Insurrection still raging in Portland: Antifa torches school HQ and cars

Our wonderful FBI director has determined Antifa is not a domestic terror group. He must believe burning down cities and threatening white people are just justified protests.

Of course to be fair the FBI and Antifa do work for the same people, the DNC.

I imagine the FBI is devoting all its time to tracking down conservative militia groups, planting informants in those groups and convincing members to attack the government so the FBI can foil the attack and look heroic.

That is your ridiculous anything for a buck GOP propaganda machine. Our judicial system says you are totally full of it.....

At this point in time many of us have absolutely no confidence or trust in our judicial system. If we had a honest and unbiased judicial system the rule of law would apply equally to everybody. High level Democrats flout the law all the time.

Cut the sedition talk, brainwashed functional moron. There is no problem with our government except for conspiracy nut job GOP base morons....... Not a single one of your phony scandals and conspiracies have ever gone anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement.

Well Golly Gee. I am glad you reassured me that there is absolutely no problem with our government, journalism and law enforcement.

Go out to a Black Lives Matter riot and tell the rioters that. And they are democrats.

Plus we have evidence that the FBI screwed up.

I could go on and on but I suspect I am talking to an ostrich.

1615241882898.jpeg

VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS openly, publicly declared the Leftist foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorism continue after the Presidential election...

In 2020, foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorist Antifa and BLM burned, looted, destroyed, assaulted, and murdered in communities throughout the US, causing damages totaling several BILLIONS of dollars

Democrats took advantage of another Leftist domestic-terrorist event to attempt to Impeach President Trump again...and failed...again.

President Trump is GONE now that the election is over...BUT JUST AS VP HARRIS CALLED FOR, the Leftist foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorists are still committing REAL 'INSURRECTION'.

After Antifa Group Tweets 'Burn the Schools,' Arsonists Target Portland School Building

In the wee hours of Saturday morning, vandals and arsonists targeted an administrative building for Portland Public Schools (PPS), setting vehicles on fire, smashing windows, and spray-painting the walls. The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) is investigating the attack. The Oregonian published photos of the vandalism and The Post Millennial Editor-at-Large Andy Ngo identified an antifa symbol.

This is and continues to be VP HARRIS' 'INSURRECTION'.
PJ Media - Media Bias Fact Check

1615241905247.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS openly, publicly declared the Leftist foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorism continue after the Presidential election...

In 2020, foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorist Antifa and BLM burned, looted, destroyed, assaulted, and murdered in communities throughout the US, causing damages totaling several BILLIONS of dollars

Democrats took advantage of another Leftist domestic-terrorist event to attempt to Impeach President Trump again...and failed...again.

President Trump is GONE now that the election is over...BUT JUST AS VP HARRIS CALLED FOR, the Leftist foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorists are still committing REAL 'INSURRECTION'.

After Antifa Group Tweets 'Burn the Schools,' Arsonists Target Portland School Building

In the wee hours of Saturday morning, vandals and arsonists targeted an administrative building for Portland Public Schools (PPS), setting vehicles on fire, smashing windows, and spray-painting the walls. The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) is investigating the attack. The Oregonian published photos of the vandalism and The Post Millennial Editor-at-Large Andy Ngo identified an antifa symbol.

View attachment 465566

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

1615242405275.png

Take a Midol Martha. It was a hundred or so wackos that basically took selfies and souvenirs.

Save that gaslighting for your fellow cultists, the only people dumb enough to believe it. The rest of us know you're lying. Your very violent fascist pals came very close to murdering the VP and large numbers of congresspeople, something that Trump would have used as an excuse to proclaim martial law.

99% of conservatives disavowed their actions.

Bull-freaking-crap. A third of them still openly back the violent fascist coup, a third lie and say it was no big deal, and a third say it was really antifa. Almost none of them have admitted what their side did and condemned it.

Our wonderful FBI director has determined Antifa is not a domestic terror group. He must believe burning down cities and threatening white people are just justified protests.

I imagine the FBI is devoting all its time to tracking down conservative militia groups, planting informants in those groups and convincing members to attack the government so the FBI can foil the attack and look heroic.

That is your ridiculous anything for a buck GOP propaganda machine. Our judicial system says you are totally full of it.....

At this point in time many of us have absolutely no confidence or trust in our judicial system. If we had a honest and unbiased judicial system the rule of law would apply equally to everybody. High level Democrats flout the law all the time.

[/QUOTE/
I was in Oregon for my entire 30s
It was so tranquil and nice
It's still is except for a couple of square blocks where the kids act up. Change the channel and get a grip. Fair and balanced my ass.
it still is except for a couple of square blocks where the kids act up. Change the channel and get a grip. Fair and balanced my ass

So burning down city blocks and assaulting police is just teenagers acting up?

In passing if that happens in Florida where I live my Governor will not put up with it.

Insurrection still raging in Portland: Antifa torches school HQ and cars
The Chi-Com controlled MSM:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yet the mere suspicion of a March 4 protest:
537b994261c37b4b43a54bada868467d.jpeg

giphy.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

AltruisticBareJapanesebeetle-small.gif

tumblr_ltj5isDdiF1r1vz7co1_500.gifv

newscrednationalguardcapitolpatroldc1800.jpeg.jpg

200606-national-guard-dc-al-1133_49f0ae5f8a14dd2dbd45a1716d4e928b.jpg

usa-election.JPG

Can any of you leftist motherfuckers even PRETEND to see the complete bullshit bias reporting? Just pretend for a few minutes?

:dunno:

[/QUOTE/
It's still is except for a couple of square blocks where the kids act up. Change the channel and get a grip. Fair and balanced my ass.
it still is except for a couple of square blocks where the kids act up. Change the channel and get a grip. Fair and balanced my ass
What about all the National Guard in DC for the bullshit conspiracy theory of March 4?

Who is the functional retard now, bitch?

[/QUOTE/
What about all the National Guard in DC for the bullshit conspiracy theory of March 4?

The National Guard is protecting the Capitol so the Dems can push draconian gun control legislation through. The Dems will argue such legislation is necessary to stop white supremacist insurrectionists from overthrowing our government.

You might think these white supremacists are hiding behind every tree and bush with their AR-15s planning a new Civil War so they could enslave the blacks again. There may be a few nuts like that in our nation but they are fairly rare.

We are not near an uprising at this point. Perhaps a decade from now if the Dems keep rigging elections and pushing communism.

View attachment 465566

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

View attachment 465568
Kamala Harris proposes taking on domestic terrorism by limiting gun access - CNN Politics

I don't recall Kamala telling them to riot and burn baby, burn.

You are so far back up in the Ozarks the only way you can see sunshine from your shanty is to get it piped in.

Last edited:
But that's different, because reasons.

Well, because Democrats didn't do it, and the right did much of it, and you're wildly exaggerating it, and and because vandalism isn't an attempt to overthrow the government.

You know that. You're just lying about it

Why? Because you enthusiastically supported your side's very violent and totally unprecedented fascist coup attempt. And you want to see more such violence and fascist coup attempts from your side.

What, you fascists think your motivation isn't obvious? If your fascist coup attempt had succeeded, you'd all be here saying how it was the most awesome thing ever, and that it was time for dictator-for-life Trump to send all the liberals to the camps.
Hey liar, you consider trapping federal officials in a building and attempting to murder them vandalism. The right did nothing dimwit. You and your ilk own billions in damage, millions in theft, and over two dozen murders. You lie. Why? Because you’re one of Gruber’s useless idiots.

Hey liar, you consider trapping federal officials in a building and attempting to murder them vandalism.

Just quite with the making stupid shit up. You're embarrassing yourself.

I get it. You're easily terrified and not very bright. You crave a daddy figure to keep you safe. Your masters fed you a constant stream of BS to keep you wetting yourself. Keeping you terrified and hysterical keeps you obedient. Very, very obedient, and that's how your masters like you.

Believe me, that's very obvious to anyone outside of your cult.

Hey liar, you consider trapping federal officials in a building and attempting to murder them vandalism.

Just quite with the making stupid shit up. You're embarrassing yourself.

I get it. You're easily terrified and not very bright. You crave a daddy figure to keep you safe. Your masters fed you a constant stream of BS to keep you wetting yourself. Keeping you terrified and hysterical keeps you obedient. Very, very obedient, and that's how your masters like you.

Believe me, that's very obvious to anyone outside of your cult.
YOu fucking ignorant twat.

We understand. You’re a retard who needs to blame somebody else for your lack of education, common sense, and a spine. Now STFU and stop wetting your diaper moron. :fu:

Post the quote please.

Kamaltoe is a domestic terrorist - fact.
Meanwhile it's blob supporters who are rotting in jail for their insurrection. Harris? She's your VP. Get used to it.

Well, because Democrats didn't do it, and the right did much of it, and you're wildly exaggerating it, and and because vandalism isn't an attempt to overthrow the government.

Why? Because you enthusiastically supported your side's very violent and totally unprecedented fascist coup attempt. And you want to see more such violence and fascist coup attempts from your side.

What, you fascists think your motivation isn't obvious? If your fascist coup attempt had succeeded, you'd all be here saying how it was the most awesome thing ever, and that it was time for dictator-for-life Trump to send all the liberals to the camps.
Hey liar, you consider trapping federal officials in a building and attempting to murder them vandalism. The right did nothing dimwit. You and your ilk own billions in damage, millions in theft, and over two dozen murders. You lie. Why? Because you’re one of Gruber’s useless idiots.

America has been brainwashed by msm....at least about half of it. Tragic.

[/QUOTE/

The National Guard is protecting the Capitol so the Dems can push draconian gun control legislation through. The Dems will argue such legislation is necessary to stop white supremacist insurrectionists from overthrowing our government.

You might think these white supremacists are hiding behind every tree and bush with their AR-15s planning a new Civil War so they could enslave the blacks again. There may be a few nuts like that in our nation but they are fairly rare.

We are not near an uprising at this point. Perhaps a decade from now if the Dems keep rigging elections and pushing communism.
Funny thing is, they're going to get exactly what they're trying to avoid with all this bullshit.

One often meet his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
4f49671322f702c2f66f3c51ca2ec74c.jpg

we're all sitting back saying "go for it, bitches."

They are not going to be able to enforce anything ever.

If anything, it's going to hurry the exit of states like Texas, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Missouri, Idaho etc.

Hey shit for brains...no one was trapped to begin with....did you get that from CNN or someother fake news siste? Try and use what little sense God gave you and along with some common sense and take another look......aka breaking out windows...yep dat is vandalism boyo. Billions of dollars in damage.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaa what a joke son.....did nanci da pelosi whispah dat in your ear chump? hehheh

Two dozen murders???????? Nonsense.....only 1 murder ....yes dats right....only one murder.....as in 1 protestor was shot down in cold blood......a unarmed female with a honorable record of 14 yrs. service to America....by the name of Ashley Babbitt.

FOLKS BEWARE......this is what happens to someone who watches too much tv news!!!!
AND this happens when somebody doesn’t read what they’re responding to. That wasn’t about the non-insurrection at the Capitol. That was a response to the lies that the Portland riots were just “vandalism”. Note the date of July of 2020.

Hey shit for brains...no one was trapped to begin with....did you get that from CNN or someother fake news siste? Try and use what little sense God gave you and along with some common sense and take another look......aka breaking out windows...yep dat is vandalism boyo. Billions of dollars in damage.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaa what a joke son.....did nanci da pelosi whispah dat in your ear chump? hehheh

Two dozen murders???????? Nonsense.....only 1 murder ....yes dats right....only one murder.....as in 1 protestor was shot down in cold blood......a unarmed female with a honorable record of 14 yrs. service to America....by the name of Ashley Babbitt.

FOLKS BEWARE......this is what happens to someone who watches too much tv news!!!!
AND this happens when somebody doesn’t read what they’re responding to. That wasn’t about the non-insurrection at the Capitol. That was a response to the lies that the Portland riots were just “vandalism”. Note the date of July of 2020.

True....I tried to get rid of that guess you were too fast for me......I sometimes go toofast.....my deepest and humblest apologies for dat boyos.

I was obviously talking about all the fake news concerning the Washington Protest.

True....I tried to get rid of that guess you were too fast for me......I sometimes go toofast.....my deepest and humblest apologies for dat boyos.

I was obviously talking about all the fake news concerning the Washington Protest.

No problem. It happens.

Forum List

Back