Interesting article

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I suppose it could be placed in conspiracy theories but it covers a lot of subjects includinf some History. The comments run he gamut too- I especially liked this one.

Somehow the Rockefellerā€™s get left out of a lengthy article on Population reduction/control.

1924- The Rockefeller Foundation begins funding Margaret Sanger.

1927- U.S. Supreme Court upholds the validity of mandatory sterilization in Buck v. Bell. During the Nuremburg trials, a German doctor will cite Buck vs. Bell as the precedent for Nazi race hygiene and sterilization programs.

1938 -Thirty states in the U.S. have mandatory sterilization laws.

1952-Population Council, a nongovernmental organization established by John D. Rockefeller III. For over a decade, the Council was the major sponsor of demography research, contraceptive research, and family planning programs, both at home and abroad.

1956-article in the Rockefeller-financed Eugenics Review, ā€œThe very word eugenics is in disrepute in some quartersā€¦. We must ask ourselves, what have we done wrong? We have all but killed the eugenic movement.ā€ Osborn had a ready answer: people for some reason refused to accept that they were ā€œsecond rateā€ compared to Osborn, Rockefeller, Sanger and their ā€œsuperior class.ā€ As Osborn put it, ā€œWe have failed to take into account a trait which is almost universal and is very deep in human nature. People are simply not willing to accept the idea that the genetic base on which their character was formed is inferior and should not be repeated in the next generationā€¦. They wonā€™t accept the idea that they are in general second rateā€¦.ā€

The Pleasures of Depopulating the Earth

1596379553817.png

When writing of the evils of globalisation, many authors focus on the commercial aspects such as privatisation, with other primarily political components such as the loss of national sovereignty, the destruction of cultures and civilisations and of the family, morality and societies, being perhaps not ignored but not seen or included as integral parts of the same picture. It doesnā€™t appear widely recognised that one fundamental pillar of globalisation, of our imminent New World Order in fact, is an astonishingly vigorous and vicious attempt to eliminate not only the worldā€™s surplus poor but to depopulate the entire non-white world. This essay is an introduction to the origins of depopulation.

I suppose it could be placed in conspiracy theories but it covers a lot of subjects includinf some History. The comments run he gamut too- I especially liked this one.

Somehow the Rockefellerā€™s get left out of a lengthy article on Population reduction/control.

1924- The Rockefeller Foundation begins funding Margaret Sanger.

1927- U.S. Supreme Court upholds the validity of mandatory sterilization in Buck v. Bell. During the Nuremburg trials, a German doctor will cite Buck vs. Bell as the precedent for Nazi race hygiene and sterilization programs.

1938 -Thirty states in the U.S. have mandatory sterilization laws.

1952-Population Council, a nongovernmental organization established by John D. Rockefeller III. For over a decade, the Council was the major sponsor of demography research, contraceptive research, and family planning programs, both at home and abroad.

1956-article in the Rockefeller-financed Eugenics Review, ā€œThe very word eugenics is in disrepute in some quartersā€¦. We must ask ourselves, what have we done wrong? We have all but killed the eugenic movement.ā€ Osborn had a ready answer: people for some reason refused to accept that they were ā€œsecond rateā€ compared to Osborn, Rockefeller, Sanger and their ā€œsuperior class.ā€ As Osborn put it, ā€œWe have failed to take into account a trait which is almost universal and is very deep in human nature. People are simply not willing to accept the idea that the genetic base on which their character was formed is inferior and should not be repeated in the next generationā€¦. They wonā€™t accept the idea that they are in general second rateā€¦.ā€

The Pleasures of Depopulating the Earth

View attachment 370213

When writing of the evils of globalisation, many authors focus on the commercial aspects such as privatisation, with other primarily political components such as the loss of national sovereignty, the destruction of cultures and civilisations and of the family, morality and societies, being perhaps not ignored but not seen or included as integral parts of the same picture. It doesnā€™t appear widely recognised that one fundamental pillar of globalisation, of our imminent New World Order in fact, is an astonishingly vigorous and vicious attempt to eliminate not only the worldā€™s surplus poor but to depopulate the entire non-white world. This essay is an introduction to the origins of depopulation.
Remember what RBG said
ginsburglkadjalkdjalkdjjjjdhe.png

If I were forced to choose just one great American, I would definitely choose Ms. Margaret Sanger.

There are simply too many people being born in the States and in the world at large.

Family planning should be encouraged in every single country.

I am distressed that in 90 days, the Dems will probably seize control of the government again, but if they implement family planning starting in secondary school, then all will not have been lost -- IMHO.

Forum List

Back