INSURRECTION! BLM Mob STORMS Oklahoma Capitol – Forces GOP Representatives into Lockdown

INSURRECTION! BLM Mob STORMS Oklahoma Capitol – Forces GOP Representatives into Lockdown
This was after the Oklahoma Governor signed a bill that protects drivers who hit unhinged protesters blocking streets and highways.
Of course, the BLM mob said this was racist.

Comment:
The term "Insurrection" was used when citizens stormed a government building so these folks should also be charged as well or dismiss all past charges as unequal application of a law. Just as Waters was allowed to incite violence, and interfere with a jury decision and given a pass.
Remember the wise words of Booker T. Washington:
"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

I guess I missed the part where they tore down barriers and broke windows to get in.

I believe they spoke loudly. Very scary stuff.

Gun these heathens down then take the few who survive and charge them with treason. Skinning alive is too good for 'em.
Exactly what should have been done with the January 6th treason insurrectionists.

Perhaps the same as what has been done with Antifa/BLM for over a year. Catch and release..

This was after the Oklahoma Governor signed a bill that protects drivers who hit unhinged protesters blocking streets and highways.

Comment:
The term "Insurrection" was used when citizens stormed a government building so these folks should also be charged as well or dismiss all past charges as unequal application of a law. Just as Waters was allowed to incite violence, and interfere with a jury decision and given a pass.
"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

Did they smash any windows? Did they assault any police officers?

Obviously if they stormed the State Gov't legislature....
Mob rule for thee, not for me....

Comment:

The NYTs Paul Krugman says this is all in your imagination. Never happened.

Comment:

I take it the answer is no.

Did anyone shit in the halls? Did anyone steal laptops? Did anyone rifle thought the legislators' desks? Did anyone deface the property? Did anyone open private correspondence or steal anything?

The source is gatewaypundit so let's be cautious.

If true, then crack the wrong doers on the head.
All they did was protest for 'several minutes' about legislation they didn't like and then left without a fuss. There were about two dozen people. It doesn't seem the legislators went anywhere, just waited for things to quiet down. It was okay for the right to do that with AR'S slung across their chests in far larger numbers over Covid.

Your headline is lying garbage.

Did anyone shit in the halls? Did anyone steal laptops? Did anyone rifle thought the legislators' desks? Did anyone deface the property? Did anyone open private correspondence or steal anything?
And you can certify that all these misdeeds were due to Trump supporters? Of course you can't.
No way in the world you can.

Comment:

Did anyone get shot dead by the police yet?

Comment:

When I look at the picture above, do you know what I see? I see people standing perfectly still who appear to be peacefully protesting, and who are making a statement by simply standing there. There was no insurrection or riot of any kind.

This is just another epic fail thread from a conservative who feels a need to tar the left with same crimes that conservatives really committed on Jan 6.

By the way, on that date, 80 Capitol police were assaulted and 60 Metropolitan police were assaulted, and conservatives are STILL being arrested and charged with crimes.

Comment:

Of course not because when there is NO insurrection, there's no need to use deadly force. See how that works?

The source is gatewaypundit so let's be cautious.

If true, then crack the wrong doers on the head.

~~~~~~
For your reading: Obviously you don't keep up with the latest information.
**********​
**********​
I said "if true," then punish them, the same with the Capitol insurgents.

Comment:

Of course not because when there is NO insurrection, there's no need to use deadly force. See how that works?

This was an insurrection. If you think it is not then the one in DC should not be either. And the person in DC was murdered.

Anyone saying the Capitol insurrection did not happen is committing a lie,
and such should be charged with aiding and abetting insurrection after the fact.

And you can certify that all these misdeeds were due to Trump supporters? Of course you can't.
No way in the world you can.

Sure they can? Those Trump supporters couldn't resist their juvenile need to take pictures and videos and then post them on social media. Then there's the police body cameras, and the cameras spread throughout the Capitol building. There's even video that hasn't been released to the public yet.

Comment:

This was an insurrection. If you think it is not then the one in DC should not be either. And the person in DC was murdered.

You can spin your nonsense any way you please, but that's not going to change the fact that it's nonsense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back