Insurrection: Gavin Newsom tells supporters to "fight like hell"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Insurrection, right?

Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) claimed Friday the Supreme Court’s decision takes away women’s liberty, and he vowed to “fight like hell.”

“The Supreme Court has stripped women of their liberty and let red states replace it with mandated birth. This is an attack on American freedom,” Newsom wrote in a social media post.

“CA, OR and WA are creating the West Coast offensive. A road map for other states to stand up for women. Time to fight like hell,” he concluded

I don't see California limiting abortion, so I don't see what this fool is bitching about.
All these clowns that moved here to Arizona will probably go back to California, and pay taxes.
I'll be happy to see them go

At any rate, we've been told Trump said "fight like hell", and that caused an insurrection. Now Newsom has done the same thing.

Where's the left?

We know from the 6 Jan Committee that 'fight like hell' I a code for 'militant insurrection uprising with the intent to overthrow the govt'....

So what is Garland waiting for?

Back the damn paddy wagon up and throw Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Warren, Schiff, AOC, Waters, etc... in the back for Conspiracy, Sedition, Inciting Sedition, Insurrection, treason, etc...

Throw their asses in DC Gitmo....

....unless Democrats / the 6 Jan Commision want to drop the whole 'Get Trump' Kabuki Theater.

We know from the 6 Jan Committee that 'fight like hell' I a code for 'militant insurrection uprising with the intent to overthrow the govt'....

So what is Garland waiting for?

Back the damn paddy wagon up and throw Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Warren, Schiff, AOC, Waters, etc... in the back for Conspiracy, Sedition, Inciting Sedition, Insurrection, treason, etc...

Throw their asses in DC Gitmo....

....unless Democrats / the 6 Jan Commision want to drop the whole 'Get Trump' Kabuki Theater.

Agreed. Gavin Newsom is a terrorist, and so are all his supporters.

Insurrection, right?

Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) claimed Friday the Supreme Court’s decision takes away women’s liberty, and he vowed to “fight like hell.”

“The Supreme Court has stripped women of their liberty and let red states replace it with mandated birth. This is an attack on American freedom,” Newsom wrote in a social media post.

“CA, OR and WA are creating the West Coast offensive. A road map for other states to stand up for women. Time to fight like hell,” he concluded

When Trump used that very phrase, according to the USMB libtards, it was a literal marching order.

But now? Well, when a lib politician uses the same phrase, it’s obviously just rhetoric.

Libtards and hypocrisy go together like stink on shit.

I don't see California limiting abortion, so I don't see what this fool is bitching about.
All these clowns that moved here to Arizona will probably go back to California, and pay taxes.
I'll be happy to see them go
They will team up with the Yuma Open Borders Communists and start pushing “ Baja Arizona “ as a new State again

So since you always think of violence first, you assume others share your depravity.

That is not the case. We are not like you. When we think of "fighting", violence is not what we have in mind.

I know the brownshirts of the right will be unable to understand that. They are incapable of thinking of anything except violence.

So since you always think of violence first, you assume others share your depravity.

That is not the case. We are not like you. When we think of "fighting", violence is not what we have in mind.

I know the brownshirts of the right will be unable to understand that. They are incapable of thinking of anything except violence.
Newsom is one of several powerful political families in California. Pelosi is another. They come first. The trickle down starts with them goes through them and what is left goes to who they want.

What does fighting mean with you people? Egging political opponents? Beating up innocent drivers? Torching and looting city businesses?

What does “fight” mean with the left?

Forum List

Back