Interesting articles, videos, and pictures thread

Another event at which Professor Zak Kondo (the speaker in the video in post #5) spoke wherein Prof. Kondo spoke more on F.B.I. tactics used during the Hoover administration, tactics that some may find interesting...:

-

Strange behavior from Nation of Islam Ministers Khalid Abdul Muhammad & Conrad Muhammad at this 1995 debate about the murder of Black activist, and former Nation of Islam spokesperson, Malcolm X (video is not being posted to stir up trouble or fighting but to provoke thought. Please no one start fighting or hate-stirring because of this video but just intelligently reflect upon it:)

-

Very cool. I witnessed a similar event a few years back in western ohio with mostly redwing black birds. Although the one I witnessed was MUCH bigger. I literally couldn't see the sky. I had the added pleasure of seeing the reason it was happening when 2 coopers hawks flew right over my head and into the cloud.

Last edited:
Here's a video that may bring a tear to your eye but in a good way. One of my all time favorites.

Interview about Civil Rights activist Malcolm X with a former Nation of Islam member & official who was an official in the NOI's New York City mosque when Malcolm X was the Minister of that mosque, that discloses rare facts like:

-Elijah Muhammad (the group's leader and the alleged "Messenger of God") said, "whoever murders a Muslim must be murdered."
-Elijah Muhammad's daughter Ethel Muhammad talked to men in the Nation of Islam about their "sexual duties."
-Nation of Islam members had been murmuring about murdering Malcolm X as early as the time that he (Malcolm X) was under suspension from the group in 1963-1964.
-Elijah Muhammad once said that Malcolm X "will never desert me" (will never desert Mr. Muhammad.)
-Nation of Islam high-up officials openly talked in secret about the group (the Nation of Islam) being phony & being out to fleece money from it's members.
-The F.B.I. had been monitoring Malcolm X since BEFORE he (Malcolm X) joined the Nation of Islam because Malcolm X had wrote a letter to Black activist, Paul Robeson.
-Confessed Malcolm X murderer & Nation of Islam member Talmadge X Hayer named all of the Nation of Islam members that participated in the murder of Malcolm X in the year, 1977.

(*Video is being posted for educational purposes, and not to stir up hatred and fighting. Please, no one start fighting or stirring up hatred because of this video but just learn the knowledge available in it)

-

Last edited:
A video for educational purposes and not meant for any negative provocation. But in this video, late Black activist Khalid Abdul Muhammad who was the National Representative of the Nation of Islam before he left that group, admitted that while he was a member of the Nation of Islam in the late 1980s, he served 3 years in prison for knowingly providing false tax return information so that he could qualify for a business transaction...and I thought that the Nation of Islam was against criminal behavior :lol: .

His admission begins with a question asked at 1:06:40 in the video...:

-

Forum List

Back