INSURRECTION! BLM Mob STORMS Oklahoma Capitol – Forces GOP Representatives into Lockdown

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
INSURRECTION! BLM Mob STORMS Oklahoma Capitol – Forces GOP Representatives into Lockdown
This was after the Oklahoma Governor signed a bill that protects drivers who hit unhinged protesters blocking streets and highways.
Of course, the BLM mob said this was racist.

Comment:
The term "Insurrection" was used when citizens stormed a government building so these folks should also be charged as well or dismiss all past charges as unequal application of a law. Just as Waters was allowed to incite violence, and interfere with a jury decision and given a pass.
Remember the wise words of Booker T. Washington:
"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

The source is gatewaypundit so let's be cautious.

If true, then crack the wrong doers on the head.

This was after the Oklahoma Governor signed a bill that protects drivers who hit unhinged protesters blocking streets and highways.

Comment:
The term "Insurrection" was used when citizens stormed a government building so these folks should also be charged as well or dismiss all past charges as unequal application of a law. Just as Waters was allowed to incite violence, and interfere with a jury decision and given a pass.
"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

So...look at all those rioters in visitor seats, socially distancing......scary (at least to Republicans)

Comment:

I guess I missed the part where they tore down barriers and broke windows to get in.

Gun these heathens down then take the few who survive and charge them with treason. Skinning alive is too good for 'em.
Exactly what should have been done with the January 6th treason insurrectionists.

Nope. They were fighting for the good of their nation to oppose an illegal stolen election. Praise be them.

Comment:

I guess I missed the part where they tore down barriers and broke windows to get in.

So, using that criteria, every BLM and Antifa riot qualifies as an insurrection, right????

Otherwise, breaking a window is just that (property damage and possible illegal entry).....

The source is gatewaypundit so let's be cautious.

If true, then crack the wrong doers on the head.

~~~~~~
For your reading: Obviously you don't keep up with the latest information.
**********​
**********​

Comment:

Marc the Racist Dildo should see if he can get some recruits to come here and post. I bet we have a couple posters there even. Hell Marc the Racist Dildo might even be there.

Comment:

So, using that criteria, every BLM and Antifa riot qualifies as an insurrection, right????

Otherwise, breaking a window is just that (property damage and possible illegal entry).....

By the ACTUAL DEFINITION of 'insurrection,' EVERY BLM and Antifa riot does qualify as an insurrection.

"an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government"

Comment:

More Fake news.

Comment:

By the ACTUAL DEFINITION of 'insurrection,' EVERY BLM and Antifa riot does qualify as an insurrection.

"an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government"

As is the insurrection in Oklahoma....

Glass breakage (or the absence of it) is immaterial....

Comment:

Did they smash any windows? Did they assault any police officers?

New Topics

Forum List

Back