Insurrection?

Insurrection, lol. There wasn't one....or that was the most sorry one I've ever seen in the history of mankind.

I guess we are supposed to believe that a group of NRA and Trump supporters planned an insurrection ahead of time, but decided to leave their guns at home in lieu of cameras and pepper spray. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to fall for the nonsense the liberals preach?

It doesn’t make it true, but it certainly makes Democratic lemmings believe that it is true. There are numerous examples of this over the last 4 years.
Meh. Trump called the FBI investigation into his campaign connections to Russia a coup and y'all didn't care. In fact, a lot of Trump supporters nodded along in agreement.

A bunch of leftwing loons keep claiming the riot on 6 January was an insurrection.

Be specific those that claim it is an insurrection and cite anyone CHARGED with treason or insurrection. A bunch of people have been arrested and charged in the riot, name those charged with insurrection.
View attachment 463304
Perhaps then you should close your mouth.
View attachment 463314
Read My signature.
460yx7.jpg

The lives of Republicans are threatened each and every day by the left. Do you consider that an insurrection?

No, I consider that a bullshit statement completely out of context.

They were demanding an independent investigation into the allegations of voter fraud before the vote and were being summarily dismissed by the very people who now ignore everyone.

They were dismissed because the allegations turned out to be: more bullshit.

This was nothing more than a peaceful protest that got out of hand.

And heeeeere is even more bullshit.
You wouldn't know context if it bit you in the ass.

They were dismissed because those who sought power did not want anyone looking to closely at the facts.

I agree. Your bullshit is getting tiring.

Yes Insurrection...by domestic terrorists. The gravest threat to our government, our democracy, that exists

A bunch of leftwing loons keep claiming the riot on 6 January was an insurrection.

Be specific those that claim it is an insurrection and cite anyone CHARGED with treason or insurrection. A bunch of people have been arrested and charged in the riot, name those charged with insurrection.
Another APOLOGETIC thread diminishing the atrocity that took place at our nation's Capitol from one of USMB's premiere rightwingers/Republicans/Conservatives.

But they would have us believe that it was "ANTIFA!!!" and/or "#BlackLivesMatter" that did it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
You wouldn't know context if it bit you in the ass

Poignant. I can tell you're a deep thinker. :113:

They were dismissed because those who sought power did not want anyone looking to closely at the facts.

Because the 'facts' you are claiming are not facts. You are just too radicalized to accept reality.

Not. My. Fucking. Problem. Dickweed.

View attachment 463281 in·sur·rec·tion

/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government

Just because they failed in their, very concerted , effort to take over the capital does not mean it's not an insurrection.

Based on that definition, every BLM protest in America was an INSURRECTION...

IF (stress the word if) any insurrection was attempted, it was microscopic in size, not well planned and failed miserably. A handful of riotous demonstrators may have had some violent intentions, but if so, why didn't they just start lighting the curtains, flags, paperwork, and what have you on fire and burn the capitol to the ground? A flick of the Bic would have cause far more serious damage along with a real casualty count on both sides. IMO it was just a spontaneous event with a few provocatuers inciting the crowd to violence that has been blown way out of proportion.
Your analysis is flawed. For example, an inept plan to commit murder is still attempted murder therefore insurrection is insurrection, regardless of how ludicrous the stratagem.

I see your point, that even a "spontaneous insurrection" is none the less an insurrection. But I don't see that term applied very well here. IMO it was a demonstration that got out of hand because of a few trouble makers and a lot of clueless idiots joining in. I just think the word insurrection is far too strong and politically loaded to use for this incident.

Last edited:
I guess we are supposed to believe that a group of NRA and Trump supporters planned an insurrection ahead of time, but decided to leave their guns at home in lieu of cameras and pepper spray.
I guess by DBA's logic we can know it wasn't Trump supporters. If it had been more people would have been shot and killed?

Alternatively, there is an argument to be made by someone that the Trump supporters here are, characteristically, incompetent.
...............................................................................................

IMO it was a demonstration that got out of hand because of a few trouble makers and a lot of clueless idiots joining in.

Now, I can subscribe to Swampbuck's suggestion that 'clueless idiots' joined in. Yes, I think I see evidence of that with the folks joking and taking selfies.
However, the Oathkeepers, QDuped, 3Percenters, MAGACultists, Boogaloo Bois, Proud Boys, etc. though arguably 'clueless idiots' also.....they nonetheless had prior planning, organization, and openly discussed decapitating our American leadership...and hunted for Pence and Pelosi to do just that.

Not to mention their stated intention to stop the steps Constitutionally mandated to effect our election and peaceful transfer of power.

So it looks like an insurrection. Acted like an insurrection.
Walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck.

Means it is a duck.

IMO

Insurrection, lol. There wasn't one....or that was the most sorry one I've ever seen in the history of mankind.

I agree. If it had been an insurrection every one of them would have been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital buildings.

None of them were armed.

uh - ya.... some definitely were ARMED. others came with WEAPONS that injured, maimed & probably led to the death of policeman.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Prosecutors say Cleveland Meredith, whose lives in North Carolina, according to his lawyer, loaded his truck and trailer with weapons and headed to Washington, but arrived too late to join the riot. When police searched his truck the next day, they found a high-powered rifle and thousands of rounds of ammunition, including bullets the FBI described as armor-piercing.

Others were armed during the riot: A police officer said he noticed a bulge on the hip of Christopher Alberts - who was dressed in body armor and carrying a gas mask - as he filed out of the Capitol grounds, according to court records. When they stopped him, they found a loaded handgun. Alberts’ lawyer did not respond to questions about the case.
Arrested Capitol rioters had guns and bombs, everyday careers and Olympic medals

Reports detail an array of weapons, many makeshift

Many more people armed themselves by more unorthodox means, causing damage and injury.

Robert Sanford, 55, of Pennsylvania, was allegedly caught on video throwing a fire extinguisher at a group of police officers. David Blair, 26, was seen hitting officers with a lacrosse stick, NBC said. Others had pepper spray, brass knuckles, a pipe and pocket knives, and one man was carrying a "stinger whip," a tool with blunt and whip-like edges marketed for self-defense and escaping a locked vehicle.

One rioter was caught on video beating a police officer with a flagpole bearing an American flag, NBC Washington reported. The New York Times reviewed video that showed people using stolen police shields, sticks and crutches as weapons.

And the man photographed with his feet on the desk of U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was carrying a 950,000-volt stun gun walking stick, House impeachment manager Stacey Plaskett revealed Feb. 10.
PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

Yes it was an insurrection and many people are charged. All a bunch of traitors, and Cruz and Hawley are also.
I guess it could be if you wrap your hat real tight with tin foil.

the investigations aren't over yet. it's standard procedure to levy charges that are obvious, with the option of upping any charges if the evidence presents itself. some initial charges were for the obvious - unlawful entry/trespassing. you think that was it? that was all anybody was gonna get charged with? lol....

those that are being investigated for being involved in a coordinated, planned attack against the capital to gain access & the literal hunting down of congress critters, will most likely be charged further - - - perhaps with insurrection against the gov't of the USA.
Bullshit. No one was hunted down. No one will be charged with insurrection.

I agree. If it had been an insurrection every one of them would have been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital buildings.

None of them were armed.

uh - ya.... some definitely were ARMED. others came with WEAPONS that injured, maimed & probably led to the death of policeman.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Prosecutors say Cleveland Meredith, whose lives in North Carolina, according to his lawyer, loaded his truck and trailer with weapons and headed to Washington, but arrived too late to join the riot. When police searched his truck the next day, they found a high-powered rifle and thousands of rounds of ammunition, including bullets the FBI described as armor-piercing.

Others were armed during the riot: A police officer said he noticed a bulge on the hip of Christopher Alberts - who was dressed in body armor and carrying a gas mask - as he filed out of the Capitol grounds, according to court records. When they stopped him, they found a loaded handgun. Alberts’ lawyer did not respond to questions about the case.
Arrested Capitol rioters had guns and bombs, everyday careers and Olympic medals

Many more people armed themselves by more unorthodox means, causing damage and injury.

Robert Sanford, 55, of Pennsylvania, was allegedly caught on video throwing a fire extinguisher at a group of police officers. David Blair, 26, was seen hitting officers with a lacrosse stick, NBC said. Others had pepper spray, brass knuckles, a pipe and pocket knives, and one man was carrying a "stinger whip," a tool with blunt and whip-like edges marketed for self-defense and escaping a locked vehicle.

One rioter was caught on video beating a police officer with a flagpole bearing an American flag, NBC Washington reported. The New York Times reviewed video that showed people using stolen police shields, sticks and crutches as weapons.

And the man photographed with his feet on the desk of U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was carrying a 950,000-volt stun gun walking stick, House impeachment manager Stacey Plaskett revealed Feb. 10.

Oooh scary!!!!!!!

None of them were armed.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

LOL The only guns I saw were the ones used to protect our glorious leaders.

You really are a dumb shit.

Today's right wing talking point. Deny there was a insurrection. I expect a flood of this half assed threads today.

Exactly. They're trying to re-write history. God forbid if their tribe ever does anything bad! They'd still be frothing at the mouth if BLM/Antifa had done the same thing. FFS, they're so gullible, some believe it actually was BLM/Antifa.

The white grievance in the Trump cult is strong.

From your article

Instead of an attempt to overturn the election by radicalized Donald Trump supporters, it was a choreographed attack staged by antifa provocateurs. Rather than an armed insurrection, it was a good-natured protest spoiled by a few troublemakers.​
And instead of a deadly event that put the lives of hundreds of lawmakers, police officers and others at risk, the riot was no big deal at all.​
A legion of conservative activists, media personalities and elected officials are seeking to rewrite the story of what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6, hoping to undermine the clear picture of the attack that has emerged from video and photo evidence, law enforcement officials, journalistic accounts and the testimonials of the rioters themselves: that a pro-Trump mob, mobilized by the former president’s false claims of a stolen election, stormed the seat of American government to keep Trump in power through violent means.​
This is why no one takes WaPo seriously.

On the one hand, they tell some truths. . . OTH? They tell wildly ridiculous lies to support the narrative of the Deep State.

NO. . . . it was not a "good-natured protest." Of that, most sane folks can agree. Something very foul went on. . .

OTH,. . . . WaPo is clearly lying, and pushing a false paradigm. . .

"armed insurrection?!"

Seriously? Who is rewriting history now? There wasn't anybody that was armed there. No one had any guns. If they had been serious, we would be under authoritarian rule right now, with Trump at the helm. This was NOT organized, it was not seriously planned to overthrow the power substructure of the ruling class, it is a false narrative. Sane thinking folks can see right through such a ridiculous narrative. Repeating, "armed insurrection," over and over again, doesn't make it true.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not seeing a lot of violent gun toting militias here. . .

Capitol-Meemaw-PERC1-758x397.jpg

Nope. . . if anything, the corporate media is the one trying to spin here. . .
By presenting the most innocuous pictures you can find and pretending them to be the norm or the issue, you are far more dishonest than WAPO calling it an armed insurrection.

There were many kinds of weapons used that day to smash through Capitol doors and windows and injure LE including the MOB itself.

Now post a pic of a puppy and claim the insurrection wasn't that because of a puppy.
Come on LUSH. Spread your totally debunked bullshit about the fire extinguisher some more. You best STFU before looking stupid. Oh, too late......

Today's right wing talking point. Deny there was a insurrection. I expect a flood of this half assed threads today.

Exactly. They're trying to re-write history. God forbid if their tribe ever does anything bad! They'd still be frothing at the mouth if BLM/Antifa had done the same thing. FFS, they're so gullible, some believe it actually was BLM/Antifa.

The white grievance in the Trump cult is strong.

From your article

Instead of an attempt to overturn the election by radicalized Donald Trump supporters, it was a choreographed attack staged by antifa provocateurs. Rather than an armed insurrection, it was a good-natured protest spoiled by a few troublemakers.​
And instead of a deadly event that put the lives of hundreds of lawmakers, police officers and others at risk, the riot was no big deal at all.​
A legion of conservative activists, media personalities and elected officials are seeking to rewrite the story of what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6, hoping to undermine the clear picture of the attack that has emerged from video and photo evidence, law enforcement officials, journalistic accounts and the testimonials of the rioters themselves: that a pro-Trump mob, mobilized by the former president’s false claims of a stolen election, stormed the seat of American government to keep Trump in power through violent means.​
This is why no one takes WaPo seriously.

On the one hand, they tell some truths. . . OTH? They tell wildly ridiculous lies to support the narrative of the Deep State.

NO. . . . it was not a "good-natured protest." Of that, most sane folks can agree. Something very foul went on. . .

OTH,. . . . WaPo is clearly lying, and pushing a false paradigm. . .

"armed insurrection?!"

Seriously? Who is rewriting history now? There wasn't anybody that was armed there. No one had any guns. If they had been serious, we would be under authoritarian rule right now, with Trump at the helm. This was NOT organized, it was not seriously planned to overthrow the power substructure of the ruling class, it is a false narrative. Sane thinking folks can see right through such a ridiculous narrative. Repeating, "armed insurrection," over and over again, doesn't make it true.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not seeing a lot of violent gun toting militias here. . .

Capitol-Meemaw-PERC1-758x397.jpg

Nope. . . if anything, the corporate media is the one trying to spin here. . .
By presenting the most innocuous pictures you can find and pretending them to be the norm or the issue, you are far more dishonest than WAPO calling it an armed insurrection.

There were many kinds of weapons used that day to smash through Capitol doors and windows and injure LE including the MOB itself.

Now post a pic of a puppy and claim the insurrection wasn't that because of a puppy.
The point is. . . if you have actually SEEN pictures of armed insurrections in other nations? You would never find innocuous pictures of civilians mixed in with the "insurrectionists."

This is just a fact of political violence world wide. It is like you live in a bubble and have never witnessed coups before.

What sort of fantasy world do you live in?

:dunno:

These photos weren't taken in the periphery, they were taken in the "center of the storm," as it were.

I do not doubt that there were bad actors inciting the mob, as I said, there was certainly something very foul going on. . . but to characterize what went on as an "armed insurrection,' rather than a riot that got out of control?

When Americans are propagandized to believe in such nonsense? :45:

IT WAS AN ARMED INSURRECTION. LYING ABOUT IT WON'T CHANGE THINGS:

50350n.jpg

STUPID MEMES MAKE A BAD POINT!

That's the job for the police. WE don't have to show YOU jack shit. Not our jobs. Police arrested a number of people with weapons, and the Capital is sprayed with bullet holes. Not to mention you can clearly hear gunfire in many of the videos of the day.

You don't see the weapons because you don't want to see them.

Yes you do have to show the arms you idiot. YOU are making the claim, show the proof asshole. So you admit you have nothing.

These kuunts have seen NOTHING yet.

We all saw what a 17-y-o boy could do defending himself with a rifle.

Multiply that by 20,000,000 minimum.

When we decide to have an insurrection, it will be, without question, a motherfucking insurrection.
^^^^^
136666497-fat-couch-potato-eating-a-huge-hamburger-and-watching-television-harsh-lighting-from...jpg

Forum List

Back