Insurrection still raging in Portland: Antifa torches school HQ and cars

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The news is not covering those "peaceful protests" any more. I wonder why?

And where is the outrage at actual acts of terrorism against government buildings where children are taught?

"Last night on ANTIFA’s Day of National Autonomy, the headquarters of Portland Public School was heavily vandalized and multiple school district vehicles were set on fire.

Portland Fire and Rescue vehicles arrived after 3 a.m. on Saturday-Sunday morning, where they found two cargo vans and a large box truck on fire in a parking garage.

This is being described as “an attack on our school systems”.

In the past ANTIFA has toppled statues, attacked federal buildings, gunned down innocent bystanders, ‘molotoved’ police, burnt bibles, and now as predicted they are targeting the schooling system.

Meanwhile, FBI Director Chris Wray refuses to designate ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist organization, or merely acknowledge its existence. Trump Supporters are being hunted, de-platformed, put on lists, and violently attacked and murdered for their views. ANTIFA burns, loots, and destroys with no repercussions."

Insurrection! ANTIFA Sets Fire to Portland Public School Headquarters and Torches Vehicles in A Series Of Malicious Terrorist Attacks

And where is the outrage at actual acts of terrorism against government buildings where children are taught?

"Last night on ANTIFA’s Day of National Autonomy, the headquarters of Portland Public School was heavily vandalized and multiple school district vehicles were set on fire.

Portland Fire and Rescue vehicles arrived after 3 a.m. on Saturday-Sunday morning, where they found two cargo vans and a large box truck on fire in a parking garage.

In the past ANTIFA has toppled statues, attacked federal buildings, gunned down innocent bystanders, ‘molotoved’ police, burnt bibles, and now as predicted they are targeting the schooling system.

Meanwhile, FBI Director Chris Wray refuses to designate ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist organization, or merely acknowledge its existence. Trump Supporters are being hunted, de-platformed, put on lists, and violently attacked and murdered for their views. ANTIFA burns, loots, and destroys with no repercussions."

Insurrection! ANTIFA Sets Fire to Portland Public School Headquarters and Torches Vehicles in A Series Of Malicious Terrorist Attacks
All I can think of is a wood chipper when reading this.

All I can think of is a wood chipper when reading this.

buscimi.jpg

The gateway pundit. You might as well read the onion.
The gateway pundit.

We might as well read your posts.
And no, I don't read your posts.
C'mon, give the poor lefty a break. He can't comment on the opening post, all he can do is attack the news source or otherwise evade commenting on the thread topic.

What I do not understand is why the democratic leaders in Portland and elsewhere are not taking the necessary steps to squash this insurrection. Don't know if it's technically an insurrection but it sure as hell feels like one, and the democrats are looking like a bunch of candy-ass pussies. This ain't peaceful protests, this is anarchy.

What I do not understand is why the democratic leaders in Portland and elsewhere are not taking the necessary steps to squash this insurrection. Don't know if it's technically an insurrection but it sure as hell feels like one, and the democrats are looking like a bunch of candy-ass pussies. This ain't peaceful protests, this is anarchy.

Because in all honesty, they don't give a shit.

That's how commies are.

Merrick Garland, who is Biden's pick for AG claims that Antifa and other left-wing attacks against federal buildings are not domestic terrorism because those attacks occurred after business hours.

:laughing0301:

Biden pick for AG claims Antifa, BLM attacks in Portland not ‘domestic terrorism’ because they were at night

Forum List

Back