Insurrection in Brooklyn Center, MN

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
These terrorists need to be dealt with, more severely than the peaceful protestors in Washington in January. After all, this is in a town in the US heartland.

They are disgracing the hometown of Former Minnesota Governor Jesse The Body Ventura.

Long past time for....

HOSE3.jpg

These terrorists need to be dealt with, more severely than the peaceful protestors in Washington in January. After all, this is in a town in the US heartland.

They are disgracing the hometown of Former Minnesota Governor Jesse The Body Ventura.

There is no reason why the mayor couldn't have reached out to the protesting community and still kept the protesters from rioting. The two are not mutually exclusive. Instead he went on a firing spree to put in place people who would do what he wants, whether or not that is in the interests of public safety. I don't blame the police chief for resigning. The whole fucking force should call in sick today.

LOL!

What Hell have the China Biden, Cameltoe and the Rats thugs have brought to America.

They didn't steal this election for nothing.....they want destruction!

Will anybody stop these scum? because we can not count on the Military.

Bye bye USA. :(

I grew up along the edge of Brooklyn Center and Crystal and my mother still lives in the same house.
I now live 45 miles out in exurbs. Still think Ma should sell before value of neighborhood deteriorates even further.
Used to be nice middle class area, but when apartments in area went low income the area started to go to shit.
Your liberal politicians at work.

I grew up along the edge of Brooklyn Center and Crystal and my mother still lives in the same house.
I now live 45 miles out in exurbs. Still think Ma should sell before value of neighborhood deteriorates even further.
Used to be nice middle class area, but when apartments in area went low income the area started to go to shit.

That's one of Sleepy Joe's goals, nationwide.

To destroy the Middle Class by moving welfare bums into subsidized rental properties in the suburbs.

The idea of a decent suburb to raise children is anathema to libs.

Do these dumbasses think that burning down the city is going to win over hearts and minds?
When I see this shit, I have the exact opposite reaction.
Not one fucking care in the world about why that guy ended up in that situation.

A lot of blacks have been going on and on about having people represent them who "look like me". I think the most recent is the topic of Delta airline hiring only POC and women pilots. Something about wanting our young people to do jobs that they see other people doing that "look like me."

Great example in Minnesota assholes. People will remember all this looting and rioting in the name of criminals who died while being criminals and they will judge you. And unfortunately for you, they will also judge other people who "who look like you". Just fucking brilliant.

To destroy the Middle Class by moving welfare bums into subsidized rental properties in the suburbs.

I am about to crash, and watching the news live feed. Dumbasses just stacked a bunch of firewood in street and are trying to light it in the driving snow. :laugh:
They almost got it going now. Here come the police.
Awwww, end of BLM s'mores time.
:laugh:

What Hell have the China Biden, Cameltoe and the Rats thugs have brought to America.

They didn't steal this election for nothing.....they want destruction!

Will anybody stop these scum? because we can not count on the Military.

Bye bye USA. :(

Do these dumbasses think that burning down the city is going to win over hearts and minds?
When I see this shit, I have the exact opposite reaction.
Not one fucking care in the world about why that guy ended up in that situation.

A lot of blacks have been going on and on about having people represent them who "look like me". I think the most recent is the topic of Delta airline hiring only POC and women pilots. Something about wanting our young people to do jobs that they see other people doing that "look like me."

Great example in Minnesota assholes. People will remember all this looting and rioting in the name of criminals who died while being criminals and they will judge you. And unfortunately for you, they will also judge other people who "who look like you". Just fucking brilliant.
That isn't their goal, they have no intention of winning "hearts and minds."

They have already proven they can convince the nation that they can win elections, regardless of the actual vote count.

Why would they give a shit about hearts and minds? :dunno:

I am about to crash, and watching the news live feed. Dumbasses just stacked a bunch of firewood in street and are trying to light it in the driving snow. :laugh:
They almost got it going now. Here come the police.
Awwww, end of BLM s'mores time.
:laugh:
They're cold?

Or Antifa's arrived. That's their calling card. Expect worse tonight if that's the case.

New Topics

Forum List

Back