...'Insurrection' on J6 = the real deal ....

It always makes me smile to see liberals using the word 'traitor' to describe people who wave the American flag, and don't burn it.

uh-huh. you mean flags made in china? you mean waving those flags down on the heads of cops trying to defend the capital from flying monkeys?

So we have to wonder whom liberals really admire, their idea of a true patriot.

i would venture to say the founding fathers who revolted against tyranny & envisioned a self governed nation within the pages of the constitution they authored - & which very words were in peril because of the trump humping traitors who threw their shit on the walls of the institution that houses that most sacred document.

And the good liberals of the New York City Council have kindly provided us with an example of the sort of person liberals really admire: Ethel Rosenberg, a Soviet spy who helped Stalin get the atom bomb.

well thanx for that straw man non sequitur.

So, the next time a liberal uses the word 'traitor', everyone should understand just what they mean by that.

i do believe i just 'splained it very nicely.

They mean people who -- however misguidedly they acted -- love their country.

i'd use the terms 'poorly educated' & 'terroristically'

And by 'patriot', they mean people who wanted their country to be conquered by the USSR.

lol ... hyperbole much?

Yes, it's an odd use of words, but, hey, it's a free country (still).

odd doesn't even describe it.

1675385582661.png

Last edited:
You cannot convict a flea of raping a woman if its dick is to small to get the job done. Moreover, the rioters - yes, they are a-holes - were not intending insurrection. If insurrection is not possible (and it was most certainly not on 1/6) then there is no reasonable intention to commit insurrection. Your train of thought is flawed (and retarded).

if a bank robbery gets foiled b4 any actual cash is stolen, the criminals will still be convicted for the attempt.

it matters not what your opinion is, since the reality is several have been convicted & found guilty & are now waiting to be bubba's cellmate.

I appreciate the regard some harbor for my poor avatar's opinion about the insurrection on J6.

And, like that high regard, well, I too....have a high regard for the judge who insightfully identified this latest defendant as an insurrectionist, and emphatically said so........and then sentenced him to nearly 7yrs for his, ah, 'poor judgment' on J6.

So, while I can mildly regard those posters here who post anonymously under a fake name about their high regard for the insurrection, well, I still give more credence to an experienced well-educated magistrate.

I do not mean to hint at any disrespect towards those here who do not have the bona fides as the judge in question.

Let us ask our Leftist friends: were the AntiFa/BLM riots of the summer of 2020 "insurrections"?
They will look you straight in the eye and say it was free speech for injustice. The only injustice I see from burning, looting, beating are the immigrants losing their livelihoods and the innocent people who made a wrong turn only to get beaten to a pulp.

if a bank robbery gets foiled b4 any actual cash is stolen, the criminals will still be convicted for the attempt.

it matters not what your opinion is, since the reality is several have been convicted & found guilty & are now waiting to be bubba's cellmate.
Petitioning the government for a redress of grievances is in the Constitution, girl. Do you know where?

It's kind of what's supposed to make America "Government of the people, by the people, for the people".

Are those days gone now? Is that how it is now? I missed the memo.

An insurrectionist not charged with insurrection.
Wow, amazing how he dodged that. Unlike all the others charged with insurrection.

:lol:
Like an assassinationist NOT charged with assassination.
They get charged with MURDER.

Fuck you and your lame attempt to justify the insurrectionists.

We will settle with an insurrectionist charged with seditious conspiracy.

No, not 'seize' power.
Rather, to 'maintain' power.
What they wanted was to keep the fired guy in the office.....by any means necessary.

🙄 False. Their challenge was based on the claim that the Potato and his DNC bitch minions had “stolen” the election. Therefore, the effort was to deny the malefactors the benefit of their theft effort. So, it was to stop an illegal seizure of power.

It hardly matters, now, except that it strongly suggests that they weren’t trying to “seize” the government of incoming Brandon. They apparently wanted only to prevent the undermining of our legitimate government. Not an insurrection at all. Misguided or not; it was the behavior of some would be patriots.

The penalty isn't harsh enough to suit the crime.
In this case they engaged in crimes against their country that would warrant the death penalty.

The uncomfortable question to ask is: Why have the courts been so lenient?
Is there a suspicion that Trump could rally his troops and then the majority of the country would rally behind him?W
We can at least understand that there's hesitancy to move against Trump still, and the DOJ needs to continue to build negativity against Trump before it's in a safe position to take him down.
If you were to line all all the arrested rioters up before a firing squad and murder them — you might just discover what a real insurrection looks like.

1675405064947.jpeg

uh-huh. you mean flags made in china? you mean waving those flags down on the heads of cops trying to defend the capital from flying monkeys?

i would venture to say the founding fathers who revolted against tyranny & envisioned a self governed nation within the pages of the constitution they authored - & which very words were in peril because of the trump humping traitors who threw their shit on the walls of the institution that houses that most sacred document.

well thanx for that straw man non sequitur.

i do believe i just 'splained it very nicely.

i'd use the terms 'poorly educated' & 'terroristically'

lol ... hyperbole much?

odd doesn't even describe it.

View attachment 753166
It's wonderful to see a liberal pretending to be a patriot ... on this board. As soon as they finish writing their post, they're writing a letter to the school board demanding that Critical Race Theory be taught in the schools so that children learn what a horrible systemically racist country America is, and then they're off to a demonstration demanding that a statue of Thomas Jefferson -- a slaveowner!!! -- be torn down.

And boy, do they squirm when the subject of their honoring the Soviet spy Ethel Rosenberg comes up! Most of them just shut their eyes and move on, hoping no one else will see the example of the sort of people liberals call 'patriots'.

Excellent! Keep it up!

They apparently wanted only to prevent the undermining of our legitimate government. Not an insurrection at all. Misguided or not; it was the behavior of some would be patriots.
Noper, all that "prevention" work had been accomplished by mid-December. After all, there was a tremendous investment in time, talent, resources, and attention when Trump and his enablers filed over 60 actions in a variety of courts, including the Supreme Court.
All of that 'preventative' effort failed.

So, what was left was to stop the Constitutionally mandated Electoral College action and thus keep their recently fired champion from leaving the job.
January 6th was purely and simply an attempt to KEEP the government then in office from leaving office.
And, they attempted to stop that critical step in our governance---the peaceful transfer of power --- by their force of arms.
Which led to the claims of insurrection and the charges of sedition.
Trust me.
It's in the newspapers, and many media outlets.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were to line all all the arrested rioters up before a firing squad and murder them — you might just discover what a real insurrection looks like.
Non sequitur much?

Noper, all that "prevention" work had been accomplished by mid-December. After all, there was a tremendous investment in time, talent, resources, and attention when Trump and his enablers filed over 60 actions in a variety of courts, including the Supreme Court.
All of that 'preventative' effort failed.
That was a fairly ineffective effort. Shut down all the lawsuits. No hearings at all. So, again, what you were of course predisposed to believe, others weren’t. And that brings them back to trying to prevent what they thought was a theft.
So, what was left was to stop the Constitutionally mandated Electoral College action and thus keep their recently fired champion from leaving the job.
January 6th was purely and simply an attempt to KEEP the government then in office from leaving office.
And, they attempted to stop that critical step in our governance---the peaceful transfer of power --- by their force of arms.
Which led to the claims of insurrection and the charges of sedition.
Trust me.
No reason to trust you. You ain’t a reliable reporter.
It's in the newspapers, and many media outlets.
The shit the protestors didn’t believe was reported in the liberal main stream propaganda media? Wow. That’s an observation of no value.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non sequitur much?
Yes. You do that a lot.

That was a fairly ineffective effort.
So stipulated. But that's on Trump, his enablers, and the Elite Strike Force of attorneys under Rudy's direction and tutelage.

Shut down all the lawsuits. No hearings at all.
Prove it.
There were about 62 court actions, if memory serves.
So, you have a data base to check your assertion against.
Please get back with the forum on what you have learned about the 62 or so, hearings.

ps....as a shortcut for you, watch the testimony to the J6 Committee by GOP elections expert, Ben Ginsberg. I think it was the June 13th hearing.

Ginsberg is well worth listening to. He came across as measured, informed, authoritative, and experienced.

I highly recommend to all that you catch Ginsberg's testimony

It's wonderful to see a liberal pretending to be a patriot ... on this board. As soon as they finish writing their post, they're writing a letter to the school board demanding that Critical Race Theory be taught in the schools so that children learn what a horrible systemically racist country America is, and then they're off to a demonstration demanding that a statue of Thomas Jefferson -- a slaveowner!!! -- be torn down.

And boy, do they squirm when the subject of their honoring the Soviet spy Ethel Rosenberg comes up! Most of them just shut their eyes and move on, hoping no one else will see the example of the sort of people liberals call 'patriots'.

Excellent! Keep it up!

^^^ what an idiot ^^^ who cannot debate worth a damn.

As we all have seen on this venue there is a segment (growing ever smaller, btw) ...but a faction of posters here who will not admit---yet ----that the violent attempt to stop the Constitutionally mandated peaceful-transfer-of-power was, in fact, an insurrection.

Yeah, their view conflicts with both the colloquial understanding of the word, and the statutory definition.

But their hesitancy no longer matters all that much. Their view has been fading for some time now. But yesterday, a nail on the issue was firmly pounded into place.

A DC trial court, in passing judgement (and a sentence - 68 months) clearly and unambiguously stated in open court, on the record.....that the January 6th attempted insurrection WAS......in fact, an insurrection.
Here are the court's statements as reported in Politico:
(my avatar has bolded the word 'insurrection' as emphasis)
-------------------------

"Jan. 6 defendant who sprayed line of police sentenced after tearful apology

“You’re entitled to your political views but not to an insurrection," the judge said before delivering 68-month jail term.
----------------------------------------------------

By KYLE CHENEY -- Politico 02/01/2023 04:55 PM EST

"A Jan. 6 defendant who sprayed a chemical irritant at about 15 police officers — and later bragged about it in a video interview — was sentenced Wednesday to 68 months in prison. This is one of the stiffest Jan. 6 sentences handed down to date.

Daniel Caldwell, a 51-year-old Marine Corps veteran, delivered a tearful apology in court to the officers he sprayed, expressing remorse for his actions that day and pleading with U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly for mercy.
But Kollar-Kotelly repeatedly described Caldwell as an “insurrectionist” and noted that his deployment of chemical spray at officers created such an intense cloud that it nearly broke the depleted police line by itself.
“You’re entitled to your political views but not to an insurrection,” the judge said. “You were an insurrectionist.”

Kollar-Kotelly also put his involvement in the broader Jan. 6 attack in the context of previous challenges to the United States government. She said it was crucial for her sentence to “fortify against the revolutionary fervor that you and others felt on Jan. 6 and may still feel today.”

“Insurrection is not,” she said, “and cannot ever be warranted.”
You have ONE JUDGE making an off the cuff remark. He is also a D.C. judge, a species that is reliably liberal. That is his OPINION. NO ONE HAS EVEN BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION, let alone convicted of it.

we are witnessing a real insurrection as CCP puppet Joey Xiden is allowing his puppet masters to send a spy balloon over our nation

New Topics

Forum List

Back