Intelligence is the pinnacle of creation

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
We are literally faced with the mind blowing reality that our universe miraculously once occupied the space of one billionth of one trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool until such a time it produced beings that know and create and can contemplate their origin.

Intelligence is the most advanced and complicated thing the universe has produced.

We are literally faced with the mind blowing reality that our universe miraculously once occupied the space of one billionth of one trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool until such a time it produced beings that know and create and can contemplate their origin.
God created intelligence.

Who created god?

God is intelligence.

god created the most f&^ked up creation in the universe=man
good job on that one
they murder/steal/rape/destroy
kill hundreds of thousands in seconds [ Abombs ]
destroy cities
kill millions EXACTLY like a very efficient factory [ Holocaust ]
kill hundreds of thousands with machetes/knives/etc [ Rwanda ]

God is intelligence.
Did it tell you that? Or is this another guess?

Intelligence is the most advanced and complicated thing the universe has produced.
You don’t know that.
You don't know that it isn't.

Now who's the one that needs to prove something exists or not? :badgrin:
Ok, so you're guessing. Got it.
No. I know intelligence exists. You are the one guessing that there is something more advanced out there that isn't intelligent.

I know better. It would still be intelligence.

God is intelligence.
Logic did.

You don’t know that.

No. I know intelligence exists. You are the one guessing that there is something more advanced out there that isn't intelligent.

A computer isn't intelligent and is better than a human brain for certain things. I can imagine an advanced civilization somewhere in the universe where computers handle everything...

God is intelligence.
Logic did.
Ok, another guess. Got it.

Seriously, I love it when people make the argument that there is something out there that is more advanced than intelligence but isn't intelligent. :rofl:

You don’t know that.

A computer isn't intelligent and is better than a human brain for certain things. I can imagine an advanced civilization somewhere in the universe where computers handle everything...
Computers are the product of intelligence.

It seems that the nature of intelligence is to create intelligence. :lol:

In fact the creation of a technological civilization is a sign of intelligence.

That's why SETI (Search for ET Intelligence) is looking for them. :lol:

You don’t know that.

Computers are the product of intelligence.

It seems that the nature of intelligence is to create intelligence. :lol:
You said "Intelligence is the most advanced and complicated thing the universe has produced."

That would be wrong, a computer is.

Is that what God told you?

Forum List

Back