepts, he presented them as his own discoveries, giving no credit at all to Beauchamp. So at the very least, he was a thief and a plagarizer, and at the most, a poor scientist (1).

Throughout their lives, Pasteur and Beauchamp continued to experiment with microorganisms. Pasteur continued to adhere to the idea of Monomorphism, the belief that all microbes and bacteria have only one form. Beauchamp was able to prove, however, the existence of Pleomorphism, that microbes can alter their form to appear as different germs. This discovery was confirmed by many scientists that came after Beauchamp, including Gunther Enderlein. In his experiments, Enderlein found that every living cell contains two distinct kinds of microorganisms called endobionts (which means "inside life"). These microorganisms live inside the cell and cannot be removed from it. They play an important role in cellular health. The state of a person's health is determined by the stage of development of these organisms. Enderlein found that all microbes that live permanently in our bodies go through three stages:

Read further:

And can you explain how this guy's made up stuff meant the US has high numbers of cases of the coronavirus and China doesn't?

But you trust big pharma and vaccine companies who make trillions off of people being sick and they don't make money on healthy people. And you trust governments, when governments are the biggest killers of humans over time.

That is also not true. In fact modern medicine is sensationally exposed in a review authored by the late famous public health doctor at Johns Hopkins, Barbara Starfield, it is titled, “Is US Health Really the Best in the World?” It was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association on July 26, 2000.

Also modern sanitation. Who invented the flush toilet? Someone called Thomas Crapper? I think he invented the float ballcock, the saviour of mankind.:beer:

Henry VIII had someone to wipe his bottom. Can you imagine? :eek:

I did not

Read further:

Also modern sanitation. Who invented the flush toilet? Someone called Thomas Crapper? I think he invented the float ballcock, the saviour of mankind.:beer:

Yes!! :D

I think I would feel kind of weird if someone was going to wipe my bottom.:auiqs.jpg:

I did not

Read further:

I think I would feel kind of weird if someone was going to wipe my bottom.:auiqs.jpg:

Ah, but if you were the King.

I did not

Read further:

Ah, but if you were the King.

I might make a midget(sorry little person) wipe my ass just for fun. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Remember orange man bad because he assaulted us with COVID, people died, blood on his hands, his fault for the spread and all that heart-felt wanna-be stuff?

Let's take a peak at seasonal numbers because they matter, and remember, Trump's watch was the first time, apparently we didn't learn or maybe the standards just changed?

March 2020: Trump, Approx.. 16,500 new cases a day.
April 2020: Trump, Approx.. 29,000 new cases a day.

Vs

March 2021:
Xiden, Approx. 105,000 new cases a day.
April 2021: Xiden, Approx. 65,000 new cases a day.

Oh wait, there's more data and besides, you probably don't think that was fair for some reason. You know how the sun works right, Spring and Fall are about the same, so we have Trump's Sept. Oct. numbers as well, which can be compared to Xiden's Mar. & April data.

Sept 2020: Trump Approx.. 44,000 new cases a day.
Oct. 2020: Trump Approx.. 60,000 new cases a day.

Oh wait there's more, a vaccine was built on Trump's watch, as well as the initial distributions.

One would think Biden would do a better job considering the left's rant of things, but then again he has dementia. So Kamala must be fucking up.

Feb. data wasn't included because it's not relevant and Feb. is coming out of flu season anyway. November data wasn't included because we're entering the flu season.

Well, the time to stop it was March last year. After that, and with the US showing a total unwillingness to do anything about it, the President isn't really in a position to do anything. The US is just showing its underbelly to the world.

So it is the US's fault because? Well, you do have a point we do have Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci. If they would be imprisoned for life like they should be, then sure we wouldn't be having many of these problems. All of Bill Gates funds should be frozen also.

Well, of course it's the US's fault. Every country had a choice of how to deal with the coronavirus. Every country made their choices.

Let's look at the numbers. If so many more people died from this so called pandemic. It sure don't show in the numbers. You have been scammed about this whole COVID fraud:

World Population by Year

Year
World Population​
Yearly
Change
Net
Change
Density
(P/Km²)
Urban
Pop
Urban
Pop %
20207,794,798,7391.05 %81,330,639524,378,993,94456 %
20197,713,468,1001.08 %82,377,060524,299,438,61856 %
20187,631,091,0401.10 %83,232,115514,219,817,31855 %
20177,547,858,9251.12 %83,836,876514,140,188,59455 %

Population of the United States (2020 and historical)

2020331,002,6510.59 %1,937,734954,80638.31.783682.8 %273,975,1394.25 %7,794,798,7393
2019329,064,9170.60 %1,968,652954,80637.71.853682.5 %271,365,9144.27 %7,713,468,1003
2018327,096,2650.62 %2,011,509954,80637.71.853682.2 %268,786,7144.29 %7,631,091,0403
2017325,084,7560.64 %2,068,761954,80637.71.853681.9 %266,243,5164.31 %7,547,858,9253

No, the CDC was pretty clear about this.

"
Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19, by Age and Race and Ethnicity — United States, January 26–October 3, 2020"

" Overall, an estimated 299,028 excess deaths occurred from late January through October 3, 2020"

By the 3rd of October last year there were 300,000 excess deaths. At which point 197,000 people had died of the coronavirus.

So, coronavirus times 1.5 and you get the excess deaths for the country.

And the UK had the same figure at one point.

"
Covid-19: UK sees over 80,000 excess deaths during pandemic"

The day the data was taken, 11th December, the UK had 63,000 deaths. This is a bit below coronavirus * 1.5 but at one point it was there.

Literally the coronavirus is killing more people than just those dying of the coronavirus because hospitals are cutting back on other stuff, like cancer treatment etc.

Do you not realize the CDC is a privately owned vaccine company and they cook the books constantly. I just showed you the real statistics and their is no overwhelming death rate in the whole world. You have to be a nut to believe what the CDC tells you at this point.

There are CDC patents applicable to vaccines for Flu, Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, HIV, Anthrax, Rabies, Dengue fever, West Nile virus, Group A Strep, Pneumococcal disease, Meningococcal disease, RSV, Gastroenteritis, Japanese encephalitis, SARS, Rift Valley Fever, and chlamydophila pneumoniae.

There is a CDC patent for “Nucleic acid vaccines for prevention of flavivirus infection,” which has applications in vaccines for Zika, West Nile virus, Dengue fever, tick-borne encephalitis virus, yellow fever, Palm Creek virus, and Parramatta River virus.

CDC also has several patents for administering various ”shots” via aerosol delivery systems for vaccines.

There’s a CDC patent on a process for vaccine quality control by “quantifying proteins in a complex preparation of uni- or multivalent commercial or research vaccine preparations.”

There’s a CDC patent on a method “for producing a model for evaluating the antiretroviral effects of drugs and vaccines.”

CDC has a patent for companies who want to test their respiratory system applicable vaccine on an artificial lung system.

If a vaccine maker is concerned that their vaccine might contain a human rhinovirus, CDC has a patent on a process for determining if such contamination exists.

CDC has a patent on an assay to assist vaccine makers in finding antigen-specific antibodies in a biological sample.

CDC holds a patent that provides vaccine makers with a method of “reducing the replicative fitness of a pathogen by deoptimizing codons.” Asserting that, “pathogens with deoptimized codons can be used to increase the phenotypic stability of attenuated vaccines.”

The agency also holds a patent on adjuvants for a vaccine used on premature infants and young babies.

There is a CDC patent to cover a vaccine for an infection induced by a tape worm found in pork.

They even have patents that cover vaccines for animal illnesses including Canarypox virus, Fowlpox virus, Sealpox virus, dog flu and monkey cancer.

Does this seem like a public health agency making “independent” vaccine recommendations, or a private company with an impressive portfolio to which one might look for investment opportunities?

Er... what?

The CDC is a part of the Federal Government.

Part of their job is to keep track of deaths in the US. They can see how many deaths happen in a normal year, they can see how many deaths have happened in the last year. And through unknown MAGIC they can figure out the difference. (some call it math, but this is just a conspiracy theory).

Some people have questioned my concern over both the CDC and John Hopkins University is a PRIVATE organization where the CDC accepts private funding – NOT ONLY GOVERNMENT! The CDC is quasi-government under the Department of Health and Human Services which strangely has sources of funding that are predicated on the fact that it also has a private 501(c)(3) public charity, like the Clinton Foundation. The CDC Foundation receives charitable contributions and philanthropic grants from individuals, foundations, corporations, universities, NGOs and other organizations to advance the work of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This is NOT a government-funded organization. It is not exclusively a government-funded

Although the CDC Foundation was chartered by Congress, it is not a government agency nor is it a division of CDC. It is a private, nonprofit organization classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity. To connect with CDC Foundation,

The first problem I have with what you've posted is the sources.

BruceA57. I mean, what a name, maybe his parents didn't like him. Or maybe this is his surname. minds.com is a blockchain thing. A company that makes money from people not trusting in the US government's money. So, spreading information about the CDC is kind of in its best interests.

Martin Armstrong is this guy, a massive cheat and fraudster.

That the CDC works with private companies is hardly a revelation. The CDC needs to work with others in order to do its job. That it's part of the US government doesn't exactly instill confidence as the US government is more or less run by the rich. No doubt big pharma has its hands in the CDC.

But the question here is, would they diddle the death statistics, and why?

So little has been mentioned about excess deaths, if it were their big thing, then you'd have expected people to be pounding the numbers every day.

Here's an article discussing this. Does it say the excess death figures are wrong? No, it bangs on about how Republicans are competent and Democrats are incompetent (we don't need to talk about how simple answers are usually wrong).

Do you have anything that suggests the CDC's excess deaths figures are wrong?

Not, the CDC gets these figures from the states themselves. So, is there any discrepancy?

The fact is that germ theory is a fraud. Why don't you start with the basics? That means that everything the CDC and the governments and medical cartel are pushing is a fraud period.

"The fact is".... no, the fact isn't.

You're telling me that smallpox wasn't passed from human to human? That the coronavirus isn't passed from human to human. That ebola isn't passed human to human.

There's so much evidence contrary to what you say, and to back yourself up you have nameless people or frauds.

Your argument isn't looking to strong.

Problem is I think you want to BELIEVE. You're willing to take something, anything and use it to show something that might not be true. Anything that goes against what you're saying you'll dismiss with some random conspiracy theory.

The CDC might lie about some things. But you've provided NOTHING about the numbers of deaths, which the CDC merely accepts from states and then posts on its website.

It seems that you try and dazzle with lots of random information, much of it not true, in the hope that people can't see the reality through it all.

I understand that germ theory has been taught to us since we were little kids. I understand it's hard when you realize you have been lied to your entire life. But at this time we as people really need to find out what is really going on or the whole world is going to be a technocratic nightmare. I don't think you want that for yourself and our kids. It's time to grow up and realize how we have been scammed as humans. It's time to stop believing in Santa Clause and realize the truth.
How's the looney bin this time of year?

Remember orange man bad because he assaulted us with COVID, people died, blood on his hands, his fault for the spread and all that heart-felt wanna-be stuff?

Let's take a peak at seasonal numbers because they matter, and remember, Trump's watch was the first time, apparently we didn't learn or maybe the standards just changed?

Vs

March 2021:

Oh wait, there's more data and besides, you probably don't think that was fair for some reason. You know how the sun works right, Spring and Fall are about the same, so we have Trump's Sept. Oct. numbers as well, which can be compared to Xiden's Mar. & April data.

Oh wait there's more, a vaccine was built on Trump's watch, as well as the initial distributions.

One would think Biden would do a better job considering the left's rant of things, but then again he has dementia. So Kamala must be fucking up.

Feb. data wasn't included because it's not relevant and Feb. is coming out of flu season anyway. November data wasn't included because we're entering the flu season.

Well, the time to stop it was March last year. After that, and with the US showing a total unwillingness to do anything about it, the President isn't really in a position to do anything. The US is just showing its underbelly to the world.

So it is the US's fault because? Well, you do have a point we do have Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci. If they would be imprisoned for life like they should be, then sure we wouldn't be having many of these problems. All of Bill Gates funds should be frozen also.

Well, of course it's the US's fault. Every country had a choice of how to deal with the coronavirus. Every country made their choices.

Let's look at the numbers. If so many more people died from this so called pandemic. It sure don't show in the numbers. You have been scammed about this whole COVID fraud:

World Population by Year

Year
World Population​
Yearly
Change
Net
Change
Density
(P/Km²)
Urban
Pop
Urban
Pop %

2020331,002,6510.59 %1,937,734954,80638.31.783682.8 %273,975,1394.25 %7,794,798,7393
2019329,064,9170.60 %1,968,652954,80637.71.853682.5 %271,365,9144.27 %7,713,468,1003
2018327,096,2650.62 %2,011,509954,80637.71.853682.2 %268,786,7144.29 %7,631,091,0403
2017325,084,7560.64 %2,068,761954,80637.71.853681.9 %266,243,5164.31 %7,547,858,9253

"
Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19, by Age and Race and Ethnicity — United States, January 26–October 3, 2020"

" Overall, an estimated 299,028 excess deaths occurred from late January through October 3, 2020"

By the 3rd of October last year there were 300,000 excess deaths. At which point 197,000 people had died of the coronavirus.

"

The day the data was taken, 11th December, the UK had 63,000 deaths. This is a bit below coronavirus * 1.5 but at one point it was there.

Literally the coronavirus is killing more people than just those dying of the coronavirus because hospitals are cutting back on other stuff, like cancer treatment etc.

Do you not realize the CDC is a privately owned vaccine company and they cook the books constantly. I just showed you the real statistics and their is no overwhelming death rate in the whole world. You have to be a nut to believe what the CDC tells you at this point.

There are CDC patents applicable to vaccines for Flu, Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, HIV, Anthrax, Rabies, Dengue fever, West Nile virus, Group A Strep, Pneumococcal disease, Meningococcal disease, RSV, Gastroenteritis, Japanese encephalitis, SARS, Rift Valley Fever, and chlamydophila pneumoniae.

There is a CDC patent for “Nucleic acid vaccines for prevention of flavivirus infection,” which has applications in vaccines for Zika, West Nile virus, Dengue fever, tick-borne encephalitis virus, yellow fever, Palm Creek virus, and Parramatta River virus.

CDC also has several patents for administering various ”shots” via aerosol delivery systems for vaccines.

There’s a CDC patent on a process for vaccine quality control by “quantifying proteins in a complex preparation of uni- or multivalent commercial or research vaccine preparations.”

There’s a CDC patent on a method “for producing a model for evaluating the antiretroviral effects of drugs and vaccines.”

CDC has a patent for companies who want to test their respiratory system applicable vaccine on an artificial lung system.

If a vaccine maker is concerned that their vaccine might contain a human rhinovirus, CDC has a patent on a process for determining if such contamination exists.

CDC has a patent on an assay to assist vaccine makers in finding antigen-specific antibodies in a biological sample.

CDC holds a patent that provides vaccine makers with a method of “reducing the replicative fitness of a pathogen by deoptimizing codons.” Asserting that, “pathogens with deoptimized codons can be used to increase the phenotypic stability of attenuated vaccines.”

The agency also holds a patent on adjuvants for a vaccine used on premature infants and young babies.

There is a CDC patent to cover a vaccine for an infection induced by a tape worm found in pork.

They even have patents that cover vaccines for animal illnesses including Canarypox virus, Fowlpox virus, Sealpox virus, dog flu and monkey cancer.

Does this seem like a public health agency making “independent” vaccine recommendations, or a private company with an impressive portfolio to which one might look for investment opportunities?

Er... what?

Part of their job is to keep track of deaths in the US. They can see how many deaths happen in a normal year, they can see how many deaths have happened in the last year. And through unknown MAGIC they can figure out the difference. (some call it math, but this is just a conspiracy theory).

Some people have questioned my concern over both the CDC and John Hopkins University is a PRIVATE organization where the CDC accepts private funding – NOT ONLY GOVERNMENT! The CDC is quasi-government under the Department of Health and Human Services which strangely has sources of funding that are predicated on the fact that it also has a private 501(c)(3) public charity, like the Clinton Foundation. The CDC Foundation receives charitable contributions and philanthropic grants from individuals, foundations, corporations, universities, NGOs and other organizations to advance the work of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This is NOT a government-funded organization. It is not exclusively a government-funded

Although the CDC Foundation was chartered by Congress, it is not a government agency nor is it a division of CDC. It is a private, nonprofit organization classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity. To connect with CDC Foundation,

BruceA57. I mean, what a name, maybe his parents didn't like him. Or maybe this is his surname. minds.com is a blockchain thing. A company that makes money from people not trusting in the US government's money. So, spreading information about the CDC is kind of in its best interests.

That the CDC works with private companies is hardly a revelation. The CDC needs to work with others in order to do its job. That it's part of the US government doesn't exactly instill confidence as the US government is more or less run by the rich. No doubt big pharma has its hands in the CDC.

So little has been mentioned about excess deaths, if it were their big thing, then you'd have expected people to be pounding the numbers every day.

Here's an article discussing this. Does it say the excess death figures are wrong? No, it bangs on about how Republicans are competent and Democrats are incompetent (we don't need to talk about how simple answers are usually wrong).

Not, the CDC gets these figures from the states themselves. So, is there any discrepancy?

The fact is that germ theory is a fraud. Why don't you start with the basics? That means that everything the CDC and the governments and medical cartel are pushing is a fraud period.

You're telling me that smallpox wasn't passed from human to human? That the coronavirus isn't passed from human to human. That ebola isn't passed human to human.

There's so much evidence contrary to what you say, and to back yourself up you have nameless people or frauds.

Problem is I think you want to BELIEVE. You're willing to take something, anything and use it to show something that might not be true. Anything that goes against what you're saying you'll dismiss with some random conspiracy theory.

The CDC might lie about some things. But you've provided NOTHING about the numbers of deaths, which the CDC merely accepts from states and then posts on its website.

It seems that you try and dazzle with lots of random information, much of it not true, in the hope that people can't see the reality through it all.

I understand that germ theory has been taught to us since we were little kids. I understand it's hard when you realize you have been lied to your entire life. But at this time we as people really need to find out what is really going on or the whole world is going to be a technocratic nightmare. I don't think you want that for yourself and our kids. It's time to grow up and realize how we have been scammed as humans. It's time to stop believing in Santa Clause and realize the truth.

Do you understand why germ theory is only a theory?

Vs

March 2021:

World Population by Year

Year
World Population​
Yearly
Change
Net
Change
Density
(P/Km²)
Urban
Pop
Urban
Pop %

"

"

Er... what?

And what does your tribe of tin-foil 'scientists' offer as a competing theory? Miasma? Evil spirits? imbalanced humors?

Vs

March 2021:

World Population by Year

Year
World Population​
Yearly
Change
Net
Change
Density
(P/Km²)
Urban
Pop
Urban
Pop %

"

"

Er... what?

And what does your tribe of tin-foil 'scientists' offer as a competing theory? Miasma? Evil spirits? imbalanced humors?

Gosh I have posted so much information on it, in many threads. Either look for what I posted before or look up Terrain Theory yourself or look up the fraud of Germ Theory or Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory. Don't be afraid to do some research on your own brother. But you are welcome to go back and see what I have posted.

Vs

March 2021:

World Population by Year

Year
World Population​
Yearly
Change
Net
Change
Density
(P/Km²)
Urban
Pop
Urban
Pop %

"

"

Er... what?

Gosh I have posted so much information on it, in many threads. Either look for what I posted before or look up Terrain Theory yourself or look up the fraud of Germ Theory or Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory. Don't be afraid to do some research on your own brother. But you are welcome to go back and see what I have posted.
:lmao:
You are looking for miasma! :lol:

When you get a headache do you go to your dentist to have him drill a hole in your skull to let out the demons? :lol:

Be careful if you travel. You don't want to fall off the edge of the flat earth! :lol:

Last edited:
Biden's handling of the China virus gives me little confidence on him fulling his promise to cure cancer...

200 million doses of vaccine already injected in the US, well ahead of schedule laid out during the campaign, wtf is it you are not confident about?

Vs

March 2021:

How do you propose they'd have stopped it last March, and how is that different then say April 2021?

Well, either closing borders, quarantining people coming in, internally isolating those who had the coronavirus, finding every single person they'd come into contact with and isolating them and giving them coronavirus checks.

Things like that.

Like China, for example? Doesn't quite suit a Republic & what's supposed to be a free country, but they took our freedoms none the less.

Xiden could do that today right?

Well, what is freedom? There's no absolute freedom.

Had the US implemented something back then, then people would be more free now.
[/QUOTE]

You didn't answer my question, how come? Couldn't Biden do exactly what you're proposing right now?

Biden's handling of the China virus gives me little confidence on him fulling his promise to cure cancer...

200 million doses of vaccine already injected in the US, well ahead of schedule laid out during the campaign, wtf is it you are not confident about?

You can't read I guess, nor think. First the vaccine was built on Trump's watch, second he said Biden claims he's gonna' cure cancer. What's Xiden done giving you confidence he's gonna' cure cancer?

Vs

March 2021:

Dumbass, what in the world makes you think that those periods are directly comparable? There was no seasonality to Covid-19 pandemic when it was spreading in US in Feb-March 2020, nor was there even any real wholesale testing in the early days of the pandemic.

Oh I get it. Therefore we can conclude the 25K or so a day during the summer wasn't an accurate reflection cuz there was no real wholesale testing during the Spring :abgg2q.jpg:

I did not

Read further:

No, I don't trust them.

I try and understand things. The problem is, what you're throwing at me is LESS trustworthy than governments and big pharma.

How bad's that?

Vs

March 2021:

World Population by Year

Year
World Population​
Yearly
Change
Net
Change
Density
(P/Km²)
Urban
Pop
Urban
Pop %

"

"

Er... what?

Are you a flat Earther?

I do not believe the Earth is flat. Why is it that people that actually do research are put in the same arena as a flat earther by people who do little research and believe what the governments and the msm tell them?

Because your research is all from frauds. I mean, I've looked into these people and they're not SCIENCE. The whole scientific community which replicates stuff is all undone, in your view, by some dooshbag who does a bad experience and claims it proves something.

If I throw a shoe at you and expect your nose to bleed, but I miss and the shoe flies past your head, I can then say that no, shoes cannot cause you to have a nose bleed, and you're then going to take this "evidence" and claim it's a "scientific experiment".

You would think they are frauds because you believe in the fraudulent system. But I understand this kind of information is like trying to tell a kid that Santa Clause doesn't exist. The kid will say you are lying if you tell them, when it is the truth. The fact is, the truth isn't what you think it is, because you have been lied to your entire life by the so called experts and authorities that make money and hold control because of uneducated and indoctrinated people like yourself.

Wow. Just wow.

If it's convenient for your argument, you can literally say anything is good.

"Oh, Hitler just got bad press, he didn't kill 6 million Jews, they're just making it up, it's all fake news"

So, literally you believe what you want to believe and that's that.

So really there's nothing else to discuss. Nothing I can say will make you change your thinking because you want this nonsense to be true.

I did not

Read further:

Actually the problem in the middle ages was poor hygiene and people pretty much living in their shit. Vaccines are for profit, not to make people healthy. It is a billion dollar industry which controls the MSM with all of it's billions and it controls governments. The Rockefellers took over the medical system in the 1900's. They are the original snake oil salesmen. Trillions have been made off the germ theory. That is why it is promoted. Just like big money is made on oil which is why we don't use cars driven on hemp or the many other things that cars can be ran on. It is all about the money brother. Come on, you know that.

A little more than 100 years ago the son of a US president died. He died because he was playing tennis, got a scratch and died because there was nothing medicine at the time could do.

Now it'd not be much of anything.

Smallpox was eradicated in the 1970s. A VIRUS that was TRANSMITED HUMAN TO HUMAN, and they knew this, and they stopped it from happening.

According to your fake dude, smallpox lives in us and would grow and take over people all the time, but it doesn't.

Forum List

Back