Intelligent life is that a theory or does it exists

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018

Trump has found his claim to fame. The Navy will be in charged of a new task force. To find out what the Heck is that? It will be the governments official response to UFO's. 3 video have been released and my question is? Google can get a clear shot of the earth but airplanes can only show blurry objects.
Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Trump has put his blessing on the pentagon investigating UFO's

A week after President Donald Trump told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs that he would follow the conspiracy theory-peddling host’s lead on investigating UFOs, CNN is reporting that the Pentagon is forming a UFO task force.

We can rest assured that he will get to the bottom of this. Answering the basic question is there intelligent life out there.

The answer are bound to change are perceptions on intelligent life. We will have to ask is there intelligent life on Earth and are we smarter than them.

Whoever they may be. I just hope it not a Russian conspiracy to make trump look good

If they want to hijack someone please hijack the believers.

The Navy has been tasked with this job as they are the one who encounter the most UFO's. It must be rough being in the Navy. The Air Force must be livid about not being chosen.

Last edited:

Trump has found his claim to fame. The Navy will be in charged of a new task force. To find out what the Heck is that? It will be the governments official response to UFO's. 3 video have been released and my question is? Google can get a clear shot of the earth but airplanes can only show blurry objects.
Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

Trump has put his blessing on the pentagon investigating UFO's

A week after President Donald Trump told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs that he would follow the conspiracy theory-peddling host’s lead on investigating UFOs, CNN is reporting that the Pentagon is forming a UFO task force.

We can rest assured that he will get to the bottom of this. Answering the basic question is there intelligent life out there.

The answer are bound to change are perceptions on intelligent life. We will have to ask is there intelligent life on Earth and are we smarter than them.

Whoever they may be. I just hope it not a Russian conspiracy to make trump look good

If they want to hijack someone please hijack the believers.

The Navy has been tasked with this job as they are the one who encounter the most UFO's. It must be rough being in the Navy. The Air Force must be livid about not being chosen.
don lemon thinks space is a concern,,,

animals are more intelligent and better than BLM
....CNN???!!!! hahahahhhahahahhahah
...I see a lot of '''reportedly'''.....'''maybe''' ...

Well the Malaysia airplane crash sparked a lot of conjecture.

Forum List

Back