Insurrectionists storm Iowa state capitol

I can help - hare's what actually happened. Once questionable arrest - WoW
you are being lied to by the lib media

There was a video in the lead up to that which kind of shows the cop arresting that woman for hand rubbing of an arm...

The cop then arrests her. She was going willingly and then the cop shoved her to the ground and that is when it escalated...

I am not saying the woman or the cop are wrong but there are two sides to that altercation...

There was a video in the lead up to that which kind of shows the cop arresting that woman for hand rubbing of an arm...

The cop then arrests her. She was going willingly and then the cop shoved her to the ground and that is when it escalated...

I am not saying the woman or the cop are wrong but there are two sides to that altercation...

Martian Boy cares not how entirely stoopid his OPs come off. Needs attention. Shame on us for providing it :(

Funny, I didn't see any flagpoles, fire extinguishers, battering rams, crutches, gallows, nooses, zip ties, crossbows or bear spray. :rolleyes-41:

Because unclean non bathing leftists can’t afford them.

That ^ made me laugh like hell for 45 seconds solid! :lol: Thanks!!

Let's hear from the lefties! It's cool if the cops open fire, right?

Liberal...It's not Federal, so it's OK!

That's right, people legally and peacefully protesting in a public space is, in fact, okay. Glad i could be here to puzzle that out for you.

Like in Portland?
I forgot...you live in Portland!

Who called this insurrectionist mob to the Iowa Capitol?

We're they trying to install a new governor or something?

Anxiously awaiting the brutal footage of them smashing and bashing their way through the police line.

It was a simple peaceful protest... It was escalated by the arrest...

I don't know was the arrest right or wrong (seems pretty tame, she seemed to be trying to get the attention of the officer)

Let's hear from the lefties! It's cool if the cops open fire, right?

Did trump incite this ? How long are democrats gonna shit on our laws and our constitution with zero consequences? Its obvious our law enforcers are not enforcing , our military sits quietly aside . What is a honest law abiding citizen supposed to do , stand down ?

Forum List

Back